Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/7/10, 06:30 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Hey Sean the best thing to do is just replace the water pump and gasket at the same time. Since you have to pull the pump off anyways to change the gasket. To me that just seems a little better to replace them both. Also then you wont have to worry about the pump going out for a long time.
I completely agree, lord know when that pump was changed last. And the new one is only $43 anyways. And then I'll get a new belt too. And while I'm at it a new thermostat, a "high performance" 180 degree T-stat, as opposed to the stock 195. My engine enters closed loop operation a 180, buncha guys run those, and it should be all good for me!
Old 9/7/10, 06:49 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
OK new idea.

Flat black superstripe (done with satin clearcoat) with a red pin stripe running both edges for the entire length of the car. The pinstripe would be a single stripe but would be about 3/16" in width.

Also I could do the same with a silver pin stripe.

The reason for the stripe is that the satin clearcoat needs a border because it will be at a different height than the regular clear coat. This will result in problems when waxing.
I like the idea of a silver or dark gray pin stripe if that is the route you have to go. But really I say go stripe less if you can't figure something out with the matte stripes. No other color is going to look right.

What color striped could you get on the 07-09 GT500's in black? Silver may lighten up the car a little and then you can get one coat of clear on the car so you don't have the headache of the edge where the color changes.

Bath house = homo orgy
Thats why my Boy Scout leader spent so much time in the communal showers at camp. Seriously though a lawyer and an investigator came to my house when I was a kid to question me. I guess someone turned him in. But he never did anything to me, I think I was too young still.

Hope you had your slicker on... How did you make out?

Originally Posted by zhovkva89
i want to have *****
You are a girl right?? pics to prove you don't have any...

Oh BTW, just a little tease until I get a few better pics this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-dsc_0011.jpg  
Old 9/7/10, 07:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 603 Likes on 434 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197

Thats why my Boy Scout leader spent so much time in the communal showers at camp. Seriously though a lawyer and an investigator came to my house when I was a kid to question me. I guess someone turned him in. But he never did anything to me, I think I was too young still.

It didn't give you an inferiority complex did it? "Was I not attractive enough?" "What did the others have that I didn't?"

Seriously though, that is some ****ed up stuff right there.

I was never in the Boy Scouts. I was in Cub Scouts for a little while, but they kicked me out for eating all of the Brownies.
Old 9/7/10, 07:16 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I like the idea of a silver or dark gray pin stripe if that is the route you have to go. But really I say go stripe less if you can't figure something out with the matte stripes. No other color is going to look right.

What color striped could you get on the 07-09 GT500's in black? Silver may lighten up the car a little and then you can get one coat of clear on the car so you don't have the headache of the edge where the color changes.

Hope you had your slicker on... How did you make out?

You are a girl right?? pics to prove you don't have any...

Oh BTW, just a little tease until I get a few better pics this weekend.

I don't know what to do with Seven. Good thing is she's fine the way she is. I'll decide when the hood comes. Main reason I didn't do silver to begin with was I didn't want to be a Shelby GT poseur.

We got alot of rain the past two days. I think 6" officially. Most of it came down this morning while I was trying to drop the kids off at school. It'll just delay some new slabs we needed to pour for a week or so.

Love the chin spoiler. If I didn't have a CS, I'd have one on any regular GT front bumper.
Old 9/7/10, 07:19 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
It didn't give you an inferiority complex did it? "Was I not attractive enough?" "What did the others have that I didn't?"

I was never in the Boy Scouts. I was in Cub Scouts for a little while, but they kicked me out for eating all of the Brownies.
I quit Cub Scouts because the den mother wanted the troop to dress up in tutus and do a dance for our school. Seriously. I was like no way I'm wearing that leotard woman. You're f'n nuts!!!

The other little followers did it. So I guess either way, man or woman, the wrong person can really screw you up.

I still can't believe what that stupid ***** wanted us to wear. She said I could stay in the troop but I told my parents if the ***** is that crazy what's she gonna want us to wear next.
Old 9/7/10, 07:26 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I think at that age I was still missing the peach fuzz... just glad I never had to go through any of whatever he was doing to the other kids.

I don't know what to do with Seven. Good thing is she's fine the way she is. I'll decide when the hood comes. Main reason I didn't do silver to begin with was I didn't want to be a Shelby GT poseur.

We got alot of rain the past two days. I think 6" officially. Most of it came down this morning while I was trying to drop the kids off at school. It'll just delay some new slabs we needed to pour for a week or so.

Love the chin spoiler. If I didn't have a CS, I'd have one on any regular GT front bumper.
Yeah I like the chin spoiler a lot too. Not to sure about the GT grill with the smoked fogs. They aint very dark and the chrome pony is just killing it for me. So its back to the Bullitt grill I guess, I really just want my fogs back but no one makes a GT grill w/o the pony.
Old 9/7/10, 07:40 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Anyone have any thought on the A47 grill? It is a close to a GT grill as I can find that still has the fogs w/o the pony.

I'm just not sure about it. When I had the Shelby grill all that open space created a lot of lift and flutter under the hood.

Attachment kinda gives you an Idea of what it would look like on my car.

Tough to spend $360 in something I'm so unsure about.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-051408detail2con.jpg  
Old 9/7/10, 07:47 PM

Cant you just take pony off? Or modify the bullitt grille to hold the fogs?
Old 9/7/10, 07:56 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Cant you just take pony off? Or modify the bullitt grille to hold the fogs?
Well pony is recessed into a cut out in the GT grill & the Bullitt grill would require some major modifications if I tried to get the fogs into it.
Old 9/7/10, 08:12 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

No on a center fog grill right???
Old 9/7/10, 08:14 PM

Gloss black the pony?

Screw center fog. I love seeing mustangs comin' at me with all 4 lights lit up and spread out, it looks so cool!
Old 9/7/10, 08:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 603 Likes on 434 Posts

I'm just not sure about it. When I had the Shelby grill all that open space created a lot of lift and flutter under the hood.
My GT/CS with the stock grille had terrible flutter when passing a semi on the freeway, the SGT has none, even at triple digits. I guess its the hood pins.

No on a center fog grill right???

Not really a fan of them. Something just looks odd about them. Reminds me of an off-road vehicle with KCs for some reason, or a rally car.
Old 9/7/10, 08:19 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
no on the A47 grille, looks like it's just missing

I'd figure a way to modify the bullitt grille

We havent had any rain in quite a while, at least 2 weeks now
Old 9/7/10, 08:40 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
survived first day of school! 2 easy classes so far!! ....tmrw math and chem....i might die tmrw night though...i wont be in the best neighborhood, at night, with terrible parking....
Old 9/7/10, 08:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Happy Birthday Nathan
Old 9/7/10, 08:46 PM
Post *****

Hey Mark.
Old 9/7/10, 08:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Hey Mark.
Hey Gary
Old 9/7/10, 08:50 PM
Post *****

2,704 posts, huh Mark.

I remember those days. We had a lot of fun post whoring MCTC.
Old 9/7/10, 09:05 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
survived first day of school! 2 easy classes so far!! ....tmrw math and chem....i might die tmrw night though...i wont be in the best neighborhood, at night, with terrible parking....
Nooo not good don't say that!! will have bigger problems then gangs if that happens!!!!!

Last edited by ford20; 9/7/10 at 09:16 PM.
Old 9/7/10, 09:08 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
sean edit out the location please, ....and yea i know...

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast