Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/12, 07:27 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Can't wait to go for a ride in it, should be fun. A friend of his has a GB 5.0 that is pushing 500+ to the wheels, forget what he has in it. I'm making some new friends this summer!
A total different animal compared to the Boss. Not really better or worse but WAY different car for sure.
Old 5/25/12, 07:36 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
A total different animal compared to the Boss. Not really better or worse but WAY different car for sure.
Yeah I expect that for sure. The Boss is different from any other Mustang I have driven. Way different from my '05 with the ProCharger and def different from the '08. Curious to see how this guys '11 or '12 with the SC is. Gonna be nice to be able to hit shows and hang out this summer.
Old 5/25/12, 07:50 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Well she's clean for the track and my 3.5 hour trip!
Have fun!
Watching undercover BOSS the SMO of NASCAR goes undercover in the pit and stuff lol
I was watching that too

O's game tomorrow for me!
Old 5/25/12, 07:53 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Sounds like fun! I'd rather go to a Dodgers game, but any ball game would be nice right now.
Old 5/25/12, 07:55 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Have fun!

I was watching that too

Thanks mama Jill!!

It was a good one! Too funny with him trying to get the tires on! Lol
Old 5/25/12, 08:01 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Sounds like fun! I'd rather go to a Dodgers game, but any ball game would be nice right now.
O's are playing good ball. Hopefully it will be a good game.

Thanks mama Jill!!

It was a good one! Too funny with him trying to get the tires on! Lol
It was funny. I like that show.
Old 5/25/12, 08:11 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Nice! I was wondering how its coming.
it finished!! amazing!! spent 2 hours signing at the title company. Move in day is the 31st
Old 5/25/12, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang

it finished!! amazing!! spent 2 hours signing at the title company. Move in day is the 31st
Congrats.
Old 5/25/12, 08:21 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Congrats.
thanks!

I might be able to sleep without dreaming of faxing paperwork in last minute.
Old 5/25/12, 08:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
I have no desire to ever go there
I have no desire to go to NYC, but Adirondack Park is nice.

Just noticed antifreeze under my Tahoe. Water pump leaking. Dammit Dammit Dammit!!! I hate fixing cars.
I've never met a GM vehicle that didn't devour water pumps, starters, and alternators.

Did my good deed for the day. Went to pick up some beer and ice earlier to aid in motivation for the pool cleaning. Total was $14.15, gave the kid a $20 and he gave me back $15.85 . I told him he gave me $10 too much and he looked at me with that blank stare of "WTF do I do now?". After him fumbling with the register for a few, I told him my change should be $5.85 and gave him the 10 back. He still seemed confused when I left.

God kids these days can't count money for ****, and forget about giving the the change part so you can get back just bills, totally blows their mind.
Old 5/25/12, 08:34 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

when I was like 10 years old my mom showed me the proper way to change back to people. We had a family business and it was something I still use today. I have showed kids at sears and other places how to do it properly over the years. Makes me crazy when people just hand me my money back "here"..
Old 5/25/12, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I've never met a GM vehicle that didn't devour water pumps, starters, and alternators.

Did my good deed for the day. Went to pick up some beer and ice earlier to aid in motivation for the pool cleaning. Total was $14.15, gave the kid a $20 and he gave me back $15.85 . I told him he gave me $10 too much and he looked at me with that blank stare of "WTF do I do now?". After him fumbling with the register for a few, I told him my change should be $5.85 and gave him the 10 back. He still seemed confused when I left.

God kids these days can't count money for ****, and forget about giving the the change part so you can get back just bills, totally blows their mind.
Well that makes up for what I did last weekend. Hurricane at the bar was $15. Gave him a $20 and got back $16. Kept it and got hammered off my $4 drink.
Old 5/25/12, 08:53 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
when I was like 10 years old my mom showed me the proper way to change back to people. We had a family business and it was something I still use today. I have showed kids at sears and other places how to do it properly over the years. Makes me crazy when people just hand me my money back "here"..
Same here, I can figure change instantly in my mind with any amount. My uncle owned gas stations/convenience stores and I worked for him all through middle and high school. He made sure you always counted the change back to them, for their benefit, and to cover yourself.

For example the total was 12.46 and they gave you a twenty. The change would be $7.54, you hand them the .54 and say there's 13, hand them a one and say 14, hand them another one and say there's 15, hand them the 5 and say 5 makes 20, then say thanks, come back and see us.

And always lay the bill they gave you on top of the drawer until you counted the change back. Because if you stick it in the drawer and then get their change out, someone might say "hey, I gave you a 20" when they only gave you a 10. If its laying there on top of the drawer, all you have to do is pick it up and say "no, you gave me a 10".

You wouldn't believe how many quick change flimflam artists I've pissed off in my day. I can go step for step with them, usually have them more confused than what they were trying to do to me. They didn't expect that from a teenager. I might have been young and a hillbilly, but you ain't ****ing me out of dollar.
Old 5/25/12, 08:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Well she's clean for the track and my 3.5 hour trip!
Nice! ... What track are you going to tomorrow?
Yeah I expect that for sure. The Boss is different from any other Mustang I have driven. Way different from my '05 with the ProCharger and def different from the '08. Curious to see how this guys '11 or '12 with the SC is. Gonna be nice to be able to hit shows and hang out this summer.
I sooo want to drive a Boss
Have fun!

I was watching that too

O's are playing good ball. Hopefully it will be a good game.

It was funny. I like that show.
Have fun tomrrow!! TO be honest I didn't think the O's were going to be doing as good as I they are, I was thinking maybe second behind the Rays or 3rd behind the Yankees
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Adk Park is beautiful, there are a TON of beautiful parks in NY, you know it isn't just filled with city slickers ... We have people here that make you look like Bruce Wayne

Well that makes up for what I did last weekend. Hurricane at the bar was $15. Gave him a $20 and got back $16. Kept it and got hammered off my $4 drink.
I hope you got some more drinks after that?!
Old 5/25/12, 08:56 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I'll be at Sebring motorsports park boss track day too!
Old 5/25/12, 08:57 PM

No but I had a lot before.
Old 5/25/12, 08:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'll be at Sebring motorsports park boss track day too!
NICE!!!!!! That sounds like a great time!! Have fun!
Old 5/25/12, 08:59 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by ford20

NICE!!!!!! That sounds like a great time!! Have fun!
Thanks Sean!!
Old 5/25/12, 09:00 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by ford20
I sooo want to drive a Boss
Only car I ever bought without driving it. I had seen two in person and they even let me start the one in CA. After driving the 5.0 knew I wouldn't be disappointed.
Old 5/25/12, 09:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks Sean!!
Your Welcome ... Take pictures if you can

I'm going to race my turtle tomorrow also ... I will meet you there

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast