2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/21/15, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice pics, Spiker. Beautiful car!
Old 3/22/15, 03:07 PM
V6 Member

Cotus has put me back to awaiting shipment !
Old 3/22/15, 04:51 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Spiker52
Just went in to the dealer to remind them not to install the front plate bracket. And there she was! They were just gettin' ready to call me. Had to jet home to get my paperwork. Woohoo! This car was ordered on the 16th of Feb. That was fast.
Originally Posted by Waiting
I stopped relying on Cotus as to what is actually going on. I got a call from the dealer on Friday stating that my car was built and is in transit to the dealer. They gave me an estimated pick-up date of 4/10. Cotus shows that the car has been awaiting shipping since Wednesday 3/18 with an EDD of 4/4. I will ask for an update sometime this week from Deysha (most likely Friday since she is on vacation) to get some real information.

Hopefully it is just a system thing and you take delivery soon. Your patience is probably running a little thin with all of the updates and changes going on.
Old 3/22/15, 08:45 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That happened to me for a couple of days. When it went back to In Transit, two days were added to my EDD. It's now 4/1. Since it looks like our cars are in the same shipment to Houston, I expect you'll get a similar update. Have you found a way to track your railcar yet? My dealer never responded to my request.

Last edited by LinckG; 3/22/15 at 10:14 PM.
Old 3/23/15, 04:22 AM
V6 Member

Man, I hope you guys don't have to wait much longer. Hey LinckG, that Ruby Red REALLY pops. One came in the same time as mine. Whew! My wife was like, why didn't you get that color!! I told her that was my second choice. That didn't help much.
Old 3/23/15, 05:43 AM
V6 Member

Man, I hope you guys don't have to wait much longer. Hey LinckG, that Ruby Red REALLY pops. One came in the same time as mine. Whew! My wife was like, why didn't you get that color!! I told her that was my second choice. That didn't help much.
My order was originally for Magnetic until I had to stop at a dealer I was passing by to look at all the Mustangs lined up. The Ruby Red with the chrome on the 50-year Package made me change my mind. I was sure I was going to change it to Ruby Red as well until I realized I have already had too many red cars. I have only had one blue car so I checked on how Deep Impact Blue looked and changed my order to that! LOL... 2 days later the car got scheduled so it was just in time...
Old 3/23/15, 07:37 AM
GT Member

Well I guess that means she needs to get herself one! Magnetic Metallic was my second choice, and I made the joke that if I was married I'd make my wife get one of those so we'd have both.
Old 3/23/15, 08:14 AM

so close....

My car was supposed to be delivered on 3/25 and just now got pushed back AGAIN to 3/30.....grrrrr!!!! Why does it keep changing???? I'm so over this whole freaking process. Every time it gets close and i get excited there is another delay. This should be a fun, exciting thing for me and it has just been a total pain in the butt ever since I ordered it. I might change my mind when the car FINALLY arrives, but at this point, its no longer worth the hassle. I should have had the car a month ago. Enough is enough Ford, start delivering our cars!
Old 3/23/15, 09:06 AM

Just keep checking mine got back to April 1st after being moved to the 5th so if I had to guess if mine shows up on time yours will be here this week
Old 3/23/15, 09:20 AM
V6 Member

My Car is on a Train (Union Pacific) In Salem, IL... But the Train is BROKE Down !!! Just my Luck, this has been the UNLUCKIEST Car Order Ever !!!
Old 3/23/15, 09:22 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Noblesteed
Just keep checking mine got back to April 1st after being moved to the 5th so if I had to guess if mine shows up on time yours will be here this week
Yeah, I'm hoping so too. At this point, I'm guessing I'll just get a call from the dealer when it's here. I'm going to ask them again today for the railcar number, and then I'm going to give up. It's almost here. It doesn't look like I'll be tracking it. Too bad, I was going to have a lobster the day it got to Texas. As far as I know, it's already here sitting in a railyard. I'll just have a really big lobster the day I get it.
Old 3/23/15, 09:36 AM
GT Member

My Car is on a Train (Union Pacific) In Salem, IL... But the Train is BROKE Down !!! Just my Luck, this has been the UNLUCKIEST Car Order Ever !!!
Oh crap! I'm probably sitting there with you. Ok, I'm going to visit my dealer in person tonight and insist they give me the tracking information.

At this point, I'm laughing about this situation. I've never worried about insurance on a car until the day after I bought it. I think I'm going to have it in hand before I pick this car up.

Well Noblesteed, you might get yours first.

It's going to feel weird when I stop following this thread. I've never invested so much time into a single forum thread before.
Old 3/23/15, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by LinckG
Oh crap! I'm probably sitting there with you. Ok, I'm going to visit my dealer in person tonight and insist they give me the tracking information.

At this point, I'm laughing about this situation. I've never worried about insurance on a car until the day after I bought it. I think I'm going to have it in hand before I pick this car up.

Well Noblesteed, you might get yours first.

It's going to feel weird when I stop following this thread. I've never invested so much time into a single forum thread before.
Well i think I'm on the same train and so it should be stopping in Houston to unload on to the trucks I think and then it's about a 5 to 6 hour drive to odessa also I'm thinking we are on a different train than the one waiting is on I think we got shipped out a few days earlier. But I don't know I'm just guessing at this point

Last edited by Noblesteed; 3/23/15 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added info
Old 3/23/15, 10:57 AM
V6 Member

My Car will unload in Westfield, Texas, then ship out on truck to Orange. It normally take a couple of days before it gets loaded again, Per my Salesman..
Old 3/23/15, 10:58 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Noblesteed
Well i think I'm on the same train and so it should be stopping in Houston to unload on to the trucks I think and then it's about a 5 to 6 hour drive to odessa also I'm thinking we are on a different train than the one waiting is on I think we got shipped out a few days earlier. But I don't know I'm just guessing at this point
I'll post here tonight if I find out anything from the dealer. I'm not impatient, but I keep wanting to buy more rifles and pistols with my deposit, and there's a gun show this weekend. (Like there isn't one every weekend!)
Old 3/23/15, 11:05 AM
GT Member

My Car will unload in Westfield, Texas, then ship out on truck to Orange. It normally take a couple of days before it gets loaded again, Per my Salesman..
The Westfield yard is really close to where I live. It's just north of Houston.
Old 3/23/15, 12:12 PM

I'll post here tonight if I find out anything from the dealer. I'm not impatient, but I keep wanting to buy more rifles and pistols with my deposit, and there's a gun show this weekend. (Like there isn't one every weekend!)
My ordeal is I have to stop speeding I can't afford another speeding ticket if I want my 10 thousand down payment. I just got one for 92 in a 65. I'm really impatient since it's the first car I'm buying for myself I keep running to the dealership to see what they have
Old 3/23/15, 02:15 PM

That happened to me for a couple of days. When it went back to In Transit, two days were added to my EDD. It's now 4/1. Since it looks like our cars are in the same shipment to Houston, I expect you'll get a similar update. Have you found a way to track your railcar yet? My dealer never responded to my request.
I ordered mine 12/11 and Cotus showed it in transit to Austin TX last week but today it went back to Awaiting Shipment. Weird.
Old 3/23/15, 02:21 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by wallace59
I ordered mine 12/11 and Cotus showed it in transit to Austin TX last week but today it went back to Awaiting Shipment. Weird.
I was going to make a joke about the train turning around any going back to Flat Rock, but I don't want to raise anybody's blood pressure.
Old 3/23/15, 02:40 PM
V6 Member

I was going to make a joke about the train turning around any going back to Flat Rock, but I don't want to raise anybody's blood pressure.
Is that why the train has an engine at each end facing different directions?

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread