2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 5/16/11, 12:25 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford CRC just called to let me know that my build date is May 26th, with a little luck I may have it for the 4th of July!
Old 5/16/11, 12:25 PM

Originally posted by GT100e : You can't imagine how much

Approximately 5 dancing bananas worth?
Old 5/16/11, 12:27 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by FCMalie
Deysha I sent you a PM, just wanted to see if you got it. Thanks for all the help on the forums, you are keeping those of us still waiting as close to sane as we can be.
I did, but I'm still a day or so behind. I promise I will get to it soon. Thank you for your kind words!
Originally Posted by Cyberalized
+1 !
Originally Posted by wonger
+2. Also sent a pm
Thank you guys!!
Old 5/16/11, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by GT100e
You're not kidding me, are you? Would you happen to have a print screen that would show that my car took the train?

THANKS!!!
Sorry, no print screen... You'll just have to take my word for it.

Deysha
Old 5/16/11, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by GT100e
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the ride While in Myrtle play some mini-golf I think there's a few of those and t-shirt shops over there, went to Mustang Week in 2007.

This is what my dealer sent me about 10 minutes after the message"the great" Deysha wrote.

(Canadian National Railways ) Tormacyar, ON Mai-16-2011, 02:25 ET

So I guess it is "a coming my way"
Make sure you post pics! I love being the first to give good news!!

Deysha
Old 5/16/11, 12:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Like I said in the PM not too worried about it, ETA isn't till Jun4 anyways. I'll be more upset with ENCS if it is late than Ford anyways since they waited a few months to put my order in with Ford.
Old 5/16/11, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by 99mstng
My dealer told me yesterday the Pittsburgh region only got 75 mustang allocations in June for their 250 dealers due to parts constraints. Not sure what the rest of the country is seeing. Anyway they also told me they got two of those allocations for my cars and both have been pulled for production. Still waiting on Build Date and ETA . . . hopefully Deysha can make my day with some more good news!
I was able to send you half of those good news. You are almost there.

Deysha
Old 5/16/11, 12:39 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

Deysha
Deysha, you have been wonderful giving us our weekly updates in the PMs I send you. Hopefully you will have some good news for us this week as well, just like you did for GT100e!

Here's hoping!
Old 5/16/11, 12:39 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by balunr
Originally posted by GT100e : You can't imagine how much

Approximately 5 dancing bananas worth?

You bet it is worth 5 dancing bananas and more
Old 5/16/11, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by 2012-BLACK-GT/CS
Thank you Deysha! You definitely made my day! I would have been happy with any news at all but you provided me with a VIN & build week to look forward to.

Thanks for all you do! -Trenton
Thank you Trenton!

Deysha
Old 5/16/11, 01:24 PM
GT Member

I did, but I'm still a day or so behind. I promise I will get to it soon. Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you guys!!
Hopefully I hear some good news from Deysha today as well.
Old 5/16/11, 01:30 PM
GT Member

Deysha
Don't worry, the camera will get its share of GT/CS pics!!! And thanks again Deysha for all your help, hope the remainder of my buying experience will go well
Old 5/16/11, 02:15 PM
Cobra Member

Deysha
You must! Since you give more of it than anyone else I've spoken to at Ford!! Thank you Deysha!
Old 5/16/11, 03:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Just got off the phone with my sales person at the dealer, he said car is on the way and has an ETA of Jun 3. Not sure if that means it is on a train or if its waiting to be loaded, but I'm sure Deysha will update me when she can. I know you are swamped. That was the first time I talked to the sales guy and already I think I knew more about what was going on than he did. Oh well can't wait to see it. If I get home before delivery I might be able to see them take it off the truck.
Old 5/16/11, 03:59 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just got off the phone with FCS and the dealer. The tier 2 rep that was supposed to call me today never did, so I called tier 1 again and they put in a note for her to call me tomorrow.

On the flip side of that coin, my dealer got back to me today after speaking with his zone rep. His rep got in touch with someone at flat rock, and reported that all 5.0 mustangs and f-150's were being held for some inspection of a noise from the engine.

Now it's making me wonder when GT100e's engine was built, since him and I have the same build date for our vehicles. I'm wondering if they are investigating cars by engine date.

Hoping for some good information tomorrow from FCS or my dealer.
Old 5/16/11, 05:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by LEwis26
Just got off the phone with FCS and the dealer. The tier 2 rep that was supposed to call me today never did, so I called tier 1 again and they put in a note for her to call me tomorrow.

On the flip side of that coin, my dealer got back to me today after speaking with his zone rep. His rep got in touch with someone at flat rock, and reported that all 5.0 mustangs and f-150's were being held for some inspection of a noise from the engine.

Now it's making me wonder when GT100e's engine was built, since him and I have the same build date for our vehicles. I'm wondering if they are investigating cars by engine date.

They may be inspecting and releasing one by one. Normally they wouldn't go through each one but id guess that's what they are doing.
Old 5/16/11, 05:17 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by LEwis26

Looks like we have the same build date. I also have a GT sitting in Flat Rock. Level 2 FCS was supposed to call me back today as well and never did. The dealer contacted the zone rep on Friday who contacted someone to have my order expedited. Still waiting to hear back on what that means. I never in my worst nightmare thought I would be waiting for 4 months (end of May) and still have no car.
Old 5/16/11, 05:38 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RaceRed12
Looks like we have the same build date. I also have a GT sitting in Flat Rock. Level 2 FCS was supposed to call me back today as well and never did. The dealer contacted the zone rep on Friday who contacted someone to have my order expedited. Still waiting to hear back on what that means. I never in my worst nightmare thought I would be waiting for 4 months (end of May) and still have no car.
Mine was actually built on the 21st instead of the 25th. But yeah, this whole 4 months thing is just insane.

Positive thoughts.
Old 5/16/11, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by The Sheriff
Ford CRC just called to let me know that my build date is May 26th, with a little luck I may have it for the 4th of July!
what is CRC? And how do I get in touch with them?
Old 5/17/11, 05:33 AM
Bullitt Member

It feels good to be able to say that my car is gonna be built tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition