Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/22/09, 08:21 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Whats up Gary??
https://themustangsource.com/showpos...ostcount=27839

Old 12/22/09, 08:22 PM
Post *****

Seriously though...

I finished my Christmas shopping today. Especially the wife. So glad that's over with.
Old 12/22/09, 08:23 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
i heard District 9 was supposed to be a good movie......
Old 12/22/09, 08:25 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Seriously though...

I finished my Christmas shopping today. Especially the wife. So glad that's over with.

I hate shopping for the G/F, she swears it's easy to shop for her. I think she's a lil crazy. I practically go on-line and order what I want her to give me and she then refuses to give me any ideas. She wants to be surprised.
Old 12/22/09, 08:25 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have yet to buy Christmas gifts.
Old 12/22/09, 08:26 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just watched District 9. I remain unimpressed. Next up Inglorious Basterds. Hopefully that will be better.
Inglorious Basterds is a sweet movie
Old 12/22/09, 08:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

....im a grinch and hate xmas...
Old 12/22/09, 08:29 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by zhovkva89
i heard District 9 was supposed to be a good movie......
It could have been. Movies are just such a let down nowadays.

And its enough already with the evil corporation stuff. Seriously Hollywood. Get over it. Your government does far worse things than any of these imaginary corporations in your movies. The MNU just killed the whole movie for me. Actually alot of things killed the movie for me. I don't even get why I put up with watching this crap anymore.

In hindsight I'd say District 9 was actually a sucky movie and never had a chance to even be a decent movie.

/end rant

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 12/22/09 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12/22/09, 08:30 PM
Legacy Tms Member

It could have been. Movie are just such a let down nowadays.

And its enough already with the evil corporation stuff. Seriously Hollywood. Get over it. Your government does far worse things than any of these imaginary corporations in your movies. The MNU just killed the whole movie for me. Actually alot of things killed the movie for me. I don't even get why I put up with watching this crap anymore.

In hindsight I'd say District 9 was actually a sucky movie and never had a chance to even be a decent movie.

/end rant
in other words this rant is gonna make me wait till DVD mode

im not wasting $10 in a theatre...
Old 12/22/09, 08:36 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
in other words this rant is gonna make me wait till DVD mode

im not wasting $10 in a theatre...
Its out on dvd
Old 12/22/09, 08:37 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 07S197
I hate shopping for the G/F, she swears it's easy to shop for her. I think she's a lil crazy. I practically go on-line and order what I want her to give me and she then refuses to give me any ideas. She wants to be surprised.
I bet she'd be surprised by a 55" HDTV

Just kidding. I hate it too. My wife always says clothes but then I never like the stuff she wears and she never likes what I pick out for her so that doesn't work.

I do the same thing almost every year.

1. Make up. The department stores have like an Estee Lauder make up kit that is a promotional item every year. You have to spend like $50 on perfume to get it at an additional $50 or so. So she gets new perfume every year and I can't go wrong with this big make up kit.

2. My wife is a Bret Favre fan. So every year he changes teams and gives me the opportunity to get her a new jersey. This year I got her a Vikings jersey from NFL.com

3. Panties and Pajamas. I get to pick the panties she wears for a while. I went easy on her this year. Hardly any floss at all. And some nice VS pajamas.

4. Purse. This one is easy. I go in and find the most expensive Dooney and Burke or Coach purse that's 50% or more off and buy that. The bigger and the more colorful the better. She loves getting the purses. Sometimes if its a good deal I'll buy two.

5. Jewelry. This year it was a charm bracelet starting with three charms that she can add to later. A baby carriage, a football, and a cross.

That's it. But every year it's something along those lines. You can't go wrong and it covers all the bases. Better than a vacuum, or a coffee pot, or a set of pots and pans. I made that mistake one year.

I have yet to buy Christmas gifts.
Lazy bastard.

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Inglorious Basterds is a sweet movie
I hope so. I need to cleanse my mind from the last movie. I usually like QT stuff anyway.
Old 12/22/09, 08:43 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Lazy bastard.
Its kinda hard to get the wifey anything due to her controlling the money.
Old 12/22/09, 08:44 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hence that word Mustang again. I didnt know they classified Mustang IIs as real Mustangs tho.

Thems fightin words

Old 12/22/09, 08:44 PM
Post *****

Its kinda hard to get the wifey anything due to her controlling the money.
Just tell her to take a few hundred bucks and go buy herself something nice.
Old 12/22/09, 08:45 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Just kidding. I hate it too. My wife always says clothes but then I never like the stuff she wears and she never likes what I pick out for her so that doesn't work.

1. Make up. The department stores have like an Estee Lauder make up kit that is a promotional item every year. You have to spend like $50 on perfume to get it at an additional $50 or so. So she gets new perfume every year and I can't go wrong with this big make up kit.

2. My wife is a Bret Favre fan. So every year he changes teams and gives me the opportunity to get her a new jersey. This year I got her a Vikings jersey from NFL.com

3. Panties and Pajamas. I get to pick the panties she wears for a while. I went easy on her this year. Hardly any floss at all. And some nice VS pajamas.

4. Purse. This one is easy. I go in and find the most expensive Dooney and Burke or Coach purse that's 50% or more off and buy that. The bigger and the more colorful the better. She loves getting the purses. Sometimes if its a good deal I'll buy two.

5. Jewelry. This year it was a charm bracelet starting with three charms that she can add to later. A baby carriage, a football, and a cross.

That's it. But every year it's something along those lines. You can't go wrong and it covers all the bases. Better than a vacuum, or a coffee pot, or a set of pots and pans. I made that mistake one year.
Yeah, my G/f is not impressed with electronics. When the iPod touches first came out I got her one for x-mas cuz she was cryin how her mini was too small and didn't hold enough songs. So I got her the Touch and she was like ooooo sweet & tossed it aside. So since then we give each other a trip on a cruise or to an island.

This year however I was joking about wanting a gift. JOKING being the key word, well she got creative and decided to get me something and then one night says OHH BTW you have to get me something cuz I got you something.

So this year she gets floor seats to see Michael Buble in concert. I just hope she takes a friend and not me

Last edited by 07S197; 12/22/09 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12/22/09, 08:46 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Just tell her to take a few hundred bucks and go buy herself something nice.

I have done that and yeah. Came back with a new TV.
Old 12/22/09, 08:46 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

man... i am glad im single...

at least i think i am

Old 12/22/09, 08:48 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by future9er24
man... i am glad im single...

at least i think i am

pluses and minuses man, pluses and minuses
Old 12/22/09, 08:49 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by future9er24
Thems fightin words

Old 12/22/09, 08:51 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 07S197
Yeah, my G/f is not impressed with electronics. When the iPod touches first came out I got her one for x-mas cuz she was cryin how her mini was too small and didn't hold enough songs. So I got her the Touch and she was like ooooo sweet & tossed it aside. So since then we give each other a trip on a cruise or to an island.

This year however I was joking about wanting a gift. JOKING being the key word, well she got creative and decided to get me something and then one night says OHH BTW you have to get me something cuz I got you something.

So this year she gets floor seats to see Michael Buble in concert. I just hope she takes a friend and not me
I hear that chicks seriously dig seeing him live. You might want to go and suffer through it for the awesome treat you'll probably get in the car on the way home.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast