Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 5/20/11, 03:53 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SynisterGT
I know there are people that ordered back in Nov/Dec/Jan and are still waiting just trying to gain some insight.
Yep ordered november and picking it up today 2 P.M.
Aliens didn't steal my car and I'm glad
Old 5/20/11, 05:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Very nice. I love Kona Blue but it looks good to me only in certian lightning.

OT why or how does Ford gets orders in for a car and they built out of order? I ordered mine 3-19-11 but nycuser ordered on 4-2-11 and got his car before me. (not pointing you out just using you as an example.)

I know there are people that ordered back in Nov/Dec/Jan and are still waiting just trying to gain some insight.
It's all about allocation. If your dealer doesn't have any allocation your car doesn't get picked up as quickly as a dealer that already has allocation.
Old 5/20/11, 06:23 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by LEwis26
The plot thickens:

Talked to FCS level 2 today again, and they say that my car is still sitting in Flat Rock on a stop ship, which is completely contradictory to what my dealer saw in the VVR on Tuesday.

Seems FCS uses one SME (sales managing employee or something) to track all orders, and he shoots info back to the FCS reps who call us. She said her info was up to date with today, but they apparently cant pull up the VVR info.

It doesn't make a lot of sense considering cars built after mine are ARRIVING AT DEALERSHIPS, and mine is still sitting there. Especially when some cars arriving are 1000+ miles away, and mine is 300 miles.

Ugh, I just wish SOMEONE could tell me where exactly my car is and WHEN it is going to arrive.

Oh Deysha, where art though!?
Hey Lewis26,

FCS is able to look at vehicle visibility to track your order and see where your vehicle is. We use our Sales SME (Special Matter Expert) to get further info about the “why’s”. There is a stop ship on some of the Mustangs, this is why you still see some arriving. Your car is still in Flat Rock however, there have been some updates and looks like it should ship soon.

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Restless2012
I am in the same boat as you people above who can't get any info on your rides. My car was supposed to be here on 5/15. It's no where to be seen. My dealer says it's in transit. Called FCS today they say it's in transit, but since it hasn't arrived yet they are escalating to the next level and FCS will call me in a couple of days. I've had it and I'm on the verge of canceling my order. I don't need this aggravation anymore. If I don't get a straight answer when FCS calls I'm cancelling. I don't need a Mustang that bad.
Hi Restless2012,

Your vehicle is still awaiting shipment. I don’t think is part of the stop ship, but the possibility is there. Please send me a pm on Monday so I can check it again next week.

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 06:44 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hey Lewis26,

FCS is able to look at vehicle visibility to track your order and see where your vehicle is. We use our Sales SME (Special Matter Expert) to get further info about the “why’s”. There is a stop ship on some of the Mustangs, this is why you still see some arriving. Your car is still in Flat Rock however, there have been some updates and looks like it should ship soon.

Deysha
Thanks for the update Deysha. Once again, you provide more info than I get anywhere else. Not happy that the rep I talked to lied and said they couldn't pull up the VVR.

Is there any reason my car is part of the stop ship and others aren't? I know it's not GT or MT82 based since multiple cars built after mine have been delivered with these options. I'm coming up on 17 weeks, and nobody can seem to give me any info as to why it's being held. All I can ever get is "should move soon."

Thanks for all the help you provide Deysha. You make this whole waiting experience a little less stressful with all your knowledge. Just trying to get some answers, since my car has been built and complete for over 4 weeks now.
Old 5/20/11, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by NickDC123
Scheduled week of 6/6 ... moving right along!!!
Woo hoo!!!

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 07:09 AM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Grats!! Nice collection you have going there!
Old 5/20/11, 07:33 AM

Very nice. I love Kona Blue but it looks good to me only in certian lightning.

OT why or how does Ford gets orders in for a car and they built out of order? I ordered mine 3-19-11 but nycuser ordered on 4-2-11 and got his car before me. (not pointing you out just using you as an example.)

This post explains it all quite well.
https://themustangsource.com/f726/fo...-codes-482923/
__________________________________________________ ___________
On Order: 2012 V6 Premium/Rapid Spec 201A/Lava Red Metallic/Lava Red Interior/manual transmission/comfort package/rear video camera
Ordered 4/2/11, VIN 4/22/11, Build Week 5/9/11, Build Day 5/10/11, ETA 5/23/11
Old 5/20/11, 08:17 AM
GT Member

Got my VIN !! How long until the WindowSticker shows up?
Old 5/20/11, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by eallsquires
Our sales lady keeps saying that there is no way to track our order now that it is built. But I have read lots and lots of people here say that their dealership knew the day it was supposed to arrive and many even recieve a call an hour or so before delivery. It really seems to me that my dealership just is not willing to put in the work, its a gaurenteed sale and they just dont care. Is there anyway that I can track this myself? We told her we would love to be there when it is unloaded and whatnot shes says thats almost impossible since she won't know its there until the truck pulls into the lot...Any help is grealty appreciated (and way more than I am recieving now) Thanks in advance everybody!
Originally Posted by 2012GrabbGT
I know the feeling. My salesman is doing the bare minimum. Maybe because I used the X plan? Who knows?
Don't worry guys. I'll continue to help you track your orders.

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 08:26 AM
Cobra Member

The plot thickens yet again:

Currently on the phone with FCS tier 1, and they are seeing an update from Wednesday that says my car has shipped via convoy, but can't get the actual convoy number. When she clicks on it, nothing happens.

This is again contradicting to what FCS tier 2 told me yesterday, so at this point, I have no idea where my car is!!!

Starting to think aliens took it. That's clearly the only sensible explanation

Last edited by LEwis26; 5/20/11 at 08:30 AM.
Old 5/20/11, 08:38 AM

Just got a pm from Deysha and she said my car is in transit. Yes. She said eta of 6-16 but said it should be here eariler. I can't wait. Thanks again Deysha.

Edit: funny thing I got this pm from Deysha at 3:02 pm. Thought that was kinda cool.
Originally Posted by 2012GrabbGT
I just got a PM from Deysha too. (she has been one busy lady) She confirmed that mine was built yesterday. It hasn't been released from the plant yet and that the ETA is 06/09. What would we do without Deysha? Well, I feel like it's all downhill from here. Thank you Deysha! Congrats to those that got or are very close to getting theirs.
Thank you guys! Can't wait for the pics!

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 08:39 AM
Bullitt Member

The plot thickens yet again:

Currently on the phone with FCS tier 1, and they are seeing an update from Wednesday that says my car has shipped via convoy, but can't get the actual convoy number. When she clicks on it, nothing happens.

This is again contradicting to what FCS tier 2 told me yesterday, so at this point, I have no idea where my car is!!!

Starting to think aliens took it. That's clearly the only sensible explanation
They brought GT100e's car back and took yours
V6 Member

Hi Restless2012,

Your vehicle is still awaiting shipment. I don’t think is part of the stop ship, but the possibility is there. Please send me a pm on Monday so I can check it again next week.

Deysha
Hi Deysha, Actually I sent you a PM yesterday with VIN. If you want me to resend let me know, thank you.
Mach 1 Member

Hey Lewis26,

Deysha
Mine is being held as well, how soon might soon be?
Old 5/20/11, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by costak
Here are a couple of pics....sorry about the quality. It is raining here and I was just at the dealer for my lunch break. Car will be ready for me on Saturday....just two more days!
Thank you Deysha for the update!
No problem costak. That is one gorgeous ride you got there! Congrats and enjoy!!

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by NickDC123
Got my VIN !! How long until the WindowSticker shows up?
If you received a build week with your VIN, then start checking for your window sticker a week before the build week. At the latest, it will show up a week before your build day.
__________________________________________________ ___________
On Order: 2012 V6 Premium/Rapid Spec 201A/Lava Red Metallic/Lava Red Interior/manual transmission/comfort package/rear video camera
Ordered 4/2/11, VIN 4/22/11, Build Week 5/9/11, Build Day 5/10/11, ETA 5/23/11
Old 5/20/11, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Black_1000
Finally recieved my car 10 May (I know a long time ago, but I have been busy enjoying it).... well worth the wait! Already have 1850miles on it.... 18.8 MPG, but who cares I didn't buy the car for fuel economy (even though I thought it would be better despite the 3.73 axel). Pics as soon as I can figure out how to upload them on here lol

Hang stong guys... and girls. Special thanks to Deysha for me not wanting to run over my dealers foot (its ok he did get fired though, not because of me).
Congrats Black_1000!! Continue to enjoy that bad boy!!

Deysha
Old 5/20/11, 09:07 AM
Cobra Member

Just got the call. ITS ARRIVED!!! :b anana:

Heading on down to Lafayette this afternoon to pick it up!!

Last edited by LEwis26; 5/20/11 at 10:38 AM.
Old 5/20/11, 09:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Just got the call. ITS ARRIVED!!! :b anana:

Heading on down to Lafayette this afternoon to pick it up!!
It magically appeared. That's some David Copperfield sh*t right there.
Congrats man, have fun with it.

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition