Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/12/12, 03:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Whoops lol

Old 6/12/12, 03:47 PM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Sounds like you are enjoying yourself Jay....continue having fun and enjoy the museum!
Old 6/12/12, 03:50 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

You can polish a turd....it just becomes a shiny turd

Those and the Shelby version are awful and the craftsmanship is crap...I looked over two of the Shelby's at SEMA and I couldn't stop laughing.
Last year? I'm not a fan of retro built myself.
I can appreciate the work that went into the Reversion mustang that was in dynotecs booth last year but definitely not for me
Old 6/12/12, 03:51 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by jkstang78
Hey everyone, how are you all doing. So just a little update. I met my sister for the first time yesterday and had such a good time with her. It wasn't a long meeting as she had to fly out to DC for work today. But She is so nice and told me so much. She knew about me for 2 years. When I just found out in december of last year. As we talked we found out we have a few things in common. 1 that is really weird. But we both like Hockey, Both are NY Rangers fans, and love muscle/fast cars. We both Hate Fish and will not eat it. Then this was the strangest thing that got me yesterday. We both have to have a glass of Chocolate milk before going to bed. That really freaked me out. She is also 8 years older then me.

What was so odd was the places she worked. Like the Aquarium, the bronx zoo, And a a store in Woodhave queens. At anytime in my life I could have been standing right next to her, and would not have never known.

Right now I am in Ocala Florida and going to spend the night. I am going to hit up the Don Garlits Drag Racing museum before heading the rest of the way south.
Where else are you heading?? Ocala is a little southwest of me below Gainesville
Old 6/12/12, 03:52 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by ford20
Whoops lol
That's one hell of a bicycle
Old 6/12/12, 03:53 PM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Last year? I'm not a fan of retro built myself.
I can appreciate the work that went into the Reversion mustang that was in dynotecs booth last year but definitely not for me
The ones I looked over was 2 years ago...a red one was at SEMA and a white one was at the Shelby press party. I asked the guy what performance upgrades they did and he gave me a blank stare, paused and said "nothing". Shelby was doing test rides in the cars and so were they and nobody wanted to ride in it.... What was REALLY sad was the vinyl they used to bridge the gap between the add on quarter panel and the fuel fill on the stock quarter panel...really looked like crap. Then if you got down and looked under the car...OMG, it was like 4 drunk rednecks threw it together!
Old 6/12/12, 03:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a few more pics. The weather hasn't been that great

I love how the house are just on the cliff side like this

Random stuff

Gas is so much cheaper in SC

This really made my morning yesterday. Seeing a race car frame just in the back of a pickup truck like it was nothing.

Then I passed one of my favorite place to order from. I wish there was a exit ramp I would have gotten off and got some stuff for the race car lol

Yes I offically know I am in the south
Old 6/12/12, 04:00 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Welcome to the south Jay! Lol
Old 6/12/12, 04:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself Jay....continue having fun and enjoy the museum!
Paul I am having a blast. I wouldn't give this experience up for anything. And I hope to see some good stuff tomorrow. I already been to the NHRA Drag racing museum in Pomona CA. When I went to the Frank Hawley Drag racing School. It was a cool museum.

Originally Posted by lalayla
Where else are you heading?? Ocala is a little southwest of me below Gainesville
I am heading down to Naples Fl. That is were my Biological father lives.
Old 6/12/12, 04:13 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Home Dopey has all kinds of weber parts.

And there's no reason to use a tasteless propane grill in the summa time.
I don't even know if he still has it. It was soooooo old. Does it count if the propane grill is a Weber too?

Well I figure that might help you sell him on the trip

I never complain about what is on the table either...if she goes through the trouble to make it, I'm not going to ***** about anything

Now THAT sucks! Good excuse to head out to Chaps though
He's been hinting at crabs since we haven't ha any yet this year so he may not go for it

Originally Posted by ford20

I like the ingot silver a lot, the ones I have seen had some metallic in it and it really popped!
It does have metallic in it
Old 6/12/12, 04:15 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey everyone, how are you all doing. So just a little update. I met my sister for the first time yesterday and had such a good time with her. It wasn't a long meeting as she had to fly out to DC for work today. But She is so nice and told me so much. She knew about me for 2 years. When I just found out in december of last year. As we talked we found out we have a few things in common. 1 that is really weird. But we both like Hockey, Both are NY Rangers fans, and love muscle/fast cars. We both Hate Fish and will not eat it. Then this was the strangest thing that got me yesterday. We both have to have a glass of Chocolate milk before going to bed. That really freaked me out. She is also 8 years older then me.

What was so odd was the places she worked. Like the Aquarium, the bronx zoo, And a a store in Woodhave queens. At anytime in my life I could have been standing right next to her, and would not have never known.

Right now I am in Ocala Florida and going to spend the night. I am going to hit up the Don Garlits Drag Racing museum before heading the rest of the way south.
You two sound more like twins.

I never hear a peep out of my older sisters in MO. Even after I call them and check in. So when I tell friends here about family that "everybody's dead" I'm not really exaggerating.

Last edited by cdynaco; 6/12/12 at 04:17 PM.
Old 6/12/12, 04:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
You two sound more like twins.

I never hear a peep out of my older sisters in MO. Even after I call them and check in. So when I tell friends here about family that "everybody's dead" I'm not really exaggerating.

LOL we do. And that really sucks.For me this all new. So I like to know I have a sister to talk to. I grew up my whole life wondering if I had a sister or a brother.
Old 6/12/12, 04:27 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Glad meeting your sister went well

And you can find plenty of those flags here in Maryland too...just depends on which county you are in.
Old 6/12/12, 04:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Glad meeting your sister went well

And you can find plenty of those flags here in Maryland too...just depends on which county you are in.

It really did go well. I can't wait to do it again with her.

What part of Maryland are you in. I was there twice last month. I went to both tracks in 3 weeks. I went to M.I.R and Cecil County dragway.

I just read threw the past few pages and boy am I just going to keep my mouth shut. Because I could really . But I think I will just go down to the pool instead and laugh about it.
Old 6/12/12, 04:56 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

I just read threw the past few pages and boy am I just going to keep my mouth shut. Because I could really . But I think I will just go down to the pool instead and laugh about it.
Yea that would be for the better.

Glad ur having a good trip
Old 6/12/12, 05:06 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Hope everyone is having a good night
Old 6/12/12, 05:11 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Hope everyone is having a good night
I'm good
Old 6/12/12, 05:29 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm better!
Old 6/12/12, 05:30 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'm pleading the 5th as to not incriminate myself
Old 6/12/12, 05:32 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
I'm better!
Make me a happy little girl and make this dreary day better and bring me DQ?????

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast