Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/11/10, 08:20 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Sorry to hear. I didn't know there was another dog in the house. What kind of dog?
Old 9/11/10, 08:30 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
We still have my dad's other lab and my sister's aussie. She was the yellow lab named Cindy. She's the oldest dog we had (12.5). She had cancer which she had surgery for last winter, but they couldn't get it all removed. Over the past few weeks, she really went down hill (after being borded at a kennel). She was in a lot of pain lately and passed away at my sister's side in our entryway. She was best friends with my dog and they shared a kennel together over the years. It also happens that today is the tenth anniversary of getting my dog.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-cindy.jpg  

Last edited by Blue Notch; 9/11/10 at 08:41 PM.
Old 9/11/10, 08:53 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Sorry to hear Nathan

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
And it took me a minute to figure out what you were saying here. I had to go back and read her post and my quote together......funny

Have fun in Charleston! I'm leaving around noon tomorrow for Manassas (that's in Virginia, Florida Sean........just in case you were wondering ) going to see Trace and Toby tomorrow night, got a hotel for the night, tour the battlefields on Sunday and hope like heck the kids don't throw a party this time

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
It was the Uproar tour. Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed were the headliners. Its was pretty sweet.
That was in Tampa last weekend. I REALLY wanted to go!
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Anybody else wear hats or caps on a regular basis?
Yes. Every day when working, and other times when goin' out or whatever.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I have a big head too. It irritates me when I see a cap I really like and it won't fit properly. The problem usually is that they don't come down far enough around the sides for my liking before the top hits my head, and end up looking like its just sitting up there.
I HATE that! Another thing with mine, is that a lot of hats squeeze right at my temples, which really pisses me off. Finding a good hat for me sucks. I have 2 I wear normally. My work hat (old detroit Tigers hat) and my "good" hat which is a Corona hat. It's pretty sweet haha, black on the back and sides, but the front 2 panels are camo, with the corona label in them

Here's a long overdue picture of how I put the sub in the truck, and why I need less power to get teh bass to my ears

Old 9/11/10, 10:38 PM

Thanks Sean.

I don't see any pics...
Old 9/11/10, 11:02 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
My dad's dog just died.
Sorry to hear friend.
Old 9/12/10, 12:19 AM

My dad's other dog was out in the kennel tonight, and he heard a bunch of barking, so he went out to see what it was all about, and there were coyotes running around the kennel. He went out with his shotgun and shot at one before it took off. Libby is safe in the garage now. We're thinking they could smell the death of the other dog (she's already been buried), and were hanging around. Sick creatures.
Old 9/12/10, 04:24 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My dad's other dog was out in the kennel tonight, and he heard a bunch of barking, so he went out to see what it was all about, and there were coyotes running around the kennel. He went out with his shotgun and shot at one before it took off. Libby is safe in the garage now. We're thinking they could smell the death of the other dog (she's already been buried), and were hanging around. Sick creatures.
Yeah the smell must linger. I buried a dog some years back and had a new puppy the same day. Then next morning the grave was partially dug up and seems like there were some ribs scattered around. I was so mad I thought it was my new pup. ("I was framed!!" she claimed LOL) But it was coyotes.
Old 9/12/10, 06:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
That reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPuZLqkwhQ

Got to get to close to the 5 min. mark, but it's funny. I loved watching this show
That's a cool show. Too bad I've never seen it 'till now (no cable here)
Have fun Jill! Got my tickets for George and Reba in october.

Never. Not even when there's a -30 wind chill. When I was younger though, I had to have one on all the time. People knew me because of my glow in the dark bug hat.

My dad's dog just died.
Poor thing

Last edited by edumspeed; 9/12/10 at 06:17 AM.
Old 9/12/10, 07:34 AM

I retired my Droid.

Hello Samsung Fascinate!
Old 9/12/10, 11:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Dang Very sorry to hear what happened Nathan ! it's getting worse out there more & more animals getting in closer to well populated areas's lookin for food ?
Old 9/12/10, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yeah the smell must linger. I buried a dog some years back and had a new puppy the same day. Then next morning the grave was partially dug up and seems like there were some ribs scattered around. I was so mad I thought it was my new pup. ("I was framed!!" she claimed LOL) But it was coyotes.
We always make coffins for ours, so that's never happened thank goodness.

Originally Posted by denlem
I retired my Droid.

Hello Samsung Fascinate!

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Dang Very sorry to hear what happened Nathan ! it's getting worse out there more & more animals getting in closer to well populated areas's lookin for food ?
They've been around here for years. Plus I don't exactly live in a well populated area.
Old 9/12/10, 11:43 AM

This thing is FAST! It does some of the things the Droid did much better, but has some features of the Droid missing. So far it's a good switch. Worst thing is that it doesn't pick up a signal like a Motorola. I pick up and lose a signal at least 25 times an hour, and it has an alert that chirps each time that happens. To make matters worse, there is no setting to turn off that chirp!
Old 9/12/10, 01:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

We always make coffins for ours, so that's never happened thank goodness.

They've been around here for years. Plus I don't exactly live in a well populated area.
So you could disappear & only MCTC would ake notice ?
Old 9/12/10, 01:19 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
sorry, if I couldnt turn the blip off, I'd have a different phone
Old 9/12/10, 02:07 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
this is funny as hell

crazy germans
Old 9/12/10, 05:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

just seen this today kinda funny ! Gieco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwu...e_gdata_player
Old 9/12/10, 05:31 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
My dad's dog just died.
I'm sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Sorry to hear Nathan

That was in Tampa last weekend. I REALLY wanted to go!

The concert was great! Toby really does put on a hell of a show and it was especially cool to be there on 9/11. Here is a video of the closing

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 9/12/10 at 05:33 PM.
Old 9/12/10, 07:26 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Hello ....
Old 9/12/10, 07:33 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Stupid fan clutch The nut is seized on a shaft that runs through the pump. As in, it turned the pulley and everything against the tension of the belt. I was cranking the engine trying to get that nut off

But I have a 180 degree thermostat to throw in, and after seeing my harmonic balancer, I think the base timing might be extremely off... more to come on that.

And no worries, this nut won't take 3 months to get off like some other people here

Thanks Sean.

I don't see any pics...
My bad, it's attached to this post. Along with the front of my engine sans parts and then one of the whole water pump, fan clutch and fan. Worst comes to worst I buy a new clutch and fan...
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-sub-truck.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-engine-without-water-pump-tstat.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-water-pump-fan-fan-clutch-stuck-together.jpg  
Old 9/12/10, 08:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Stupid fan clutch The nut is seized on a shaft that runs through the pump. As in, it turned the pulley and everything against the tension of the belt. I was cranking the engine trying to get that nut off

But I have a 180 degree thermostat to throw in, and after seeing my harmonic balancer, I think the base timing might be extremely off... more to come on that.

And no worries, this nut won't take 3 months to get off like some other people here
It's not left handed thread is it?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast