Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/12, 05:52 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Morning all
Old 7/18/12, 06:24 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
sup peeps?

not having internet at the house sucks big ones! I miss all the fun chat at night.
Old 7/18/12, 06:25 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by StangMahn
sup peeps?

not having internet at the house sucks big ones! I miss all the fun chat at night.
Why don't u have net?
Old 7/18/12, 06:26 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Get a real phone Mahn and get the app!!
Old 7/18/12, 06:26 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

I think this is a guy I work with
Attached Images  
Old 7/18/12, 06:29 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Where in the heck is everyone tonight? Even Nate is absent, and I know he doesn't have an excuse, like a girlfriend, a date, hanging out with friends, ......

Some people need their sleep because they have to work in the morning

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
For anyone not on Facebook I have to brag since I am proud of myself for once, that math test that I studied for 4 hours for and felt like I bombed I actually got a 93 on!!!!
So very happy

And on that note needs sleep so good night everyone
Congrats, Diana

Some ***** stopped by the house today trying to sell me a security system. I had just stepped out of the pool and was soaking wet in my trunks and nothing else. It caught me by surprise, I'd already had about 6 beers so I let her run her spiel for a few minutes before I got fed up.

She was explaining how they just got a new system and how great it was. I proceeded to tell her that there was basically always someone here and that I know all the people nearby personally including the State Patrolman that lives down the road and that we all keep an eye out, know who comes and goes from what house, and when something is out of the norm (like her) somebody picks up on it and spreads the word.

That didn't deter her and she kept going about the new "free" system that they would install for "free" so I told her I already had a security system. She asked what brand it was and I said "Colt, among others". She looked confused and gave up (or got worried) and said good day and left.
Was she alone? Being a woman in this day and age, I would never sell anything door to door. Too many twisted people out there

Ahhhhh, cloth diapers. The good ol' days. My parents were going "green" before it was cool to be "green".

Aww, cute
Old 7/18/12, 06:33 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Morning Yall

Hey, I try to be considerate of people's time. Don't want to interfere with strokefest 2012 up in Minnesota.
Coitus is much less exciting when you're alone.

For anyone not on Facebook I have to brag since I am proud of myself for once, that math test that I studied for 4 hours for and felt like I bombed I actually got a 93 on!!!!
So very happy

Old 7/18/12, 06:41 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Was she alone? Being a woman in this day and age, I would never sell anything door to door. Too many twisted people out there
Who does door to door anymore at all?? There has been alot of scams in the last few years where people will come around and offer these great deals just to case out your house for thier buddies to come back later and rob you.
Couple years back while i still worked at home, a very attractive well dressed probably early 20's blonde came around trying to sell carpet cleaning or something. She tried her best to sale and flirt her way into my house but I never let her on the steps. Funny how her white trash lookin guy in a very run down Chevy panel van parked short of the house so they thought I wouldn't see it. They went by every house in the area that day, and about a moth later there was a few burglaries and I remember the cops looking for a very similar van
Old 7/18/12, 06:45 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Just pour it all on the ground and roll around in it.
We have fire ants in the south....not a good idea

Where in the heck is everyone tonight? Even Nate is absent, and I know he doesn't have an excuse, like a girlfriend, a date, hanging out with friends, ......

I was out at a friends house checking out a couch to replace the crap ones I have...then home and passed out.

So very happy

Congrats! At least you didn't have to cook a baby for this class

So, are you insinuating that I'm simple?
I think "low maintenance" is the better term....

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
So sick of there never being anything on tv.
Go work on your car!!

Some ***** stopped by the house today trying to sell me a security system. I had just stepped out of the pool and was soaking wet in my trunks and nothing else. It caught me by surprise, I'd already had about 6 beers so I let her run her spiel for a few minutes before I got fed up.

She was explaining how they just got a new system and how great it was. I proceeded to tell her that there was basically always someone here and that I know all the people nearby personally including the State Patrolman that lives down the road and that we all keep an eye out, know who comes and goes from what house, and when something is out of the norm (like her) somebody picks up on it and spreads the word.

That didn't deter her and she kept going about the new "free" system that they would install for "free" so I told her I already had a security system. She asked what brand it was and I said "Colt, among others". She looked confused and gave up (or got worried) and said good day and left.
You know...had you been skinny dipping, that conversation would never have happened. She would have either run off or you would have heard the 70's **** music kick in and probably ended up with a new security system anyway

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm cold. Stupid a/c.
Do you EVER stop complaining?!?

Or get a woman to snuggle up with.
Easier for him to just go outside

Originally Posted by StangMahn
sup peeps?

I don't have internet at the house either...gives me a break from dealing with it all day.

Originally Posted by Scothew
Get a real phone Mahn and get the app!!
I have the app but can't multiquote from it...

No kidding!

Morning all!!
Old 7/18/12, 06:49 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey everyone, hope to have teh video from Sunday uploaded today. Just over 15 minutes long. first time on the track and it was wet and slick out.
Old 7/18/12, 06:56 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Who does door to door anymore at all?? There has been alot of scams in the last few years where people will come around and offer these great deals just to case out your house for thier buddies to come back later and rob you.
Couple years back while i still worked at home, a very attractive well dressed probably early 20's blonde came around trying to sell carpet cleaning or something. She tried her best to sale and flirt her way into my house but I never let her on the steps. Funny how her white trash lookin guy in a very run down Chevy panel van parked short of the house so they thought I wouldn't see it. They went by every house in the area that day, and about a moth later there was a few burglaries and I remember the cops looking for a very similar van
Yep, tons of that going around.

Originally Posted by svopaul
I have the app but can't multiquote from it...
Everyone else can
Old 7/18/12, 06:59 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Yep, tons of that going around.

Everyone else can
He has a droid.

There was a post on Facebook going around the community where I live about a black make going around with a fake badge saying he was with the census dept. and the cops were looking for him
Old 7/18/12, 07:04 AM
Service Manager

Everyone else can
The Droid doesn't have the option...already had Scothew trying to figure that one out

There was a post on Facebook going around the community where I live about a black make going around with a fake badge saying he was with the census dept. and the cops were looking for him
I remember when the REAL Census people came to my house and asked for my white trash redneck neighbors....they were all sitting out back behind their trailer looking at me like the inbreds did on the Hills have Eyes movie....you should have seen the looks on their faces when I pointed down the hill at them and told the guy that was who he was looking for. He didn't seemed exactly thrilled about going over there either...
Old 7/18/12, 07:05 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Erich, question for you about vehicles in HI. I think my son found a truck (by owner not dealer) that he likes. Do you know if you have to have them inspected before you can tag and title them? I know they have required inspections over there. Do you remember how often do they have to be done?

I really hate being 5k miles away and not being able to help him. He has one of his buddies and his 1st Sgt helping him out, but I still feel like I need to be in the know.
Old 7/18/12, 07:08 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

He has a droid.
The Droid doesn't have the option...already had Scothew trying to figure that one out
Sorry, I thought he had a good phone

j/k I used to have a droid too but I like the iPhone much better
Old 7/18/12, 07:13 AM
Service Manager

Sorry, I thought he had a good phone

j/k I used to have a droid too but I like the iPhone much better

I have a great phone...I don't follow the crowd with the Iphones

Actually I have known more people with Iphones to have way more problems than I have had with my HTC Thunderbolt...broken glass, problems with updates, etc. I've had zero issues with mine and it's almost 2 years old now
Old 7/18/12, 07:18 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Actually I have known more people with Iphones to have way more problems than I have had with my HTC Thunderbolt...broken glass, problems with updates, etc. I've had zero issues with mine and it's almost 2 years old now
Then those ppl are truly idiots cause iphones are pretty much stupid proof.
Old 7/18/12, 07:24 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

It's all good, really. You are free to own whatever phone you like
Old 7/18/12, 07:38 AM
Service Manager

Then those ppl are truly idiots cause iphones are pretty much stupid proof.
John and Jason both had problems with broken glass on their last ones....Jason and Ryan both had a problem with an automatic update that caused them to lose all their contacts....

It's all good, really. You are free to own whatever phone you like
Thank you for your permission Mistress Jill
Old 7/18/12, 07:48 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

John and Jason both had problems with broken glass on their last ones....Jason and Ryan both had a problem with an automatic update that caused them to lose all their contacts....

Thank you for your permission Mistress Jill
The glass wasn't the phones problem, that was butter fingers. Never had issues with mine and chances are something happened where they didn't do something right to have wiped out stuff

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast