2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/15, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..ok my car has been showing in transit for a week and it didn't move from FlatRock, so i contacted CN cargo after getting the rail car number. They told me there is an embargo on my rail car supposedly because of weather. They instructed me to call NA to get the embargo permit #. I contacted NS who said they were actually waiting for <a bill of loading> from CN. So I called the CN again, and they said they are looking into this ... ; the rail car has been waiting since 02/27 ... I'll keep an eye on this matter and keep you updated.
Old 3/7/15, 06:21 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by k8conant

I called them last week and they gave me a case number and the whole shebang.
K8conant, Who did you call? What's the number? I ordered on 11/26. Car wasn't built until 2/6 and still hasn't left the plant.

Last edited by StangNut; 3/7/15 at 06:30 PM.
Old 3/7/15, 06:28 PM

I started with tracking CSX at 1 800-235-2352 - after the automated answer who said the rail car is on hold i asked for customer service/operator who send me to CN customer service 8669267245 , and they redirected me to NS customer service 8006355768 /option 5 followed by 2.
Old 3/8/15, 10:51 AM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welp, according to the Ford Cotus tracking site....my vehicle doesn't exist anymore. Either by typing in the vin or order code. It went into production on the 3rd of March. I'm sure it's just a glitch....er, I hope!
Old 3/8/15, 10:55 AM

Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same issue but COTUS and qa.cotus both are saying that my vehicle is not found when I type in my VIN. I'm definitely not getting it wrong. Also it's weird that the rail car hasn't left the plant the weather in flat rock has been sunny and 40s and 50 degrees. Hopefully soon enough our cars will release.
Old 3/8/15, 10:56 AM
V6 Member

Spiker, so did mine. Ordered 3/4/15. I PM'ed Deysha. Hope it isn't a "fatal" error!
Old 3/8/15, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by StangNut
K8conant, Who did you call? What's the number? I ordered on 11/26. Car wasn't built until 2/6 and still hasn't left the plant.
Give us a call
Ford and Mercury United States
Phone 1-800-392-3673

I got the number from Contact us at owner.ford.com

http://owner.ford.com/contact-us.htm.../ContactUsPage
Old 3/8/15, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Salguod
Spiker, so did mine. Ordered 3/4/15. I PM'ed Deysha. Hope it isn't a "fatal" error!
This happened to me a few weeks ago also (not just today). It means that Ford is updating the server information. Check back later.
Old 3/8/15, 12:08 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Give us a call
Ford and Mercury United States
Phone 1-800-392-3673

I got the number from Contact us at owner.ford.com

http://owner.ford.com/contact-us.htm.../ContactUsPage
Thanks.
Old 3/8/15, 12:53 PM
V6 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Now the Ford site says they cannot find my order.
Stress
Old 3/8/15, 01:24 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by jonser
Stress
This happened to me a few weeks ago also (not just today). It means that Ford is updating the server information. Check back later.
As k8conant said here, it happens from time to time as they do updates. Nothing to get to stressed over. It will be back up and working soon enough.
Old 3/8/15, 02:02 PM
V6 Member

This is probably due to Ford "refreshing SIM." They do this monthly, updating their Supplier Information Metrics, and I guess this and other production data, too. My company is a supplier to Ford (capless fuel feature, tho not on the stang), and as a supplier, we could not check our ratings while this was happening. There is actually a SIM refresh schedule on Ford's SIM website where they post the date for the next few months. I no longer have access to check it, tho. Since several of us are affected, I am sure it is not serious.
Old 3/8/15, 02:21 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by jonser
Stress
Maybe they crushed our cars and are starting over.

I'm just kidding.
Old 3/8/15, 03:47 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Salguod
This is probably due to Ford "refreshing SIM." They do this monthly, updating their Supplier Information Metrics, and I guess this and other production data, too. My company is a supplier to Ford (capless fuel feature, tho not on the stang), and as a supplier, we could not check our ratings while this was happening. There is actually a SIM refresh schedule on Ford's SIM website where they post the date for the next few months. I no longer have access to check it, tho. Since several of us are affected, I am sure it is not serious.

Great. Figured it might be somfin like that.
Old 3/8/15, 10:03 PM
V6 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The site is showing my order again. Still no VIN. But at least I'm still in the system.
Old 3/9/15, 07:33 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by teresa318
I noticed that the cotsub website now looks different and has added an expected delivery date again for my car. Deysha has mentioned in other posts that this website shouldn't be relied upon - wondering if the "new" looking website is any more accurate and if we can finally trust the expected delivery dates? Or, Deysha, is it still best to PM you for tracking and updates?
You’re welcome to check with me, your dealer, or the site, teresa318.

I got a call today from Ford Customer Service. Our Mustang is in transit officially as of 10 something this morning.
Cotus now shows estimated delivery date of 3/8 (Sunday). That's what customer service said also.
It was loaded onto a rail car on Friday, so it should ship out soon, k8conant.

Originally Posted by Waiting
Wished mine would hurry up and get Released, I've been waiting since Oct 2014 !!!
Originally Posted by BradRM
I see, from this thread, that I am not alone. Ordered a Convertible on 12/17/14 and it has been "awaiting shipment" since 2/17. Seeing as there's lots of snow on the ground here in NY, I'm not too upset it's not here yet.
It should soon, guys. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Originally Posted by LinckG
I'm being patient too. I live near Houston and work on Galveston Island. I can't wait to hit Seawall Blvd with the top down. I'm also hoping to get it in time for the nice days of spring. I guess in the summer I'll stock up on sunscreen and find out how well the cooled seats work.
It was just released yesterday, LinckG!

Originally Posted by LaWFuLEviL
How did you get them to call you ? Does everyone get a call when its in transit ?
It was finally loaded onto a railcar yesterday, LaWFuLEviL!

Originally Posted by KStev
I, myself, have been watching 3 different order tracking sites for my order (and all of them give the same information and look the same right now) but also got an update from Deysha. While the site updated today with an ETA for delivery, I will not trust the information found there and rely on information from Deysha, even though the dates are different. She has been straight forward with me on what is going on, and that is how I like to get my information. From seeing the other posts where the website shows Awaiting Shipment, In-Transit, or Delivered and they have not left yet is why I will request updates and not follow the website.

Deysha,

Thank you for the update today. I'll leave things go for a few weeks before checking in again.
You’re very welcome, KStev!

Originally Posted by Spiker52
Welp, according to the Ford Cotus tracking site....my vehicle doesn't exist anymore. Either by typing in the vin or order code. It went into production on the 3rd of March. I'm sure it's just a glitch....er, I hope!
Originally Posted by Silver50Pony
Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same issue but COTUS and qa.cotus both are saying that my vehicle is not found when I type in my VIN. I'm definitely not getting it wrong. Also it's weird that the rail car hasn't left the plant the weather in flat rock has been sunny and 40s and 50 degrees. Hopefully soon enough our cars will release.
PM me for an update, guys!

Deysha
Old 3/9/15, 07:43 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordService
It was just released yesterday, LinckG!

Deysha
YES!!!!
Thank you!
Old 3/9/15, 08:23 AM
V6 Member

If I can get cotus to work it either cant find my order or says delivered 3-11. I think my car is time tripping thru the chronosynclastic infidiblium.
Old 3/9/15, 11:30 AM
V6 Member

I see on other Forums that cars are getting in transit with new EDD, I so wish I was one of the lucky ones !!! Hope it happens soon, Hubby is getting frustrated with this Car.
Old 3/9/15, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by FordService

It was finally loaded onto a railcar yesterday, LaWFuLEviL!

Deysha
Awesome !! Thanks Deysha !!

Is there a way to know what railcar and track it ?

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread