Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/12, 07:34 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

Cool, I actually wasn't so thrilled at the time....the last thing I really wanted to do was to fly around the world to build an engine, it was supposed to be vacation...but I did get to go skiing in Garmish while there.

Well I did see a '68 Firebird driving through the Red Light district in Amsterdam, a '70 Cougar driving through the streets of Zurich and a ratty, rusty Mustang II parked pathetically in front of the "Hot Rock" Cafe in Limerick, Ireland....the II had "Hot Rock" painted on the side and had no engine in it. I also saw a '65 Convertible and '89 supercharged Coupe in Grand Cayman.
Garmisch is very nice, brought my girls there in February. Could imagine the build was a little bummer during vacation. It's crazy,, but you will see some nice classic American Muscle around Europe, just not very common.
Originally Posted by jerseygirl

enjoy it and take lots of pics! i will try to check TMS when in school but not so much....
They will be on Facebook too, lol.

Last edited by Boss 1409; 5/25/12 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect!
Old 5/25/12, 07:38 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Garnish is very nice, brought my girls there in February. Could imagine the build was a little bummer during vacation. It's crazy,, but you will see some nice classic American Muscle around Europe, just not very common.

i have never gone skiing or snowboarding, snow and i do not get along

my uncle loves and i mean LOVES American Muscle, when i first told him about my love for Mustangs he was shocked and said that i definitly have his love for them

still half asleep
Old 5/25/12, 08:07 AM
INKY

my uncle loves and i mean LOVES American Muscle, when i first told him about my love for Mustangs he was shocked and said that i definitly have his love for them

still half asleep
Love to snowboard, only get up about once or twice a year now though. If I move to TX it will have to be a trip to go ride.
Old 5/25/12, 08:10 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Love to snowboard, only get up about once or twice a year now though. If I move to TX it will have to be a trip to go ride.
I am wayyyyyy too much of a clutz for that sport...I would end up in a tree or off a cliff or break every bone in my body lol
Old 5/25/12, 08:12 AM
INKY

I am wayyyyyy too much of a clutz for that sport...I would end up in a tree or off a cliff or break every bone in my body lol
Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind.
Old 5/25/12, 08:15 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind.
I have no sense of balance, I would be the one to fail a sobriety test while actually sober
Old 5/25/12, 08:22 AM
INKY

I have no sense of balance, I would be the one to fail a sobriety test while actually sober
Nice!
Old 5/25/12, 08:31 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Old 5/25/12, 08:49 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
greedy ******
Thats all it is about ... I hate people like that
Originally Posted by Pete07GT
I heart Jersey and East Coast women for their blunt demeanors..
Then move to NJ and deal with REAL Jersey women and you will run away screaming. Biggest bunch of airheaded, high maintenance, retarded women I have ever met ... except girls from LI

Diana I think is the only exception actually

NJ sucks

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Watch Friends tonght Joey?
HAHAHAHAHA I actually read it like Joey would say it LMFAO
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
So the wife tells me earlier that I don't listen to her. Or I don't pay attention to her. Or I tune her out when she talks. Or something along those lines(wasn't really listening). My reply: you're absolutely right dear. It's not often that I will admit she's right so she should be happy with this. But noooooooo, even more pissed now. Hell I'm happy when she says I'm right. Wtf man?
Now wait a minute that is just not fair, if you don't listen to her then how were you able to post up what she said on TMS ... At least you got something good at the end of the night ... Dunno about her though
Watching a documentary of sorts on/with Carrol Shelby. Very interesting.
GRRRR everyone keeps talking about it but I can never find it
Btw, Nathan, got the droid 4 today. I'm likin it so far. Much more responsive then my 2 was
I need a new phone, What is a droid 2? I have an HTC Evo shift if that counts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Sorry to those I left out. It was not intentional I promise. Distractions while writing throug the day suck. Idk how Amie does it writing all the time. Well I guess she's not doing it while at another job too lol.
To be honest whenever I see you all that goes through my head is the song from Super Troopers

Just dropped a friend off at the airport and she mentioned how everyone stares at the car! At a stop light on the way back got another compliment. Love driving my car!
well the Boss is very nice

have you seen any other mustangs in Germany?
This^^^ ... Thats why I wanna try and borrow it ... I will return it I swear
I was bitten once by a flying squirrel....but I have a better idea....SQUIRRELAPULT!!

Squirrel Catapult - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=l3Ya6z-NlDo

So far so good...think it's just the crud, he had a fever again this morning....wife took the day off to take him to the Doctor.

Funniest video ever!!!!!!

Well at least it wasn't the chicken pox ... Hopefully he gets better soon
New Jersey is the armpit of America....

I have yet to see another Boss on the road here. Saw one for sale downtown and pictures of another one at a car show a friend went to.

There are actually quite a few Mustangs around Ramstein, I'm sure there will be pictures coming when I get back, especially if the weather stays like this.
Nice! I like to look at pictures, I rarely see any Mustangs near me so its nice when one pulls up to you at a stop light
I got pecked at by a pet pigeon once...I was in D.C. at a customers shop and she kept these flying rats and one of them kept chasing people and then came over and started pecking at my ankles....when I didn't think she was looking I punted that **** flying rat across the room and it didn't bother me again. Funny thing was when she said "Good for you, that one doesn't learn"

New Jersey is a very nasty hairy armpit....

I went to g pet a goose as a kid near a church in Mount Kisco and I was walking up to it going here goosey goosey goosey and it came running at me and bit my finger hahaha
enjoy it and take lots of pics! i will try to check TMS when in school but not so much....

i didn't do it

i was maybe 5 or 6 at the time....oh and i once got chased by a very angry turkey lol

who the heck keeps pet pigeons!?! and that is hilarious hahahaha

...i can't wait till i see the "Leaving New Jersey" sign

i wish the Mustangs of Ukraine video wasn't taken down....the location was in Lviv i believe which is the big city by my town in Ukraine...
Why you never send me viso of Mustangs
:
Ummmm I have gone skiing once and I found out I am very good at going fast and landing jumps ..... stopping not so much
Old 5/25/12, 08:57 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Garmisch is very nice, brought my girls there in February. Could imagine the build was a little bummer during vacation. It's crazy,, but you will see some nice classic American Muscle around Europe, just not very common.

I had a great time there...never snowboarded but I love snow skiing....sadly my back injury from my days working for Mercedes Benz has killed any chance of me ever skiing again

still half asleep
You should try Water Skiing

I'm starting to wonder if I really want yo around the shop....I don't need to have to repair MORE stuff ....might have to just lock you in the office and have you answer phones....or do you break those too?

This sounds like entertainment!
Old 5/25/12, 09:00 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Oh and for the record if I EVER meet a nerd who creates viruses I will beat them to near death, wait for them to recover and do it again....then hang them by their privates from a 10 story building after taking 80 grit sandpaper to their body and dousing them with lacquer thinner. I am now on my laptop thanks to some %&$^&%& virus that Panda didn't catch so I am trying to get that fixed.
Old 5/25/12, 09:04 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Morning...
Old 5/25/12, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
holy ***** lol-Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! All I have left is online statistics homework and packing before Boston at 2:30 today! yay!!!! When I get home my boyfriend's car will have it's supercharger on
Old 5/25/12, 09:21 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

I had a great time there...never snowboarded but I love snow skiing....sadly my back injury from my days working for Mercedes Benz has killed any chance of me ever skiing again

You should try Water Skiing

I'm starting to wonder if I really want yo around the shop....I don't need to have to repair MORE stuff ....might have to just lock you in the office and have you answer phones....or do you break those too?

This sounds like entertainment!
Oh trust me she breaks anything she touches ... ESPECIALLY phones!! I think she has gone though 3 phones in like a year and a half

Also she is very entertaining to watch
Originally Posted by lalayla
Morning...
Good Morning Amie ... How are you?
Old 5/25/12, 09:24 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by ford20
Oh trust me she breaks anything she touches ... ESPECIALLY phones!! I think she has gone though 3 phones in like a year and a half

Also she is very entertaining to watch

Good Morning Amie ... How are you?
I'm ok... Been better sadly
How are you Sean??
Old 5/25/12, 09:26 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Jenzpony
holy ***** lol-Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! All I have left is online statistics homework and packing before Boston at 2:30 today! yay!!!! When I get home my boyfriend's car will have it's supercharger on
Alex got a Supercharger?!?!?! Soooo wheres the other end of the deal you made about him getting a S/C
Old 5/25/12, 09:26 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by lalayla
I'm ok... Been better sadly
How are you Sean??
Everything ok?

Feeling alot less pissed off after that super massive zomg multi quote post thanks for asking
Old 5/25/12, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sean- for once in my life I realized I don't want to be married for a long time, I am still way too young and not ready for any of that type of commitment (don't want to follow the divorce trend of most people) so right now it's me living life daily...rings are sparkly and nice but who needs that when you have a fast car to shift through the gears with
Old 5/25/12, 09:31 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by ford20

Everything ok?

Feeling alot less pissed off after that super massive zomg multi quote post thanks for asking
Yeah my laptop charger died and that's my life line and my work and now I can't do anything unless I figure out how to on this small *** iPhone hubs giving me a hard time about buying one... Just what the hell am I supposed to do? I just need to catch a break here....
Old 5/25/12, 09:31 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Opinions are opinions

They're a lot like ********
Everyone has one

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast