Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/7/11, 03:36 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
You've got a husband in New York too?
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
They do have gay marriage now.

Not that there's anything wrong with that Stephen.
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
But that doesn't mean that there is anything right with that either. Huh.

Damnit
Old 7/7/11, 03:38 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Woke up at 4 with shoulder pain. Took pill, drank coffee, made a few trades till 8 and went back to bed. Woke up at noon, checked the market, made some money.
Now that's the way to do it!

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/7/11 at 04:58 PM.
Old 7/7/11, 04:46 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Attached Images  
Old 7/7/11, 06:08 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Woke up at 4 with shoulder pain. Took pill, drank coffee, made a few trades till 8 and went back to bed. Woke up at noon, checked the market, made some money.
Now that's the way to do it!
What a rough life you lead. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to work anymore!

Just booked a Vegas trip for Thanksgiving week
Old 7/7/11, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...r-problem.html

Anyone?
Old 7/7/11, 08:18 PM

Sounds like you might want to get your alternator tested
Old 7/7/11, 08:42 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
But do it like the guy said "run not walk". Leave your car home and run to the parts store. Just hope the tester's cables are long enough.
Old 7/7/11, 08:42 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol That's how I read it...

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/7/11 at 08:44 PM.
Old 7/7/11, 08:52 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Sup TMSers?
Old 7/7/11, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
But do it like the guy said "run not walk". Leave your car home and run to the parts store. Just hope the tester's cables are long enough.
At least he would get his exercise
Old 7/7/11, 09:05 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
At least he would get his exercise
If you seen his facebook photo's you'd say he needs it
Old 7/7/11, 09:07 PM

Hey, I've been working my butt off this summer.
Old 7/7/11, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse

If you seen his facebook photo's you'd say he needs it
Me and him aren't facebook friends
Old 7/7/11, 09:34 PM

Facebook is the devil! Just saying.
Old 7/7/11, 09:47 PM

True. Which is probably why I hardly get on.
Old 7/7/11, 10:00 PM

Yeah I kinda got an evil past that I would rather leave there. It's funny when they try and track me down on my wife's Facebook. "No honey, I don't know who that is. Don't accept that friend request. " lol
Old 7/7/11, 10:15 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Finally have Internet back on at the casa...

Last night when I got home from work around dark my wife tells me the power is out. I asked if she called power co. and she said no. Women

So I notice that everyone else has power and we don't (lights on around us) so I open the main panel and reset the main breaker. Still nothing, so I walk out to the pole and look up at the transformer and notice a piece had blown off of it and was laying on the ground. Crap! So i call it in and about 3 hours later they show up and evidently lightning had struck nearby and traveled the line and blown the fuse before the transformer and then blew the lightning arrester clear off the transformer. So they fixed it and we had lights again around 11:00pm.

Then i discover my cable modem won't turn on. Well the cable is on the same pole as the electricity and evidently it traveled into the house along the cable line. Luckily nothing else is connected to cable as I have satellite for tv. While i had the cable line on a surge protector in the past the installed said i should remove it as it cuts the signal. So I had it running straight into the modem. Well i bought another modem at best buy and called in the new s/n and mac ad to the cable company and the modem was fixed. Well now it turns out the dang router was fried to as apparently it traveled across the patch cable from the modem to the router. Mother****er! So luckily i had a spare wifi router and we are back in business finally. I guess I'm lucky that's all that happened.
Old 7/7/11, 10:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last night when I got home from work around dark my wife tells me the power is out. I asked if she called power co. and she said no. Women

So I notice that everyone else has power and we don't (lights on around us) so I open the main panel and reset the main breaker. Still nothing, so I walk out to the pole and look up at the transformer and notice a piece had blown off of it and was laying on the ground. Crap! So i call it in and about 3 hours later they show up and evidently lightning had struck nearby and traveled the line and blown the fuse before the transformer and then blew the lightning arrester clear off the transformer. So they fixed it and we had lights again around 11:00pm.

Then i discover my cable modem won't turn on. Well the cable is on the same pole as the electricity and evidently it traveled into the house along the cable line. Luckily nothing else is connected to cable as I have satellite for tv. While i had the cable line on a surge protector in the past the installed said i should remove it as it cuts the signal. So I had it running straight into the modem. Well i bought another modem at best buy and called in the new s/n and mac ad to the cable company and the modem was fixed. Well now it turns out the dang router was fried to as apparently it traveled across the patch cable from the modem to the router. Mother****er! So luckily i had a spare wifi router and we are back in business finally. I guess I'm lucky that's all that happened.
No ur not lucky. Not too much more couldve happened
Old 7/7/11, 10:53 PM

Me and him aren't facebook friends
That's cause you don't like me.

Dang Gary!
Old 7/7/11, 11:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
:wavw:

So I notice that everyone else has power and we don't (lights on around us) so I open the main panel and reset the main breaker. Still nothing, so I walk out to the pole and look up at the transformer and notice a piece had blown ,off of it and was laying on the ground. Crap! So i call it in and about 3 hours later they show up and evidently lightning had struck nearby and traveled the line and blown the fuse before the transformer and then blew the lightning arrester clear off the transformer. So they fixed it and we had lights again around 11:00pm.

Holly crap! Glad to know everything worked out at the end.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast