Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/12 | 05:52 AM
Legacy Tms Member

good morning everyone
Old 5/25/12 | 05:56 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Sorry to those I left out. It was not intentional I promise. Distractions while writing throug the day suck. Idk how Amie does it writing all the time. Well I guess she's not doing it while at another job too lol.

Last edited by Scothew; 5/25/12 at 06:05 AM.
Old 5/25/12 | 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Geez Scott that was like the gayest post ever.

Did you get your period today or something?

I love you too you big flaming homo!

Old 5/25/12 | 06:03 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Dang I missed the epic Scothew post at the time it was posted. Sorry had to coach my boys to another win. And just for the record Scott, I GOT ALL THE GAME!
Down past st Anne street??
Old 5/25/12 | 06:50 AM
INKY

Just dropped a friend off at the airport and she mentioned how everyone stares at the car! At a stop light on the way back got another compliment. Love driving my car!
Old 5/25/12 | 06:52 AM
Legacy Tms Member

well the Boss is very nice

have you seen any other mustangs in Germany?
Old 5/25/12 | 06:54 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by jerseygirl

ok i have to ask, anyone else never heard of one of these??? http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3031715209.html
I've heard of it...it's called the BULL$%&# Edition! The guy is so full of crap his eyes are brown and he is wearing hip waders! "Saleen made 10 prototypes of the Bullitt but never produced them." What an idiot....

i ask about a mustang for once and no one answers....wth

Patience...Patience

a squirell did bite me once....so yes punt the squirells!
I was bitten once by a flying squirrel....but I have a better idea....SQUIRRELAPULT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=l3Ya6z-NlDo

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Dang, well I hope he doesn't get them.
So far so good...think it's just the crud, he had a fever again this morning....wife took the day off to take him to the Doctor.

......so confused......

yay i am not the only one!!! animals either love me or hate me.....i have also been bitten by a rooster lol
A Rooster? Just how does one go about getting bitten by a Rooster?!?

ohhhhh ok........then why were they saying it was 1 out of 10 prototype or is that something made up?
Because he is a Moron! A Moron that needs to be beech slapped into next month

NJ sucks
Yes it does....New Jersey, The Garbage State.

Dang I missed the epic Scothew post at the time it was posted. Sorry had to coach my boys to another win. And just for the record Scott, I GOT ALL THE GAME!
Ancient Chinese Proverb: He who claims to have game, has none

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Not even when you were picked last on the playground for sports?
Nope...I missed the playground, I was too busy trying to hot rod anything with wheels.

So the wife tells me earlier that I don't listen to her. Or I don't pay attention to her. Or I tune her out when she talks. Or something along those lines(wasn't really listening). My reply: you're absolutely right dear. It's not often that I will admit she's right so she should be happy with this. But noooooooo, even more pissed now. Hell I'm happy when she says I'm right. Wtf man?
If you had game this wouldn't have happened

Originally Posted by Scothew
Sorry to those I left out. It was not intentional I promise. Distractions while writing throug the day suck. Idk how Amie does it writing all the time. Well I guess she's not doing it while at another job too lol.
SUUUURREEE....I see how it is
Old 5/25/12 | 06:54 AM
INKY

I have seen a few other than around the bases. Yesterday I was behind a V6 vert at the stoplight with a black GT at the light to the left. Get away from the base and you don't see very many.
Old 5/25/12 | 06:59 AM
Service Manager

I rebuilt the 5.0 for a friends 87 GT at the shop at Ramstien AFB while on vacation there once....does that count?
Old 5/25/12 | 07:01 AM
Legacy Tms Member

paul you seriously need to be dubbed the Multi-Quote King, WOW!

Originally Posted by svopaul
I've heard of it...it's called the BULL$%&# Edition! The guy is so full of crap his eyes are brown and he is wearing hip waders! "Saleen made 10 prototypes of the Bullitt but never produced them." What an idiot....

Patience...Patience

I was bitten once by a flying squirrel....but I have a better idea....SQUIRRELAPULT!!

Squirrel Catapult - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=l3Ya6z-NlDo

A Rooster? Just how does one go about getting bitten by a Rooster?!?

Because he is a Moron! A Moron that needs to be beech slapped into next month

Yes it does....New Jersey, The Garbage State.
well, he at least tried to make it sound real lol

i have no patience

hahaahahahhaa i just almost spit out my coffee, flying squirrel!!!!

i grew up on a farm, my neighbors rooster was walking around and apparently didnt like me so close to the property, he chased me, i crouched down and he jumped on my back and bit the back of my neck till my neighbor came outside with an ax..........and i will stop there

New Jersey is the armpit of America....
Old 5/25/12 | 07:01 AM
INKY

I rebuilt the 5.0 for a friends 87 GT at the shop at Ramstien AFB while on vacation there once....does that count?
Very cool, I'm actually stationed at Ramstein. Finally get to head home next weekend!
Old 5/25/12 | 07:03 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
I have seen a few other than around the bases. Yesterday I was behind a V6 vert at the stoplight with a black GT at the light to the left. Get away from the base and you don't see very many.
ohhh ok...was only curious if it was a rare site ...any other bosses?

no that doesnt count
Old 5/25/12 | 07:06 AM
INKY

ohhh ok...was only curious if it was a rare site ...any other bosses?

no that doesnt count
I have yet to see another Boss on the road here. Saw one for sale downtown and pictures of another one at a car show a friend went to.

There are actually quite a few Mustangs around Ramstein, I'm sure there will be pictures coming when I get back, especially if the weather stays like this.
Old 5/25/12 | 07:07 AM
Legacy Tms Member

I have yet to see another Boss on the road here. Saw one for sale downtown and pictures of another one at a car show a friend went to.

There are actually quite a few Mustangs around Ramstein, I'm sure there will be pictures coming when I get back, especially if the weather stays like this.
yes pictures are definitely needed!!!
Old 5/25/12 | 07:09 AM
GT Member

Morning everyone! Get out 2 hours early today for the holiday!
Old 5/25/12 | 07:12 AM
INKY

yes pictures are definitely needed!!!
Yes, pretty sure I will be making new friends this summer! Can't wait to get pics with my friends '04 Cobra!
Old 5/25/12 | 07:12 AM
Service Manager

paul you seriously need to be dubbed the Multi-Quote King, WOW!

well, he at least tried to make it sound real lol

i have no patience

hahaahahahhaa i just almost spit out my coffee, flying squirrel!!!!

i grew up on a farm, my neighbors rooster was walking around and apparently didnt like me so close to the property, he chased me, i crouched down and he jumped on my back and bit the back of my neck till my neighbor came outside with an ax..........and i will stop there

New Jersey is the armpit of America....
It's the only way to get caught up after all the chatty cathy's run off and make 20 pages

He needs a lesson in lying, that wasn't trying to make it sound real....that was making himself look like a complete idiot.

Now that mentail image of the rooster is FUNNY!!! If I had any coffee I would have spit it out my nose!

I got pecked at by a pet pigeon once...I was in D.C. at a customers shop and she kept these flying rats and one of them kept chasing people and then came over and started pecking at my ankles....when I didn't think she was looking I punted that **** flying rat across the room and it didn't bother me again. Funny thing was when she said "Good for you, that one doesn't learn"

New Jersey is a very nasty hairy armpit....

Very cool, I'm actually stationed at Ramstein. Finally get to head home next weekend!
Cool, I actually wasn't so thrilled at the time....the last thing I really wanted to do was to fly around the world to build an engine, it was supposed to be vacation...but I did get to go skiing in Garmish while there.

no that doesnt count
Well I did see a '68 Firebird driving through the Red Light district in Amsterdam, a '70 Cougar driving through the streets of Zurich and a ratty, rusty Mustang II parked pathetically in front of the "Hot Rock" Cafe in Limerick, Ireland....the II had "Hot Rock" painted on the side and had no engine in it. I also saw a '65 Convertible and '89 supercharged Coupe in Grand Cayman.
Old 5/25/12 | 07:18 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Yes, pretty sure I will be making new friends this summer! Can't wait to get pics with my friends '04 Cobra!
enjoy it and take lots of pics! i will try to check TMS when in school but not so much....

It's the only way to get caught up after all the chatty cathy's run off and make 20 pages

He needs a lesson in lying, that wasn't trying to make it sound real....that was making himself look like a complete idiot.

Now that mentail image of the rooster is FUNNY!!! If I had any coffee I would have spit it out my nose!

I got pecked at by a pet pigeon once...I was in D.C. at a customers shop and she kept these flying rats and one of them kept chasing people and then came over and started pecking at my ankles....when I didn't think she was looking I punted that **** flying rat across the room and it didn't bother me again. Funny thing was when she said "Good for you, that one doesn't learn"

New Jersey is a very nasty hairy armpit....

Well I did see a '68 Firebird driving through the Red Light district in Amsterdam, a '70 Cougar driving through the streets of Zurich and a ratty, rusty Mustang II parked pathetically in front of the "Hot Rock" Cafe in Limerick, Ireland....the II had "Hot Rock" painted on the side and had no engine in it. I also saw a '65 Convertible and '89 supercharged Coupe in Grand Cayman.
i didn't do it

i was maybe 5 or 6 at the time....oh and i once got chased by a very angry turkey lol

who the heck keeps pet pigeons!?! and that is hilarious hahahaha

...i can't wait till i see the "Leaving New Jersey" sign

i wish the Mustangs of Ukraine video wasn't taken down....the location was in Lviv i believe which is the big city by my town in Ukraine...
Old 5/25/12 | 07:30 AM
Service Manager

i was maybe 5 or 6 at the time....oh and i once got chased by a very angry turkey lol

who the heck keeps pet pigeons!?! and that is hilarious hahahaha

...i can't wait till i see the "Leaving New Jersey" sign

i wish the Mustangs of Ukraine video wasn't taken down....the location was in Lviv i believe which is the big city by my town in Ukraine...

I'm seeing a pattern here with birds and rodents

She wasn't right, she would take injured pigeons and nurse them back.

I don't think that sign even exists....this is all I could find....Just so you don't have to wait..

http://moderncrisis.com/knoxgardner/...J-Turnpike.jpg
Old 5/25/12 | 07:33 AM
Legacy Tms Member

I'm seeing a pattern here with birds and rodents

She wasn't right, she would take injured pigeons and nurse them back.

I don't think that sign even exists....this is all I could find....Just so you don't have to wait..

http://moderncrisis.com/knoxgardner/...J-Turnpike.jpg
a pattern?

yeah that is a little bit nutty

well then i never want to see the "Welcome to New Jersey" sign....still half asleep........

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast