Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/11/10, 09:44 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Hey Lee. This is at that Viper dealer you were showing us.
http://crowniehq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7096
Old 2/11/10, 09:48 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Ding ding ding.
I'd drive it. I'd drive the **** out of it. But Lee and I are probably the only guys man enough in this thread to be comfortable driving a pink car. The rest of y'all would just look :gay: driving it.
Old 2/11/10, 09:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Hey Lee. This is at that Viper dealer you were showing us.
http://crowniehq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7096
Yup. It's got a 6.4 Hemi crate motor, forged pistons, rods, crank, ported heads, cam, SMS blower, 700/700 hp/tq, the Molly Pop paint was an $18,000 option, and is the only one made in the color.

Better get your wallet out, and cash in some savings bonds, rebuilding a new car from the ground up aint cheap.

The picture just do not do this color justice. IT IS AWESOME!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/11/10 at 09:56 PM.
Old 2/11/10, 10:03 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
OK. Movie done and I'm back on teh Mac.

Well Nathan you will need the 24" dish like I said. Of course that will have to be installed by a service tech. A monkey could do it but for some reason they won't let you install your own nowadays. It'll just go where the old dish is provided it has a clear sight of the south sky. Then they will run 4-6 cables to the multi switch seen here...

you can see the incoming lines from the dish on the left and the outgoing lines to the boxes on the right. Mine only needed 4 incoming cables.

From there it runs to the boxes. You'll need to add the HD DVR box. Pay the monthly fee to lease the box, its not much $5 or so, pay the monthly fee for the DVR service ( I don't know how much that is) then pay for the HD package. It's not much. Then there are upgrades for special HD channels. I'm a TV guy so I basically have everything. I know. It's crazy.

But from the switch they will have to run a line to each box. Not sure if DVR requires one or two. I don't have a DVR. I've got 4 HD boxes and 2 regular ones but no DVR.

So since you already have lines run to 3 boxes they will just have to run one more to wherever the 4th box will go. Then they call it in and you're ready to go.
Wow, thanks for all the info Gary! You really don't have a DVR? It shouldn't be too hard to run the fourth line since the dish is mounted right near there. I'd really love to get it in my room. The only tv available though is some crappy little 13" though.

BTW guys my neighbor a few blocks down has an awesome early model Bronco that he just redid. This guy is the manager of the local Ford dealership where I get my cars and trucks. This Bronco is so cool. He also just got a Ford Maverick that he's putting a 351 stroked to 427 in. He just got that one and its needs paint and stuff and I don't think the engine has arrived yet, but I told him if the weather was nice I'd stop by and check it all out. I'll get pics if he'll let me. You're gonna love this stuff. This guy spares no expense to do it right. He does most of the work himself except the body work and the engine rebuilds.
That sounds pretty sick! Looking forward to pics.

Originally Posted by denlem
She's part of the show, so expect to see here EVERY night!

She was actually pretty funny...
I'll admit she was somewhat funny. I'll see how the rest of the season goes before I make the final judgment. I'd still take Paula over her any day of the week.

Love the Please Do Not Touch signs in the chally. I need to get some of those for mine.

Was busy watching youtube videos on our tv with my brother. Watching a ton of mustang videos and ended it all with the Bullitt chase scene.
Old 2/11/10, 10:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This pic represents the color a little better but not much. I didn't think I would like it, until I walked in. I was blown away.

Old 2/11/10, 10:08 PM
Post *****

I like how its a deep magenta that looks layered and not just some pale pink.
Old 2/11/10, 10:11 PM
Post *****

I realize this is just a blog, but if this guy gets to be an NFL owner, while they wouldn't even consider Rush as a minority owner I'm gonna have some trouble with the NFL in the future. They are becoming increasingly liberal even though they are owned by mostly conservative people. They are just afraid to be who they are, and in the era of pc this is what happens.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/17156...t-muslim-a-ok/
Old 2/11/10, 10:14 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Not just pink, but one of the most intense, outrageous colors I've ever seen on a new car. A camera can't even capture the essence of it, or do it justice. You have to see it in person to understand. There is nothing I can even think of to draw a comparison to. And I'd like to see someone call your car a sissy color when it's packing what it does. Does Molly Pop ring a bell?
This pic represents the color a little better but not much. I didn't think I would like it, until I walked in. I was blown away.

I'd ride the hell outta that thing, and I'd drive the car pretty hard too!

srsly, the chally's pretty ugly
Old 2/11/10, 10:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'd ride the hell outta that thing, and I'd drive the car pretty hard too!

srsly, the chally's pretty ugly
Like I said before, you'd have to see it in person to believe it. It almost has a glow that surrounds it, radiates from it. It is nothing like the pics.
Old 2/11/10, 10:23 PM
Post *****

Davids just not secure in his masculinity.
Old 2/11/10, 10:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Toyota's latest problem, possessed steering wheels.
Lexus IS350
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w...edSteering.flv

That should be a fun ride when that starts at about 80 mph on the freeway.

Electric power steering FTL.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/11/10 at 11:41 PM.
Old 2/11/10, 10:55 PM
Post *****

Toyota's latest problem, possessed steering wheels. That should be a fun ride when that starts at about 80 mph on the freeway.
Lexus IS350
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w...edSteering.flv

Electric power steering FTL.

Yup. It's part of the SVT package on the GT500 now I think.
Old 2/11/10, 10:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yup. It's part of the SVT package on the GT500 now I think.
I thought all Mustangs were getting it, to squeeze out a few % points in mileage.
Old 2/11/10, 11:04 PM
Post *****

I just think its big mistake to have drive by wire and EPSA. When these things are used in aircraft they have backup systems. In a passenger car there is no back up system. No emergency manual override. It takes more out of our control and puts it to the computer that can go haywire. I'm still convinced the Toyota accelerator pedal is a computer problem that could be averted if we still used an actual throttle cable. If you get your processor boards from China as cheap as possible, you are bound to run into a glitch now and then.
Old 2/11/10, 11:06 PM
Post *****

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...o-90-of-models

Similar to electronic braking, EPS has not entered the market previously due to high costs and a consumer fear of leaving their lives in the hands of a malfunctionable electronic system, but with rising concern over fuel costs and improving fail-safes and safety systems, consumers may just ignore those fears and be swayed by EPS.
So we'll put our lives in the hands of a possible computer gone crazy if we can save a few cents at the gas pump?

Sounds like CAFE standards crap to me.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 2/11/10 at 11:08 PM.
Old 2/11/10, 11:16 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm with you Gary, it most defintiely is NOT a floormat problem. Their computers are not programmed well and its costing american lives. Does toyota bother doing anything about it? Nope, they shuffle it under the rug, hoping no one will notice.

There have been plenty of ford recalls that were not mandatory, but ford opted to have them anyway, at their own financial risk, just to keep customers happy and their cars quality up. No such care from toyota

maybe this will finally be what it takes to convince the average dipstick that toyota does not make cars that are immortal and in fact far from it. I really hope they burn from this one

Last edited by future9er24; 2/11/10 at 11:17 PM.
Old 2/12/10, 12:04 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
I'm with you Gary, it most defintiely is NOT a floormat problem. Their computers are not programmed well and its costing american lives. Does toyota bother doing anything about it? Nope, they shuffle it under the rug, hoping no one will notice.

There have been plenty of ford recalls that were not mandatory, but ford opted to have them anyway, at their own financial risk, just to keep customers happy and their cars quality up. No such care from toyota

maybe this will finally be what it takes to convince the average dipstick that toyota does not make cars that are immortal and in fact far from it. I really hope they burn from this one
Could it really be Arin?? I dont believe it.

I was in San Francisco on Monday just to let you know.
Old 2/12/10, 12:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by BoogieNights

Hey, I thought that was you I saw on the news! The outfit to match the color of your Mustang tipped me off......

Old 2/12/10, 12:37 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Could it really be Arin?? I dont believe it.

whereaboouts? i dont have class mondays but i would have ridden out to say hi had you told me

I hung out with Evil Capri a few weeks ago in SF actually. All of TMS needs to follow suit
Old 2/12/10, 05:05 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Good golly is that miss Molly

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast