Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/23/12, 07:09 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Funny cause today I saw someone getting wheeled out of the recreation center at school on a gurney.
dang.. thats pretty intense. I definitely can't do that much running these days, but thanks to gas prices and bridge tolls I'm at least walking lol

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
SHUT UP! Arin is actually visiting us!
taking a much needed break from final projects lol. how is everyone? (man, i forgot how fast this place moves lol)

Originally Posted by Scothew
I know right! I threatened to post photoshops of him f he didn't how his Benny lava self up
bring it on old man
Old 4/23/12, 07:12 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I need to do something. Planning on playing Summer league Ultimate and Im gonna be dead if I dont start. Havent run much since I played in high school 7 years ago
ultimate is alot of fun!

I know right! I threatened to post photoshops of him f he didn't how his Benny lava self up
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Here's mine.
ah, the memories!

Originally Posted by Lisa12GT
It is hard to believe! He is my youngest, my oldest will graduate THIS year...then off to college! Where did the time go??
I just finished up my last day of undergraduate college today, got 3 finals, then I'm done. Graduate next Saturday Then off to grad school in the fall
Old 4/23/12, 07:12 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
dang.. thats pretty intense. I definitely can't do that much running these days, but thanks to gas prices and bridge tolls I'm at least walking lol

taking a much needed break from final projects lol. how is everyone? (man, i forgot how fast this place moves lol)

bring it on old man
We've missed you, Arin! How is school going?
Old 4/23/12, 07:17 PM
Post *****

We've missed you, Arin! How is school going?
schools pretty exhausting. If you remember our deal about parties and having to wash my car.. well lets just say that this time my dirty car abides by the rules That being said I'm enjoying it more than I ever have before. I've spent more time working this semester than any other, but it's fun.

I'm still a little behind from the transfer and all, so hopefully I'll be graduating next spring. I'm pretty excited to start working. Lord knows my cars can't wait for me to have money to spend on them

I've slowly been working more mustang time into my life again, which in turn means more TMS time. I don't think I'll be topping the charts again, but who knows.. its almost summer
Old 4/23/12, 07:17 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
bring it on old man
oh snap...... Aight frodo, your gonna make me get off the app and on my computer.
Old 4/23/12, 07:18 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
That's what I hear. We really need to start visiting some of these places so we can decide.

Isn't it usually the 2nd day that's worse? I tried getting back on the softball field about yen years ago. Pulled a hamstring and that was all she wrote, lol! Never played again.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Arm is getting stiff already. Wasn't throwing very hard but well over 200 pitches. Think I'm gonna regret it tomorrow for sure.
Old 4/23/12, 07:25 PM
Post *****

oh snap...... Aight frodo, your gonna make me get off the app and on my computer.
I've only got one or two on this laptop. but I've still got my photoshop, so that could be remedied.

Man I still remember all the ones I did of your fake pictures

hehe good times
Old 4/23/12, 07:26 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Arm is getting stiff already. Wasn't throwing very hard but well over 200 pitches. Think I'm gonna regret it tomorrow for sure.
At what distance?
Old 4/23/12, 07:28 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I'd much rather live with a brutally hot summer than a brutally cold winter. This wouldn't be a full time move for us, it would be a second home to visit when it's cold here. My husband won't move too far from his daughter.

I like trail riding too....as long as its on an ATV
Let's move to Hawaii Mama Jill!
Old 4/23/12, 07:29 PM

Not sure. Whatever the mound is for that age group. Doesn't matter, would have been too much at any distance. Lol
Old 4/23/12, 07:31 PM
Banned

Not sure. Whatever the mound is for that age group. Doesn't matter, would have been too much at any distance. Lol
Man up
Old 4/23/12, 07:37 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

schools pretty exhausting. If you remember our deal about parties and having to wash my car.. well lets just say that this time my dirty car abides by the rules That being said I'm enjoying it more than I ever have before. I've spent more time working this semester than any other, but it's fun.

I'm still a little behind from the transfer and all, so hopefully I'll be graduating next spring. I'm pretty excited to start working. Lord knows my cars can't wait for me to have money to spend on them

I've slowly been working more mustang time into my life again, which in turn means more TMS time. I don't think I'll be topping the charts again, but who knows.. its almost summer
Of course I remember our deal. I didn't think you remembered though, lol! I didn't know you transferred schools...or maybe I forgot in my old age you've missed so much since you were gone. Last year my lil one was a state finalist (accidentally, lol) in the Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills competition. He didn't win at the state level but he did win a few scholarships to some tech schools. But he couldn't use them though because he had already joined the Army. He just graduated Basic in Feb and he's stationed in Hawaii.

You should ice it tonight and take some pain relievers before you go to bed.

Originally Posted by lalayla
Let's move to Hawaii Mama Jill!
I wish I could afford it!
Old 4/23/12, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Man up
Like I have a choice. Lol. It's all good. Naproxen Is already loosening it. Should be fine.
Old 4/23/12, 07:47 PM
Post *****

Of course I remember our deal. I didn't think you remembered though, lol! I didn't know you transferred schools...or maybe I forgot in my old age you've missed so much since you were gone. Last year my lil one was a state finalist (accidentally, lol) in the Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills competition. He didn't win at the state level but he did win a few scholarships to some tech schools. But he couldn't use them though because he had already joined the Army. He just graduated Basic in Feb and he's stationed in Hawaii.
ha, the transfer is old news. After my freshman year at UOP, I switched to the Academy. It just means this degree is taking a little longer, and I have to retake some basic stuff, but its not a huge deal.

I'd love to hear the story of how he managed to accidentally become a finalist lol! thats impressive though.

And man all this talk of hawaii makes me wish it was still summer and I hadn't come back from vacation with my family lol
Old 4/23/12, 07:48 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Like I have a choice. Lol. It's all good. Naproxen Is already loosening it. Should be fine.
Good luck with that!
Old 4/23/12, 08:02 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

ha, the transfer is old news. After my freshman year at UOP, I switched to the Academy. It just means this degree is taking a little longer, and I have to retake some basic stuff, but its not a huge deal.

I'd love to hear the story of how he managed to accidentally become a finalist lol! thats impressive though.

And man all this talk of hawaii makes me wish it was still summer and I hadn't come back from vacation with my family lol
It is kind of funny. At the tech center, they gave them a 50 question test and the 20 highest scores from the entire state got to move on to the state finals. Well, he was being lazy and didn't feel like taking the test and didn't think he would win, so he guessed at the answers.....never even read the questions, lol! At least him and his teammate didn't finish last. 10 teams of 2 people and they finished in 7th place. He probably would have done well on the test, maybe not in the top. Once he won he took it very seriously tough and they worked hard on preparing. Their car last year for the test was a Mustang.

Did you just get back from Hawaii?
Old 4/23/12, 08:11 PM
Post *****

LOL that is fantastic! I bet the look on his face was priceless

And no, it was last summer. It was one of my mom's cousin's daughter's wedding.. I think lol.
Its been getting a bit warmer around here, but it was still cloudy today. Definitely miss that Hawaii sunshine
Old 4/23/12, 08:26 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

LOL that is fantastic! I bet the look on his face was priceless

And no, it was last summer. It was one of my mom's cousin's daughter's wedding.. I think lol.
Its been getting a bit warmer around here, but it was still cloudy today. Definitely miss that Hawaii sunshine
Yep, he was cracking up. I told him he was going to have to pick me some lottery numbers, lol.

I'd love to go back to Hawaii at some point. I'm sure at some point I'll make it out there to see him. Not this year. He's planning to come home for Xmas. So I may have to work something out once he gets dates for his first deployment, but I have no idea at this point when that will be.
Old 4/23/12, 08:36 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Arin Singh is the biggest post ***** this site has ever known. He's basically got internet syphilis.
Old 4/23/12, 08:48 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Arin Singh is the biggest post ***** this site has ever known. He's basically got internet syphilis.
Want to reminisce? Click on the links in his sig. God of posts...you said you would never catch up to him, lol.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast