2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 5/17/11, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joelstang
what is CRC? And how do I get in touch with them?
Ford Customer Relationship Center:
You can call them at 800-392-3673 or contact them via this link:
https://secure.corporate.ford.com/fo...neralCorporate
Old 5/17/11, 07:18 AM
GT Member

Hey, all -

I am just reading through this string and it's been very informative ... thanks!
I have a Kona, GT Prem, Vert, Brembo, Nav on order since 4/27.
Been told paint (earthquake), nav (earthquake), and 5.0 (F-Series) are all factors in the mix. Hope to make it to scheduled this week ... they're already at 2nd week June prod ...

Nick
Old 5/17/11, 09:17 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by FCMalie
Just got off the phone with my sales person at the dealer, he said car is on the way and has an ETA of Jun 3. Not sure if that means it is on a train or if its waiting to be loaded, but I'm sure Deysha will update me when she can. I know you are swamped. That was the first time I talked to the sales guy and already I think I knew more about what was going on than he did. Oh well can't wait to see it. If I get home before delivery I might be able to see them take it off the truck.
Yes FCMalie, I should get to you today!

Deysha
Old 5/17/11, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by EvilPeppard
Deysha, you have been wonderful giving us our weekly updates in the PMs I send you. Hopefully you will have some good news for us this week as well, just like you did for GT100e!

Here's hoping!
Thank you EvilPeppard! I'm hoping along with you!

Deysha
Old 5/17/11, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by GT100e
Don't worry, the camera will get its share of GT/CS pics!!! And thanks again Deysha for all your help, hope the remainder of my buying experience will go well
Thank you GT100e! And I hope everything goes well for you.

Deysha
Old 5/17/11, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jza1736
You must! Since you give more of it than anyone else I've spoken to at Ford!! Thank you Deysha!
Thank you Jza1736!

Deysha
Old 5/17/11, 09:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hey SynisterGT,

Did you place you new order yet? If you’d like, I can track it for you. Message me with your dealer name and your new order number.

Deysha
Thanks but placing a new order was not an option. I had timed this order so it would come around the time of my sister getting out of highschool. I couldn't wait another 8 weeks for the car. I ended up keeping it. Theyy offered to remove it and fill the holes but I don't want bodywork. Done on a brand new car. ETA is today. Waiting on the call but not holding my breath.
Old 5/17/11, 11:16 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wooo!!! Dealer just called that my vehicle visibility has been updated, and my car is loaded up onto a truck transport trailer!!

My car, along with one other ordered car, and a dealer stock gt500 all changed status's at the same time!

Since Flat Rock is only 300 miles away from Lafayette, I might see the car tomorrow!
Old 5/17/11, 11:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by LEwis26
Wooo!!! Dealer just called that my vehicle visibility has been updated, and my car is loaded up onto a truck transport trailer!!

My car, along with one other ordered car, and a dealer stock gt500 all changed status's at the same time!

Since Flat Rock is only 300 miles away from Lafayette, I might see the car tomorrow!
Congrats man, I know you've been waiting a while with the rest of us.
Old 5/17/11, 11:23 AM
GT Member

Great news
Old 5/17/11, 11:26 AM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sa-weet! Ask your dealer for a screen shot of your Vehicle Visibility Report.

We are hoping we'll get an update from our dealer today saying our Vehicle Visibility Report was also updated.

Last edited by EvilPeppard; 5/17/11 at 11:52 AM.
Old 5/17/11, 12:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Congrats!
Old 5/17/11, 12:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Since I'm between you and flatrock maybe mine will ship on same truck??
Old 5/17/11, 12:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Got my ETA today! 6/5!!! If that's the case it would be 10 weeks start to finish which with all the ups & downs I will be very happy with!
Old 5/17/11, 01:03 PM
GT Member

Well, you made me break down and call FCS too. I normally call every Friday for an update, but after seeing your post, we just had to know!!!

So........................I call FCS and they tell me "your status has changed to 'in transit'. Your Mustang is on its way to the dealer". She said the ETA still shows 5/10. I verified with her it didn't say 'awaiting shipment' as noted on the last Vehicle Visibility Report we received from the dealer. She verified it said 'in transit' now, and to call our dealer for more detailed information.

I called our dealer. He said he just checked the status a couple hours ago, around 10a MST, and the status was still 'awaiting shipment'. He was away from his desk, but would check shortly and email us another screenshot of the VVR.
Keep your fingers crossed his status also reflects 'in transit'!
Old 5/17/11, 01:27 PM
GT Member

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!

The dealer just emailed us and sent us a screen shot of the Vehicle Visibility Report. He confirmed what FCS told us over the phone about an hour ago, and our order status has in fact changed from 'awaiting shipment' to 'in transit'!!

In transit. Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX801346 (Canadian National Railways)

With so many of our vehicles releasing, let's hope several others do too!!
Old 5/17/11, 01:32 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by EvilPeppard
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!

The dealer just emailed us and sent us a screen shot of the Vehicle Visibility Report. He confirmed what FCS told us over the phone about an hour ago, and our order status has in fact changed from 'awaiting shipment' to 'in transit'!!

In transit. Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX801346 (Canadian National Railways)

With so many of our vehicles releasing, let's hope several others do too!!
That is GREAT NEWS
Old 5/17/11, 01:33 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SAGA of my dream Car. 2012 Lava w/Glass Roof, MCA Edition:

Ordered 11/18/10. Absolutely no dealer help in tracking it. ARRIVED Today 5/17/11. was Built 3/28/11. Now he has it DEAD CENTER on his Showroom Floor for FULL MSRP.

http://www.autoway.com/index.cfm?veh...anchiseid=2087

enjoy the views.

I'm going for a drive in my KONA GT

Last edited by FLAstangx3; 5/17/11 at 01:34 PM.
Old 5/17/11, 01:37 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Ordered 11/18/10. Absolutely no dealer help in tracking it. ARRIVED Today 5/17/11. was Built 3/28/11. Now he has it DEAD CENTER on his Showroom Floor for FULL MSRP.

http://www.autoway.com/index.cfm?veh...anchiseid=2087

enjoy the views.
Well, glad to hear your ride finally showed up, but total B.S. your dealer has it on display.

Our dealer was adamant special orders are held in a separate lot where only limited staff have access to the car, and no customers will see it. This is exactly what I would expect for any of us special ordering these cars, not having it out in the open where people can lean on it, potentially scratch it, and get their greasy fingers all over it!

EDIT: I guess I misunderstood that you have a different Mustang now.

Last edited by EvilPeppard; 5/17/11 at 01:38 PM.
Old 5/17/11, 01:59 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. the dealer was total BS. He new it was an X-plan form the get go. Now he has a showcase car, and will get his full MSRP for it. I would bet the farm, that was his plan all along. It will be a HALO car for him. Drop dead gorgeous, center stage, for folks to drool all over aqnd about, then sell them something else. :-(

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition