Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/7/10, 08:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210

But, a lug stud broke It'll be fixed soon.
Looks good Sean!
Originally Posted by StangMahn
well, sophia got the hell scared out of her again

I was going to pick up some dinner, and some ahole driving some POS jacked up Impala with a broke front bumper starts coming into my lane, I hit the brakes and slid right to avoid him. Got out, and he missed my left front tire by about 1/2". I was like "**** man, you cut that one a bit close didnt you?" he didnt say anything and got his self back in the car. That sure would have been an expensive one for him. Some people just need to f'n pay attention. That's twice in the past couple months that I've had a super close call with her. The last being a woman that cut me off to get her arby's.
I've had a share of that too. Remember the ricer that invaded my lane and I went sideways going downhill?
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Thanks. Didn't do so well. I studied my brains out, and the test itself wasn't too hard, but I sure as hell hope they grade on a curve. They did say people don't do very well on them.

Yikes. Way too many idiots on the road who shouldn't even be allowed to walk. I had something similar happen a few weeks ago. was driving home from school in the left lane, and some idiot in a newer malibu started coming into my lane. I went left and slammed on my horn. They swerved right hard enough to make their tires squeal.

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
I will right after I fix the lug stud that broke when I was putting the wheels on. And hopefully I can find me another wheel at the junkyard, turns out what was my spare steel wheel is slightly bent.

**** chevy drivers

Originally Posted by 07S197
For any of you who know KC

https://themustangsource.com/f700/pl...4/#post5956653

My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.
That's terrible.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Looks good Dave.

I did get a laugh out of this one though,

Looks like you couldn't make it to a bathroom, so you pulled over to drop a deuce on the side of the road and someone caught you. Even funnier if you've ever had to do that.
I thought the same
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
One of the many reasons I hate my spanish class:
I understand it all
Old 10/7/10, 08:59 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
I'm going to the Rays - Ranges game today! My dad has me pulled out of school already for today, and were about to leave
Old 10/7/10, 09:38 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow I pop in and nobody is here
Old 10/7/10, 10:06 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm here for an hour...

hey Dirk!
Old 10/7/10, 10:09 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Whats up Nathan!!

I am here for only a little bit longer myself. Gotta go wash me some clothes.
Old 10/7/10, 10:12 AM

Did you finally get internet?
Old 10/7/10, 10:15 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Well I am able to get online at the internet cafe that the unit set up for themselves and the guys that work on their helos. I am still waiting to be able to get online with my own computer from the comfort of my own bed in my tent.
Old 10/7/10, 10:18 AM

Well I guess it's better than nothing!
Old 10/7/10, 10:21 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Yes it is. I had nothing for 2 months and was having serious TMS withdrawls
Old 10/7/10, 10:30 AM

I can imagine!

Saw three state troopers on my way to school today. Was late for class cause I couldn't go five over.
Old 10/7/10, 10:35 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Should have taken the GT then and not the Notch
Old 10/7/10, 10:46 AM

I wouldn't be caught dead driving the notch around here. Too many buses, bikers, and just plain idiot drivers!
Old 10/7/10, 10:52 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Hey Dirk, what military branch did you serve in? I thought you said Army, but I'm getting old and not able to remember correctly. My youngest is getting ready to set appointments to meet with the Army and Marine recruiters and I know I should have a list of questions, but am looking for some insight for what to ask. Any suggestions?
Old 10/7/10, 10:54 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Oh so what you are saying is that you dont want to hurt the notch in any way huh?? Hmmm yeah I can see your point. it wouldnt be able ot get out of their way fast enough and get run over.
Old 10/7/10, 11:01 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Hey Dirk, what military branch did you serve in? I thought you said Army, but I'm getting old and not able to remember correctly. My youngest is getting ready to set appointments to meet with the Army and Marine recruiters and I know I should have a list of questions, but am looking for some insight for what to ask. Any suggestions?
I served in the Army. I would say the best thing to do is to make sure that your youngest is not rushing into it. Get all the info you guys can from both of them. They will have to take a test to see what jobs are available based upon their score. Once you guys see what jobs are available I am sure that many many questions will pop up as to what everything intells with each job. One thing to keep in mind is that it is always a good plan to pick a job that will help once they get out of the service. It helped me and I didnt even realize till I was out how it helped.

As to what to ask my mind is drawing a blank right now. Hope this helps somewhat. Sorry I couldnt think of any questions to ask.
Old 10/7/10, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Oh so what you are saying is that you dont want to hurt the notch in any way huh?? Hmmm yeah I can see your point. it wouldnt be able ot get out of their way fast enough and get run over.
No it probably couldn't.

Time for class...
Old 10/7/10, 11:05 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

See yah Nathan I am almost outta here too
Old 10/7/10, 11:09 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Well guys I am outta here. I will be back on prolly in a day or too. but who knows. I dont even know.
Old 10/7/10, 11:49 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
I served in the Army. I would say the best thing to do is to make sure that your youngest is not rushing into it. Get all the info you guys can from both of them. They will have to take a test to see what jobs are available based upon their score. Once you guys see what jobs are available I am sure that many many questions will pop up as to what everything intells with each job. One thing to keep in mind is that it is always a good plan to pick a job that will help once they get out of the service. It helped me and I didnt even realize till I was out how it helped.

As to what to ask my mind is drawing a blank right now. Hope this helps somewhat. Sorry I couldnt think of any questions to ask.
Army is what he's leaning toward. Ever since he was little, he's always been infatuated with it. Mainly with tanks and I'm not sure what kind of job he can do with that training when he gets out, if that's his job. I'm making him talk to a Marines recruiter too. He took the ASVAB last year, but I know they will make him take it again. He's in his 2nd year at the Tech Center at school for an auto technician, so he already has some certifications under his belt. I'm not sure if they will have any merit when it comes to joining.

He hasn't set the appointments yet, but he will soon. If you can think of anything in the meantime, please let me know. And thanks
Old 10/7/10, 11:50 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
seya dirk!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast