2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/12, 11:50 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hi Deysha!!!! Sent you a PM. Thanks again!
Old 9/14/12, 02:46 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by first-one
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
You’re very welcome, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 9/14/12, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Received my Window Sticker today!!!! My baby is schedule to be built on the 21st. Can wait!!! A big thanks to our Ford angel Deysha at Ford Customer Service for the info provided.
Old 9/14/12, 03:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by WAL
At the top of your window sticker you'll see the word "Blend." Right above that is a number, e.g., 120120924. This car should hit the assembly line on 9/24/12. So the last 6 numbers of the "Blend" number contain the year (12), month (09) and day (24) in that order. Hope that helps.
That explanation was very clear. Thanks Snoopy49, Mopar, WAL and Deysha. This forum is terrific. I wish I found it earlier as it makes this agonizing wait a little easier. Tracking the build and delivery helps kill the time. Very cool.

So I learned my car was built on Monday, September 11. Is there any other useful information on the window sticker, like which number in the production the car was built or anything else? I've seen statistics that relate how many cars are built in a given year and knowing which one is kinda interesting to me.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing more Mustangs on the road lately. I just came home from a funeral and I passed seven on the ride home. I don't remember seeing so many on the road before. Funny how that works.
Old 9/14/12, 04:45 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey Deysha, I sent you a pm.

here's a pic of my order form
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-wp_002922.jpg  
Old 9/14/12, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by 91svtbird
I was told by my dealer back in May the it was accepted to the plant and is listed on his print-out as "locked" but unscheduled. I saw the print out book myself that showed all of the cars his dealership had on order at the time.

I plan to discuss this issue of adding an option with him next week after labor day weekend. My concern is to not do something that would delay the build in any way.
Originally Posted by Snoopy49
It's my understanding that a car can't be at the plant and still be listed as unscheduled. It has to be scheduled to be picked up by the plant for production.

One of the members here told me that "Locked-?" means the order was allocated. Which is a good thing. It doesn't mean that the order can not be changed.

As long as it is listed as unscheduled, you should be able to change your order.
Just to follow up on this. Thanks Snoopy49 for your input.

My dealer said it was no problem to add the Nav option to my order which he did for me. Thanks also to 05FordGT for his help and advice over the phone.

Now if I could just get Ford to schedule the car soon.....running out of time now with the plant looking like it will be closed for 3 weeks in Nov....I ordered this car on April18th.......
Old 9/14/12, 07:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hulkstang
Received my Window Sticker today!!!! My baby is schedule to be built on the 21st. Can wait!!! A big thanks to our Ford angel Deysha at Ford Customer Service for the info provided.
How did you obtained your Window Sticker ?

Curious to see how you can have it before the car is delivered ?
Old 9/14/12, 09:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

You will need your VIN.
How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders
Old 9/14/12, 11:42 PM
WAL

Originally Posted by chessmanmark
That explanation was very clear. Thanks Snoopy49, Mopar, WAL and Deysha. This forum is terrific. I wish I found it earlier as it makes this agonizing wait a little easier. Tracking the build and delivery helps kill the time. Very cool.

So I learned my car was built on Monday, September 11. Is there any other useful information on the window sticker, like which number in the production the car was built or anything else? I've seen statistics that relate how many cars are built in a given year and knowing which one is kinda interesting to me.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing more Mustangs on the road lately. I just came home from a funeral and I passed seven on the ride home. I don't remember seeing so many on the road before. Funny how that works.
You might find this link interesting: http://mustangattitude.com/mustang/2013vinmatrix.shtml

Congrats on your build. Seems like delivery times after the build date vary wildly. Maybe you'll be lucky and see yours in 2-3 weeks.
Old 9/15/12, 10:55 AM

My dealer just forwarded me an email from their zone sales rep stating that the two additional allocations the dealership had for 2013 are being taken away. The zone sales rep wrote about Ford focusing more on the producing some of their other vehicles, so the GT500 production will be closing (soon) until Jan. PLUS, the zone sales rep went on to say that when the production started up again in Jan that the cars would be the 2014 model year!?!

Has anyone else heard of this? My order has been "Locked--?" for a month, and several members here verified that means the dealership did indeed have an allocation (since it said Locked--?).

Anyone have any information to add?
Old 9/15/12, 11:16 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Avenger2013
My dealer just forwarded me an email from their zone sales rep stating that the two additional allocations the dealership had for 2013 are being taken away. The zone sales rep wrote about Ford focusing more on the producing some of their other vehicles, so the GT500 production will be closing (soon) until Jan. PLUS, the zone sales rep went on to say that when the production started up again in Jan that the cars would be the 2014 model year!?!

Has anyone else heard of this? My order has been "Locked--?" for a month, and several members here verified that means the dealership did indeed have an allocation (since it said Locked--?).

Anyone have any information to add?
That really sucks but it goes along with what Dan & the guys @ SVT have been telling me regarding when orders will get built based on their backup.

I wish I had more information to give you but my dealer has once again decided to not respond to my emails. Looks like I'll have to drive out there to see him to get more info.
Old 9/16/12, 12:38 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow

That really sucks but it goes along with what Dan & the guys @ SVT have been telling me regarding when orders will get built based on their backup.

I wish I had more information to give you but my dealer has once again decided to not respond to my emails. Looks like I'll have to drive out there to see him to get more info.
I went to the dealership and saw the owner in his office. When I asked to speak w/ him, I was told he left for the day. 15 minutes later, just before I left, I walked past his office & saw him still sitting at his desk.

Since now he even refuses to speak with me in person, I can not give any update on this.
Old 9/16/12, 12:40 AM
Cobra Member

NRAX!

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 9/16/12 at 07:08 AM.
Old 9/16/12, 11:40 AM

Approximately how many days from the day it's "Born" elapse til it ends up at the dealership? Only thing my window sticker says as far as method of transport is "convoy." I just am curious. Car is going to Beach Automotive Group in Myrtle Beach, SC. Can't wait... Thanks!
Old 9/17/12, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Hulkstang
Originally Posted by chessmanmark
Awwwe! Thanks and you’re welcome, guys.

Originally Posted by Flagstang
Hey Deysha, I sent you a pm.
here's a pic of my order form
Got it. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by 91svtbird
Just to follow up on this. Thanks Snoopy49 for your input.
Now if I could just get Ford to schedule the car soon.....running out of time now with the plant looking like it will be closed for 3 weeks in Nov....I ordered this car on April18th.......
I hope your Shebly schedules soon, 91svtbird.

Originally Posted by Dineau
How did you obtained your Window Sticker ?
Curious to see how you can have it before the car is delivered ?
I’ll send you the link once the info is available, Dineau.

Originally Posted by Avenger2013
My dealer just forwarded me an email from their zone sales rep stating that the two additional allocations the dealership had for 2013 are being taken away.
I got your PM. Let’s see if it schedules this week.

Originally Posted by John Besselman
Approximately how many days from the day it's "Born" elapse til it ends up at the dealership? Only thing my window sticker says as far as method of transport is "convoy." I just am curious. Car is going to Beach Automotive Group in Myrtle Beach, SC. Can't wait... Thanks!
Congrats on your order, John Besselman. PM me with your VIN so I can help. Also, yours will be traveling by train.

Deysha
Old 9/17/12, 08:18 AM
GT Member

Any update on mine? It was scheduled to be built on 9/12.

Thanks!!!
Old 9/18/12, 09:45 AM
GT Member

Thanks for the PM Deysha, looks like mine should arrive at the dealer any day now (slated for 9/21)!
Old 9/18/12, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by JoesCat
Thanks for the PM Deysha, looks like mine should arrive at the dealer any day now (slated for 9/21)!
Correct! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Deysha
Old 9/18/12, 10:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

Deysha, Have you had the chance to look at my lst PM ?

Thanks,
Old 9/18/12, 10:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JoesCat
I ordered 10 days after you so that means mine should be here within 3 weeks or less. I've been calm this whole time but anxiety just kicked in. It'll go away in about 30 minutes though because I'd like to sleep for the next 21 days hahah

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread