Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/12, 06:18 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54

And if he dies in a glorious ball of flames while doing it that would be total nirvana for Al
Lmao. Nah a couple rock chips in his hood from my tires would be sufficient.
Old 5/25/12, 06:20 PM
Service Manager

Received 448 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20

The South shall rise again .....

Nahhh **** that, my track key was descended from god in his eyes. The engine itself is lubricated with the semen of angels.

Team south won last year thanks to me...even on pain meds for extreme back pain I smoked the yankees....South Rules!

Angels or not....I'm not grabbing anything lubed with semen You have issues

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Might have to get TracKey when I get back to the states, still not sure what all I want to do with the car.
Somehow I could see you getting a Boss, lol
I'm a computer guy and in the Air Force, not sure they trust me with a semi-automatic weapon, lol.
Might nothing, you MUST have it....failure to do so will revoke your man card and forfiet your Boss

It's the ONLY New Mustang I remotely want....even the new GT500 doesn't do as much for me as the Boss.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Uhh. Just hope you don't pull next to me on the road ever. I would really hate to send you to the mod shop.
You just better hope you don't try to keep up with me on a twisty road ever ....all the HP in the world won't keep you planted to the pavement...my little 4 banger will leave you in a ditch much like the New Roush 427R that ate the wall at Barbers trying to keep up with my Buddy's SVO

With that kind of endorsement you have to get Track Key
No question!....Come see me when you get back and we'll get you hooked up
Old 5/25/12, 06:21 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Uhh. Its called Boss for a reason durrrrr ... Its the Boss of all cars

I hope you get the sarcasm I laid down in the last 3 posts
Careful, posts like that might rouse the sleeping Shelby fanboy named Joe to return to posting
Old 5/25/12, 06:27 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew

I have no desire to ever go there
I used to live very close but never been to the city. Too many people for me... Now the Cayuga lake area is beaaaaautiful. Always hit up the wineries with mom :P
Old 5/25/12, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by svopaul

Team south won last year thanks to me...even on pain meds for extreme back pain I smoked the yankees....South Rules!

Angels or not....I'm not grabbing anything lubed with semen You have issues

Might nothing, you MUST have it....failure to do so will revoke your man card and forfiet your Boss

It's the ONLY New Mustang I remotely want....even the new GT500 doesn't do as much for me as the Boss.

You just better hope you don't try to keep up with me on a twisty road ever ....all the HP in the world won't keep you planted to the pavement...my little 4 banger will leave you in a ditch much like the New Roush 427R that ate the wall at Barbers trying to keep up with my Buddy's SVO
I would love to try. Thats the main reason I try and stay away from road racing. I can repair anything mechanical but I'll be pissed off if I scratch it. Lol
Old 5/25/12, 06:30 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

I would love to try. Thats the main reason I try and stay away from road racing. I can repair anything mechanical but I'll be pissed off if I scratch it. Lol
Oh once you hit a track with turns, you'll never wanna drag race again. Sure it's fun for a few seconds but roasting your tires on a road corse..... There's no comparison. It's funny how hard I pushed PSH compared to brad, that was such a capable car even for a vert.
Old 5/25/12, 06:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Lmao. Nah a couple rock chips in his hood from my tires would be sufficient.
Easy there buddy .. You may be thunder but I am lightning ... Well, because everyone knows thunder comes after ..... Lightning

Ka-chow

Old 5/25/12, 06:32 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No question!....Come see me when you get back and we'll get you hooked up
Plan on keeping the car N/A so should have any issues getting TracKey enabled. Really thinking of getting the Kook's exhaust for it.
Old 5/25/12, 06:34 PM

Oh once you hit a track with turns, you'll never wanna drag race again. Sure it's fun for a few seconds but roasting your tires on a road corse..... There's no comparison. It's funny how hard I pushed PSH compared to brad, that was such a capable car even for a vert.
I'm tired of drag racing anyways. I break something every time I go. My car is set up pretty good for road courses anyways. Full subframed, big brakes, just gonna suffer some heat soak for sure. Probably would be better to pull the boost down and retune for it.
Old 5/25/12, 06:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Careful, posts like that might rouse the sleeping Shelby fanboy named Joe to return to posting
Than maybe people will like me for bringing him back lmao
I love twistie roads and can only imagine how much fun being on a road course would be

Ask Diana what it is like to be in a car with me on the twisties
Hahaha you and me both ... I would probably cover my whole car in blue tape so it looked like a smurf lol

Plan on keeping the car N/A so should have any issues getting TracKey enabled. Really thinking of getting the Kook's exhaust for it.
I would love to have a N/A beast 550RWHP sounds like a **** ton of fun!!! Thats my ultimate goal if I get the Boss... I think my favorite Axle backs are the FRPP SVT Sport mufflers with Kooks for my favorite catbacks
I'm tired of drag racing anyways. I break something every time I go. My car is set up pretty good for road courses anyways. Full subframed, big brakes, just gonna suffer some heat soak for sure. Probably would be better to pull the boost down and retune for it.
How much boost are you pushing threw your Shelby? Have you put in a bigger intercooler?

Last edited by ford20; 5/25/12 at 06:38 PM.
Old 5/25/12, 06:43 PM

I love twistie roads and can only imagine how much fun being on a road course would be

Hahaha you and me both ... I would probably cover my whole car in blue tape so it looked like a smurf lol

I would love to have a N/A beast 550RWHP sounds like a **** ton of fun!!! Thats my ultimate goal if I get the Boss... I think my favorite Axle backs are the FRPP SVT Sport mufflers with Kooks for my favorite catbacks

How much boost are you pushing threw your Shelby? Have you put in a bigger intercooler?
20 psi. But not a shelby. I've got a fluidine exchanger but it's still a lot of boost to cool. Just too much to sustain.
Old 5/25/12, 06:44 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

You'd love it, just be prepare to buy new pads

Yea I only drive on the twisty roads. Not many people I trust to know what they are doing. Paul is an exception, Maybe he'd say the same about me lol.
Old 5/25/12, 06:45 PM

Just noticed antifreeze under my Tahoe. Water pump leaking. Dammit Dammit Dammit!!! I hate fixing cars.
Old 5/25/12, 06:46 PM

I have a brake pulsation right now. Lol. Gotta find better rear rotors that the crappy ones I have. Slotted and cross drilled and still warped. Wth?
Old 5/25/12, 06:48 PM
Service Manager

I used to be a drag racer....until I got on a road course

Exactly, I pushed PSH harder than Brad too.....but while it was OK, that car is nothing compared to a Griggs setup car

I would absolultely keep it N/A....and I am a Kooks Dealer

You're not doing it right

Diana Better not ride with me I once scared the crap out of a customer in his Mach 1 showing him what he was doing wrong so he wouldn't kill himself....maybe the 80mph drift around a corner had something to do with it . My stock suspension SVO has surprised guys in fully prepped cars....The Griggs car would probably scare the crap out of them
Old 5/25/12, 06:49 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Dying.....
Old 5/25/12, 06:51 PM
Service Manager

Yea I only drive on the twisty roads. Not many people I trust to know what they are doing. Paul is an exception, Maybe he'd say the same about me lol.
Yup, not many people I am comfortable with driving.

Just noticed antifreeze under my Tahoe. Water pump leaking. Dammit Dammit Dammit!!! I hate fixing cars.
It's a Tahoe....GM....you shouldn't be surprised

I have a brake pulsation right now. Lol. Gotta find better rear rotors that the crappy ones I have. Slotted and cross drilled and still warped. Wth?
It's not the rotors fault necessarily....Pad compound has a lot to do with rotor life and issues with warping....as well as driving habits.
Old 5/25/12, 06:53 PM

I used to be a drag racer....until I got on a road course

Exactly, I pushed PSH harder than Brad too.....but while it was OK, that car is nothing compared to a Griggs setup car

I would absolultely keep it N/A....and I am a Kooks Dealer

You're not doing it right
Guess not. Last time I went forced me to do this.
Attached Images   
Old 5/25/12, 06:53 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Dying.....
Wait for it......Wait for it.....Yup, there it is......
Attached Images  
Old 5/25/12, 06:54 PM
Service Manager

Guess not. Last time I went forced me to do this.
Scothew knows about that....

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast