Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/14, 01:41 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
How long have you had it? I used to grow mine out all one length and could put it in a pony tail that came below my waist. I wore it like that for a long time before I cleaned up my act, then I'd grow it out like that and have it cut for Locks of Love so cancer kids could use it to make wigs out of. Now its gotten thin on top and doesn't grow much so I can't do that anymore.
I'm gradually cutting a bunch of it off. The front reaches my chin but the rest is pretty short kinda like John Dillinger. Usually just slick it back if I go anywhere without a hat though. It's been quite a few years since I've cut it all short. Not falling out but this gray is really pissing me off.
Old 3/1/14, 01:46 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I'm gradually cutting a bunch of it off. The front reaches my chin but the rest is pretty short kinda like John Dillinger. Usually just slick it back if I go anywhere without a hat though. It's been quite a few years since I've cut it all short. Not falling out but this gray is really pissing me off.
The gray is what really shocked me. I keep mine cut really short now. I let her cut my sides all the way around with clippers with a #2 guard up above my ears, and what's left on top with scissors so I can part it to one side and comb it over and have a little left at the part to spike up with some gel.

Of course, I've worn a hat forever. Even when I wore my hair long, I pulled it through the hole in the back into a pony tail that sometimes came down below my ****, yes, long haired hippie pony tail, lol.

I still wear a hat all the time, but I like it cut short so I can style it to go out without a hat. Short everywhere on the sides and just enough on top to comb over to the left with some spiked up on the right where its parted, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/1/14 at 01:51 AM.
Old 3/1/14, 01:52 AM

The gray is what really shocked me. I keep mine cut really short now. I let her cut my sides all the way around with clippers with a #2 guard up above my ears, and what's left on top with scissors so I can part it to one side and comb it over and have a little left at the part to spike up with some gel.
I got a whole lot of hair and it ain't going no where. My grandfather used to pull everything back into a ponytail and get grandma to cut it right where it meets his collar. That was his haircut for as long as I could remember.
Old 3/1/14, 01:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

LOL, another Kennedy acquitted of any wrong doing for driving while ****ed up, imagine that. Teddy would be proud I'm sure, lol. At least an innocent young woman didn't die a horrible death in this case.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/01/kerry-k...-jurors-swoon/
Old 3/1/14, 03:13 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
but this gray is really pissing me off.
and have it cut for Locks of Love
What's weird for me is the '12 chemo took my hair and beard 95% off. Then it grew back like it was - grey/white - and long enough to start a pony tail. This round of chemo is a lot slower taking the hair out but now my beard is mostly gone and the grey/white hair on my head is all gone. But I still have a thin pony tail - of black hair. lol Never had black hair in my life.
Old 3/1/14, 03:16 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Happy birthday Gary!
Old 3/1/14, 03:19 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
What's weird for me is the '12 chemo took my hair and beard 95% off. Then it grew back like it was - grey/white - and long enough to start a pony tail. This round of chemo is a lot slower taking the hair out but now my beard is mostly gone and the grey/white hair on my head is all gone. But I still have a thin pony tail - of black hair. lol Never had black hair in my life.

I did it for years back when I could grow long hair, and as far as I know all of mine went to make wigs for little kids that lost all of their hair and didn't or couldn't grown any back.

And I grew some serious hair back in the day. I kept it all one length and down to my waist in a pony tail, and in case anyone doesn't realize, that is a lot of long freakin' hair, lol.
Old 3/1/14, 03:22 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I can't remember the last time I paid for a hair cut. I bought a really good pair of electric clippers and done it myself the last 10 years I guess.
Old 3/1/14, 03:28 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't remember the last time I paid for a hair cut. I bought a really good pair of electric clippers and done it myself the last 10 years I guess.
Sheeet, when I was on the Locks of Love kick, I had hair that would make Gregg Allman jealous. I'm talking a full head of hair, not a mullet, full from front to back, pulled into a pony tail that came down below my ****, multiple times when I'd let them cut it off to donate.

Probably one of the few good things I've ever done in my life, lol.

Maybe I can get some credit for helping kids in the afterlife to offset all the bad things I've done in this world.
Old 3/1/14, 03:31 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Sheeet, when I was on the Locks of Love kick, I had hair that would make Gregg Allman jealous. I'm talking a full head of hair, not a mullet, full from front to back, pulled into a pony tail that came down below my ****, multiple times when I'd let them cut it off to donate. Probably one of the few good things I've ever done in my life, lol. Maybe I can get some credit for helping kids in the afterlife to offset all the bad things I've done in this world.
well I just have the problem of mine being really thin and getting very sparse on too by the time I was 24. So yea I'd rather have to pay for haircuts which would mean I had hair to cut.
Old 3/1/14, 03:59 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

well I just have the problem of mine being really thin and getting very sparse on too by the time I was 24. So yea I'd rather have to pay for haircuts which would mean I had hair to cut.
Mine is really thin now, which is why I don't do the donation thing anymore. Mine is thin on top around the crown and receding in the front, so I just keep mine short all over nowadays since I can't help anyone, lol.
Old 3/1/14, 04:34 AM

Mine is really thin now, which is why I don't do the donation thing anymore. Mine is thin on top around the crown and receding in the front, so I just keep mine short all over nowadays since I can't help anyone, lol.
I'm ashamed to say but I get mine thinned when I get a haircut. Lol
Old 3/1/14, 06:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Happy Birthday Gary

Good morning to all who reside in this fine place.
Old 3/1/14, 06:48 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Looks like you ladies had a great conversation about your hair last night.
Old 3/1/14, 07:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Balding, Hair club for men or get use to it.
Old 3/1/14, 08:14 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Don't know how I ever stood having hair down to my waist when I was younger.
How long have you had it? I used to grow mine out all one length and could put it in a pony tail that came below my waist.

Even when I wore my hair long, I pulled it through the hole in the back into a pony tail that sometimes came down below my ****, yes, long haired hippie pony tail, lol.

And I grew some serious hair back in the day. I kept it all one length and down to my waist in a pony tail, and in case anyone doesn't realize, that is a lot of long freakin' hair, lol.
I'm talking a full head of hair, not a mullet, full from front to back, pulled into a pony tail that came down below my ****, multiple times when I'd let them cut it off to donate.
Hey, Lee, did you used to have a pony tail?
Old 3/1/14, 08:40 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Happy B day Gary
Old 3/1/14, 08:40 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ease up, old people forget things!
Old 3/1/14, 11:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

I was lit, give me a freakin' break dillhole.
Old 3/1/14, 11:41 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
So how old are you now, Gary? And how old do you feel? heheh

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast