Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/12 | 03:44 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
But to be honest, I only have a couple of real friends. I have lots of acquaintances and everyone seems to know me, but they're not what I would consider friends. Basically, all my friends eat siht and run rabbits.
Same here man. I've got one good friend that is still "allowed" to hang out with me. I know a lot of people but just can't bring myself to hang out with them.
Old 7/17/12 | 03:48 AM

I can agree with your vision. An old school 240 with an LS motor could be pretty sweet.
We built a 280z with a small block years back. It was pretty mean. The 260 is a bit lighter and a better looking car IMO. Fun ride.
Old 7/17/12 | 04:04 AM
INKY

A couple of cool links from Sunday!

http://www.tourifotos.de/galerie/alb.../seite=27.html

http://www.tourifotos.de/galerie/alb.../seite=20.html

http://www.tourifotos.de/galerie/alb.../seite=35.html
Old 7/17/12 | 04:08 AM

Saweet!
Wish we had anything close to that around here.
Old 7/17/12 | 04:11 AM

So I hear that there is a drought in most of the country. The river in Nola is only 3.5ft above sea level. Normal is well over 10ft. And it has rained here every day for at least two weeks. Just doesn't make any sense. It's a nice break from the summer heat though.
Old 7/17/12 | 06:10 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Morning everyone
Old 7/17/12 | 06:12 AM
INKY

Guten Morgen!
Old 7/17/12 | 06:14 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Ya don't say.
Old 7/17/12 | 06:19 AM
INKY

More like guten tag, lol
Old 7/17/12 | 06:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

....... Meanwhile in Australia

Old 7/17/12 | 06:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by brandjerseys
He eyed her speculatively. "If you weren’t afraid of failure, then…"
The angry flush had died down and he’d caught her interest, as he’d known he would.
Her eyes gbrandjerseys nfl jerseysleamed like melting chocolate in the moonlight. "Then what?"
"Then you were more afraid of this.cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys" Before she saw his intention, he’d fisted his hand round the elegant French braid at her neck, pulled her to him, and brought his lips down hard over hers.
Giving in to the temptation that hcheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseysad teased him from the instant he saw her again was heaven. And hell.
For a moment he felt her lips quiver open on a startled gasp. Soft and cool, they yielded beneath his.
At least we are getting a story too, lol.
Old 7/17/12 | 06:45 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

How would you like to be in a prop plane and accidentally flew into this.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-1025123039.jpg  
Old 7/17/12 | 06:46 AM
Service Manager

VERY COOL!

Maybe you should file a grievance with the union, they'll probably get right on that for you. At least your uniform consists of short pants.

Seriously though...I don't want to hear anyone ***** about the heat...everyone deals with it and if you are compensated well for your job you have no room to *****. I've got a friend that works in a steel plant...it's miserable and he never complains. We've had to paint cars in 110 with a respirator and trying to keep from dripping sweat into the paint job....we don't complain, it's our job. Nobody has it worse than anyone else...except when you consider our guys stuck over in the middle east sweating their nuts of in full uniform and a heavy pack. Sorry to rant a bit but if you have to deal with some heat but don't have to worry about being shot at or blown up by an IED AND dealing with high temps....you have no reason to *****.

Originally Posted by Scothew
Project t67 at the dyno as I type this. Paul (svopauls), John (car owner) abs Doug (formerly of Bamachips) decided to prank me via txt and say 703 first pull. I immediately called John and he just busted out laughing. They haven't even got the car strapped down yet, but well have numbers on the termi powered 67 Shelby soon
We ended up making 912 ....in all seriousness it got late and we are not done yet. We ran into a couple of issues and will be back on the dyno when we get them fixed. The pump for the heat exchanger failed on us and the bypass valve that came with the engine was also giving us problems.

Originally Posted by BoogieNights

And how long did it take you?

Jasper is a great engine company. I know qiute a few guys that have jasper motors in there drag cars

Oh i really hate that too. Just like yesterday I had to get 2 rakes and a shovel just to clean up the yard. I am like wtf. The ex has been living in this house for a couple months and couldnt get this crap earlier? Rant over
OMG Lee those look great. Making me wish I had some to grill. Might have to pick some up tomorrow to grill for dinner.

Try over 150º and not beign able to get out of the sun on a flightline with pavement all around you?
neither
I could have swore it was 270

Well had an awesome day and tried a new drink. Wish I had some more cuz these were good and got me feeling great after jsut 2 lol
Someone is trying to give me a run on mutli quotes.....

Do those drinks come with a skirt and a tampon? I honestly don't think I could bring myself to order a drink like that, let alone have someone see me drinking it in public, and I'm an alcoholic.
OUCH!

Originally Posted by ford20
The 2014 Impala is looking sharp!!
It's still a crap GM product....in 5 years or less the interior will be falling apart and rattling like crazy

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
If you drink enough, maybe you can imagine a friend
I thought he didn't have to drink to imagine friends

I imagine a lot of friends, but they usually have a vagina.
That's why you are so grumpy....they not putting out either?

I actually prefer to sit around and drink by myself. My aunt is the only one I really like to drink with because she can hang with me and keep her composure. But I don't get to see her that much because she lives many miles away in LA (Lower Alabama ) but I am headed to spend a few weeks with her soon. I actually hate to be around most women when they drink, but she is different. She can hang with the big boys, maintain her self, and roll with the punches. We share the same type sense of humor, and she can out drink me on a good day and you'd never know she was ****ed up. I really don't know how she isn't my mom instead of my aunt.
Am I not the only one who got the backgroudn sense that this could be a Jerry Springer episode in the making?

I really want to get me a Datsun 240Z or 260Z sometime in the future to build and restore. Its a number of years down the road, but I really want one. I had a 280ZX that my dad gave me that was my grandfathers. Really wish I could have kept that and restored it but the frame was so rotten I would of had to have a new frame made for it.

Looks likes Im gonna have to build the notch first, but I hope in 5 years or so Ill be able to get another Z of some sort.
I've got 2 240Z's....wanna buy them?

Only foreign car I have ever owned (well, for me personally) was a 300zx and it was without a doubt the biggest piece of **** I have ever had. I don't want to get started about the problems, but I would be hard pressed to ever own another foreign car after that fiasco. If I wasn't too drunk to type more, I would expand on the situation. It would be comical to you guys if it weren't so ****ed up.

Without going into more detail, I'll just say this. I actually ended up GIVING the son of a bicth away to get it out of the yard. Yeah, it was that bad.
MY POS nightmare was a Cadillac....I had great luck with my '79 280Z

Ours was an 83 280zx. MY grandfather bought it new off the lot and gave it to us in 94 when he bought the 95 GT that is also currently mine. The car never really gave us any problems, but the rust sucked. Thats why I didnt want to mess with it. We also basically gave it away. It was just sitting in the driveway rotting away.

It was slow, and handled like ****, but was a fun car in its own right.

Maybe its just nostalgia, but I would like to build one. Full suspension, 350 motor. Would be a fun car.
350?!? "Look at me, I'm a lemming....I can put a Chebby motor in a Z" . My plan for my 240 was a 5.0L with a single turbo...using the Ford gives you better weight distribution over the Chevy because you can move the engine back since you don't have that distributor in the way at the firewall. Then I thought about putting a 3.5 out of a New Z into it....or I have access to a 2JZ.

Rust is the big issue with the Z cars though....

I can agree with your vision. An old school 240 with an LS motor could be pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Got kicked off the train last night on the way home. For some reason they wouldn't let me buy a ticket. Good thing it was a pretty short walk and there was a place to stop and grab a beer on the way!
Welcome to the "kicked of a German Train Club"....there's 2 of us now

Originally Posted by ford20
....... Meanwhile in Australia

How to catch a kangaroo - YouTube
Watching that video makes you wonder if he is going to eat it or **** it

Good morning, I'm a literal zombie today after getting back from the dyno at midnight.

Greenhorn update....he is out of service....
Old 7/17/12 | 06:46 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

At least we are getting a story too, lol.
Fifty shades of jerseys??
Old 7/17/12 | 06:48 AM
Service Manager

How would you like to be in a prop plane and accidentally flew into this.
I'm so tired I spent 2 minutes trying to figure out was a "Boost Ring" was
Old 7/17/12 | 06:49 AM
Service Manager

No, 3 shades of spammer trolls...
Old 7/17/12 | 06:49 AM

What happened to the greenhorn?
Old 7/17/12 | 06:50 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

No, the other thread they started in the General Mustang Chat was getting a little closer to 50
Old 7/17/12 | 06:55 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

No, the other thread they started in the General Mustang Chat was getting a little closer to 50
Darn that delete all post as I ban a spammer function. I missed it
Old 7/17/12 | 07:00 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
What happened to the greenhorn?
He spent yesterday afternoon on his phone complaining to his brother and posting on Facebook looking for sympathy...got his mother to chime in and defend him until I put a foot in his **** and gave the truth at which point his mother lectured him on Facebook. He avoided me the rest of the afternoon because he knew he was in trouble AND he failed to put his phone back in the box in the office and using it violated the greenhorn rules. I was about ready to give him a day or the rest of the week off but his father put a foot in his **** and shut him down. He was going to be off next week and the week after so now he gets 3 weeks to sit back and think if he wants to follow the rules and work or if he wants to run around playing on his phone and complaining...at which point he can do that at home.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast