2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/27/15, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
waiting

any other people from the north east waiting for 14 weeks.
Old 3/27/15, 02:34 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver50Pony
I really hope your right Deysha. Regardless though on the fact that the company is saying that the information is proprietary , I have a legal binding contract to the exact car I've ordered. Therefore I believe the information with my exact car that i have contracted with the dealer should be proprietary between me and ford motor company. So is there a certain person I can contact to figure out the exact status of the car?
I am providing you with the most up to date information on your vehicle, Silver50ony. Nothing is binding, until you take delivery of the vehicle and sign the sale papers. I am more than happy to keep checking on it for you and you may also stay in touch with your dealer.

Originally Posted by sonrising5
I ordered my car on 2/16 and it looks like it was manufactured on 3/17 but has been sitting at "awaiting shipment" ever since then. The "estimated delivery" date was 3/20 - 3/26 but still no car. Any way you could help me track this down?

One point to note... My dealer is 45 minutes drive time from the plant so... Just curious what the hold up is on shipping. I PM'd details to Ford Service.
Welcome, congrats, and got it, sonrising5. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by JManNYC
My story is a little different than most as my extended wait was self-imposed. I ordered my 2015 Mustang fastback in Ruby Red with the works (minus the performance package) back on the 4th of December of 2014. I think the dealer placed the order by the 11th. I didn't worry about the arrival as I told them I would pick it up when the snow was gone at the end of March 2015. It arrived at the dealership within the second week of February 2015. I went to visit her, and I got to work on insurance and parking. -- Well, the day is about to arrive. Everything is in place and I'm picking her up on Monday, March 30, 2015. The countdown is less than 3 days, and I, too, am finding it hard to believe that this car is finally going to be mine. Kudos to all who've worked hard and waited long for what they've desired. I'll post some pics after Monday once she's home!!! I can hardly wait!!!
Woo hoo!! Congrats, JManNYC!!

Originally Posted by teresa318
So, my car arrived about a week ago via train. My dealer is being coy and talking in half sentences. Beyond frustrating. They told me my car is scheduled for pickup today, which I learned is not the same as scheduled for delivery. When I went to the dealer they said they are working on it. I asked what does that mean and they reiterated that they are working on it. Whaaattt??? Terrible customer service, unapologetic about the delays, but he said he wants to sell me the car more than I want to buy the car. Yeah, forget customer service. Its OK if I leave pi$$ed, as long as you make your numbers for the month. Ugh.
Turn that frown upside down! It was in fact picked up today, and it should arrive no later than tomorrow, teresa318! Woot woot!

Originally Posted by oldmanstang
Yours should get released within the next week or so, oldmanstang.

Deysha
Old 3/27/15, 05:09 PM

Was having a rough day at work with no time to check cotus till this afternoon. It's in production! Turned my day right around!
Old 3/27/15, 06:17 PM

Thank you Deysha! You sure know how to make a girl smile, thank you! I won't be able to sleep tonight!!

Turn that frown upside down! It was in fact picked up today, and it should arrive no later than tomorrow, teresa318! Woot woot!
Old 3/27/15, 06:59 PM

Where in north east are you?
Old 3/27/15, 09:18 PM
V6 Member

Not Again ! Cotus has changed my EDD now 4/4/2015. This car is in Houston not that for from away 2 1/2 hours tops 😂

Last edited by Waiting; 3/27/15 at 09:24 PM.
Old 3/27/15, 10:14 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Waiting
Not Again ! Cotus has changed my EDD now 4/4/2015. This car is in Houston not that for from away 2 1/2 hours tops 😂

Mine hasn't changed. It still says 3/29 EDD. They are closed on Sunday. So, I guess that means Monday. I'm going to call them around lunch tomorrow to make sure it hasn't shown up yet.
Old 3/28/15, 08:33 AM

north central ct.
Old 3/28/15, 08:57 AM

Finally have an EDD (April 8th)!!!!! Ordered on 12/17 so I'm hoping that this is actually true! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 3/28/15, 12:18 PM
V6 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Finally In Production (although the window sticker link does not work). Progress!
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible, Manual Trans.,Magnetic with Black leather interior.
Ordered 2/10
VIN 3/12
Estimated Delivery 3/21 (EDOD 5/1)
In Production 3/28
Old 3/28/15, 05:08 PM
GT Member

Still at the rail yard. They're going to request it be delivered Monday. I verified no front plate and he even said no dealer logo as well before I asked. I feel good about it from the response I got. The manager remembered it and said it was written down for them.
Old 3/29/15, 09:27 AM

I'm on Long Island and I have been waiting since 12/17. I'll be sure to share any confirmed info regarding an estimated delivery date (non confirmed one for 4/8).
Old 3/29/15, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by BradRM
I'm on Long Island and I have been waiting since 12/17. I'll be sure to share any confirmed info regarding an estimated delivery date (non confirmed one for 4/8).
Hey Brad ordered my 5.0 GT on 12/15. Had a edd of 3/20 but that went out the window. Now Ford and the dealer are saying early April. Keeping my fingers crossed. Keep me informed on your car.

Thanks Harry

Also just a side note I'm retired and work part time for a Toyota dealer in my town, doing new car swaps. Last Fri. I had one in Elmont on the Island see you.
Old 3/30/15, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Aallai67
Was having a rough day at work with no time to check cotus till this afternoon. It's in production! Turned my day right around!
It was sure was just sent into the plant to begin production, Aallai67! Your window sticker should be available soon.

Originally Posted by teresa318
Thank you Deysha! You sure know how to make a girl smile, thank you! I won't be able to sleep tonight!!
You’re very welcome, teresa318! I hope you went to see it already. It arrived on Friday. Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Waiting
Not Again ! Cotus has changed my EDD now 4/4/2015. This car is in Houston not that for from away 2 1/2 hours tops
Originally Posted by LinckG
Mine hasn't changed. It still says 3/29 EDD. They are closed on Sunday. So, I guess that means Monday. I'm going to call them around lunch tomorrow to make sure it hasn't shown up yet.
They were both assigned a trucking company on Friday, guys. You are welcome to have your dealers contact them to see if they can pick them up sooner. Let me know what they say.

Originally Posted by BradRM
Finally have an EDD (April 8th)!!!!! Ordered on 12/17 so I'm hoping that this is actually true! Keeping my fingers crossed!
It’s on the move, BradRM. I’ll send you an update soon.

Originally Posted by jonser
Finally In Production (although the window sticker link does not work). Progress!
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible, Manual Trans.,Magnetic with Black leather interior.
Yours was also sent into the plant to begin production, jonser. Your window sticker should be available Wednesday.

Hey Brad ordered my 5.0 GT on 12/15. Had a edd of 3/20 but that went out the window. Now Ford and the dealer are saying early April. Keeping my fingers crossed. Keep me informed on your car.

Thanks
It was just loaded onto a railcar yesterday, oldmanstang. It should ship out soon.

Deysha
Old 3/30/15, 08:07 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordService
They were both assigned a trucking company on Friday, guys. You are welcome to have your dealers contact them to see if they can pick them up sooner. Let me know what they say.

Deysha
I went into the dealership on Saturday. They said they'd try to get it delivered today. I'm calling after lunch to see if it's there, or at least on the way.
Old 3/30/15, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by LinckG
I went into the dealership on Saturday. They said they'd try to get it delivered today. I'm calling after lunch to see if it's there, or at least on the way.
That's great, LinckG! Let me know if it does.

Deysha
Old 3/30/15, 08:40 AM

So any bets my car will show up by the 2nd since I won't be able to pick it up till saterday
Old 3/30/15, 09:02 AM

Deysha, I see brad rm and old manstang have been loaded , was mine loaded onto that same train? I'm in new york too
Old 3/30/15, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Noblesteed
So any bets my car will show up by the 2nd since I won't be able to pick it up till saterday
It might be arriving to TX around Saturday, Noblesteed.

Originally Posted by Silver50Pony
Deysha, I see brad rm and old manstang have been loaded , was mine loaded onto that same train? I'm in new york too
No it wasn’t, Silver50Pony.

Deysha
Old 3/30/15, 09:13 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordService
That's great, LinckG! Let me know if it does.

Deysha
I just got a call from my new rep. It's there! He's going to go see it and make sure it's actually there and that they don't put the plate holder our logo on it.

He's going to call me back when it's ready.

It's not there. It's been loaded in the system as in stock. So now it's a matter of finding out if I get it today or tomorrow. Ok, now I'm impatient, lol. Today would be a perfect day to get it. Tomorrow I might not be able to get off early.

Last edited by LinckG; 3/30/15 at 01:54 PM.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread