Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/8/12, 07:26 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

My bad......it's actually called Frederick

Actually it's not bad at all. It's just more rural and a lot more farms. But there are plenty of communities too. The area has built up a lot though over the past years. So many people commute from there to DC for work. Oh, and there's a local drag strip not far from there too
If it has broadband and a road course I can deal with that

Oh and a shooting range.
Old 5/8/12, 07:36 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't think there is any traffic worse than a bad stau on the autobahn, sitting still for an hour plus! Guess that what happens when people crash at high speeds!
Old 5/8/12, 07:38 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-1286014737.jpg

Here is a pic of a typical commute around here on the Baltimore beltway. And Frederick has plenty to do. I would live there if it wasn't so far from my work.
Old 5/8/12, 07:54 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
VA really sucks for ticketing. I'm not sure how far over the speed limit you have to go, but they ticket you for reckless driving and you have to hire (if you are smart) an attorney to go to court for you. You can't just pay the ticket. It is a criminal offense.

Scott would probably be ok in Fredneck, lol!
Yes, VA is bad...always has been. I think I've only ever gotten one ticket in VA in Arlington. Fredneck....remember it well although it is FAR more crowded now than it used to be.

Originally Posted by Scothew
That sounds to close to redneck and I deal with enough of that here
Used to be...not anymore. Hagerstown used to be Good old boy country...not sure if that has changed yet. My big ticket was there when I blew past a tree cop at 130mph...I never saw him...LOL. He wasn't amused.

My bad......it's actually called Frederick

Actually it's not bad at all. It's just more rural and a lot more farms. But there are plenty of communities too. The area has built up a lot though over the past years. So many people commute from there to DC for work. Oh, and there's a local drag strip not far from there too
75-80 in Monrovia....Spent a lot of time at that track but mostly at Capitol in Crofton. I still have a couple of trophies from races at 75-80. Sykesville, Fredneck and Westminster all used to be VERY rural areas....not anymore!
Old 5/8/12, 07:59 AM
Service Manager

If it has broadband and a road course I can deal with that

Oh and a shooting range.
Broadband...yes, Road course in Summit Point WVA which isn't far away...however MD is not very Gun enthusiast friendly...especially compared to here!

Attachment 109132

Here is a pic of a typical commute around here on the Baltimore beltway. And Frederick has plenty to do. I would live there if it wasn't so far from my work.
....(Makes the sign of a cross, hisses and backs away from the computer)....

I swear they enacted a law up there that the LH lane is now the slow lane and everyone must insert their head up their **** while driving. God help you if there is an accident or even someone with a flat tire....it's a requirment for everyone to slam on the brakes and stare causing massive back ups.
Old 5/8/12, 08:30 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by svopaul
Used to be...not anymore. Hagerstown used to be Good old boy country...not sure if that has changed yet. My big ticket was there when I blew past a tree cop at 130mph...I never saw him...LOL. He wasn't amused.

75-80 in Monrovia....Spent a lot of time at that track but mostly at Capitol in Crofton. I still have a couple of trophies from races at 75-80. Sykesville, Fredneck and Westminster all used to be VERY rural areas....not anymore!
I spent a lot of time at Capitol and 75-80 as well. My step father used to race at both tracks. They opened 75-80 back up about 2 years ago, so that's been nice for the area. And I remember when 26 was just a 2 lane road going through Sykesville all the way up to Frederick. I live in between Sykesville and Westminster. Sykesville was actually named (I think #56) in MSN's top 100 places to live.

I don't believe Hagerstown has built up as much as Frederick. I really don't get out that way unless I head out to western MD to go riding.

Originally Posted by svopaul
Broadband...yes, Road course in Summit Point WVA which isn't far away...however MD is not very Gun enthusiast friendly...especially compared to here!

....(Makes the sign of a cross, hisses and backs away from the computer)....

I swear they enacted a law up there that the LH lane is now the slow lane and everyone must insert their head up their **** while driving. God help you if there is an accident or even someone with a flat tire....it's a requirment for everyone to slam on the brakes and stare causing massive back ups.
They still have slow folks in the fast lane and rubberneckers. They are idiots.
Old 5/8/12, 08:33 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Morning TMS and hi mama Jill! Was just thinking about you this morning and how I haven't seen you!
Old 5/8/12, 08:34 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Mama Jill

I've been bad Mama Jill I need a spanking!
Old 5/8/12, 08:36 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Mama Jill

she's my second mom!
Old 5/8/12, 08:37 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Since you're adopting everyone, wouldn't you be papa Gary?
Old 5/8/12, 08:42 AM
INKY

Morning hope it is nice there today.
Old 5/8/12, 08:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
amie i love your avatar!!!
Old 5/8/12, 08:50 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by lalayla
Morning TMS and hi mama Jill! Was just thinking about you this morning and how I haven't seen you!
Mornin' buttercup

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Mama Jill

Lol, you'd like that wouldn't ya?

she's my second mom!
I know, right? Unbelievable I'm old enough to be your mother. I would have had to start really early, but possible.
Old 5/8/12, 08:55 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Morning hope it is nice there today.
Hi E! It's nice here today! Sitting outside Starbucks hope it's nice there too

Originally Posted by Petunia
amie i love your avatar!!!
Thanks pretty lady!!

Mornin' buttercup

Lol, you'd like that wouldn't ya?

I know, right? Unbelievable I'm old enough to be your mother. I would have had to start really early, but possible.
Haha! And we can live in Hawaii!

b

Last edited by lalayla; 5/8/12 at 08:56 AM.
Old 5/8/12, 09:10 AM
Service Manager

I spent a lot of time at Capitol and 75-80 as well. My step father used to race at both tracks. They opened 75-80 back up about 2 years ago, so that's been nice for the area. And I remember when 26 was just a 2 lane road going through Sykesville all the way up to Frederick. I live in between Sykesville and Westminster. Sykesville was actually named (I think #56) in MSN's top 100 places to live.

I don't believe Hagerstown has built up as much as Frederick. I really don't get out that way unless I head out to western MD to go riding.

They still have slow folks in the fast lane and rubberneckers. They are idiots.
Yes, I remember when the thought of driving to Westminster or Sykesville was considered a long drive...LOL.

I have just a few weeks until I have to experience that traffic again....Back at Christmas I granted someone their life...they cut me off and I was in a car I didn't care about and the thought of using the Pitt maneuver was seriously considered....I turn into a completely different person in that traffic...no patience for stupid. As it was I blew some trash cans off the front of that car that some people were too lazy to remove from the street that were blocking traffic...God that felt good!
Old 5/8/12, 09:33 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Im shocked you even explained that to me, knowing I would never live north of the TN state line
So would that be the southern state line or the northern state line?
Old 5/8/12, 09:38 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I'll be honest, I've driven through the DC/Baltimore area a couple times, and that's a couple times too many for me. The traffic and dumbarses up there is unbelievable! During rush hour its nothing but bumper to bumper, and idiots that seem to think that by me leaving more than a 5 foot gap to the next car, I'm ushering them to get in front of me.
Old 5/8/12, 09:40 AM
INKY

Hi E! It's nice here today! Sitting outside Starbucks hope it's nice there too
Not too bad here today, overcast, but not bad. Made my run decent!
Old 5/8/12, 09:42 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights

Southern... I don't sing rocky top
Old 5/8/12, 10:05 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
To a native Alabamian anyone past the northern border of Alabama is a Yankee...

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'll be honest, I've driven through the DC/Baltimore area a couple times, and that's a couple times too many for me. The traffic and dumbarses up there is unbelievable! During rush hour its nothing but bumper to bumper, and idiots that seem to think that by me leaving more than a 5 foot gap to the next car, I'm ushering them to get in front of me.
Exactly! You can't leave any sort of gap to be courteous, the idiots take that as an opportunity to squeeze in...makes you wish you were in a tank where you could just crush them.

Southern... I don't sing rocky top
I bet I could get you to sing Rocky Top.....

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast