2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 12/12/11, 12:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
am I reading right that the track apps is only available on the premium gt?
Old 12/12/11, 12:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chevys
am I reading right that the track apps is only available on the premium gt?
That's correct as the base car doesn't come with the 4.2" LCD screen.
Old 12/12/11, 12:57 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
Oil cooler is only necessary for prolonged track and/or high rpm usage. And, yes, the cooler is available seperately (IIRC, it's already in the FRPP catalog).
thank you... It's just that for my Z, there was no factory option for an oil cooler, and Nissan claimed it wasn't necessary for non-track users. However, regular folks driving it spiritedly were hitting limp mode for oil temps hitting 260 and above... I was seeing constant 240's. So was just wondering for 5.0 if necessary if I don't track. Doesn't sound like it. She runs much cooler too... that's what 8 qts of oil will do I guess... lol
Old 12/12/11, 12:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
That's correct as the base car doesn't come with the 4.2" LCD screen.
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure. That sucks. I guess I will be the first to complain about the packaging. So no real guages either. Not worth the additional 4K plus to me. Thanks Ford!
Old 12/12/11, 12:59 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Originally Posted by Overboost
If someone can provide the US GT500, Canadian order guide, and price lists, I will add them to the first post.
The GT-500 Guide & Price Lists is not up yet. I will keep an eye out for it. Can't help on the Canadian Stuff. Judging by the Info Flow I am seeing I believe the 500 info is a bit behind the Base/ Gt Info I would not be surprized if it's a month out. But that's just my gut feeling.

Kc

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/12/11 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12/12/11, 01:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

When the prices come online, anyone who wants their cars priced out, just PM me your specs and I will PM you back all the prices (retail, invoice, and X-Plan)

Glad to help you all out.
You know you'll be getting an email from me. Maybe we can talk Shelby too.
Old 12/12/11, 01:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
The GT-500 Guide & Price Lists is not up yet. I will keep an eye out for it. Can't help on the Canadian Stuff. Judging by the Info Flow I am seeing I believe the 500 info is a bit behind the Base/ Gt Info I would not be surprized if it's a month out. But that's just my gut feeling.

Kc
Hey KC, give me a call one day and we can catch up.

I wouldn't expect to see the GT500 info until after the new year at the earliest. Maybe after the Detroit show.
Old 12/12/11, 01:36 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Hey KC, give me a call one day and we can catch up.

I wouldn't expect to see the GT500 info until after the new year at the earliest. Maybe after the Detroit show.
Love to! Send me your # to clevparts@aol.com

Regards,

Kc
Old 12/12/11, 01:39 PM
Cobra Member

"Wheel Image Coming Soon" ... meh

Looks like for standard Boss mustangs you can have any reflective stripe color you want, as long as it's black... Would have been interesting if they offered reflective white stripes.
Old 12/12/11, 01:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

I just checked in CONCEPTS and the only interior color choice for a Sterling Grey car with 401A is Charcoal with the Cashmere stripe. Brick Red interior is not available anymore
They have got to be kidding!! This infuriates me, what am I supposed to order now.....

seriously for something that is just a fashion police decision i dont know why they would do this.

Deysha help!!!!!, send this feedback through the home office channels they need to bring this color combo BACK!!!!

Last edited by xlover; 12/12/11 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12/12/11, 03:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

I was hoping to see the finished wheels in the order guide.
Old 12/12/11, 03:23 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Orders can go into the system now even though pricing won't show. However, scheduling won't start until next month, so any orders that go in now will just sit in queue with no movement and no priority over orders placed several weeks down the road.
Thanks, is there any advantage to placing an order now or waiting till next month or would it make any difference
Old 12/12/11, 03:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by xlover
They have got to be kidding!! This infuriates me, what am I supposed to order now.....

seriously for something that is just a fashion police decision i dont know why they would do this.

Deysha help!!!!!, send this feedback through the home office channels they need to bring this color combo BACK!!!!

let me guess you liked lava red as well??
Old 12/12/11, 03:28 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by FromZto5
thank you... It's just that for my Z, there was no factory option for an oil cooler, and Nissan claimed it wasn't necessary for non-track users. However, regular folks driving it spiritedly were hitting limp mode for oil temps hitting 260 and above... I was seeing constant 240's. So was just wondering for 5.0 if necessary if I don't track. Doesn't sound like it. She runs much cooler too... that's what 8 qts of oil will do I guess... lol
The Boss oil cooler runs through the radiator system and is not an air to oil cooler. FR is coming out with an air to oil cooler option as are a couple of aftermarket companies. Since some Boss owners that track their cars often are looking for something more effective than the stock Boss oil cooler I'd recommend you wait until the aftermarket air to oil coolers are available and then make your decision.

The one new standard feature that caught my attention is the footrest or dead pedal. Anyone got the scoop on it?
Old 12/12/11, 03:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

looks like you cant get the pony projector mirrors with the recaros since it's part of the comfort package.

I like that the gt/cs appears that it will have the 5.0 badges as well as the stripes (which I would remove) but I can't get past the wheels!! they are terrible. I do however like the fact that the hood louvers are done in black for a nice contrast on all colors but the black of course.
Old 12/12/11, 06:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by going for broke
let me guess you liked lava red as well??
lol not really (the colors are not really close) i had my heart set on on brick red interior either for a black or sterling grey car but when the redesign was released it is pretty clear the blackout rear panel will not really pop with black so that color dropped to a distant second. considering they have offered sterling with red up to this point i assumed that wouldnt be an issue. but apparently ford thinks it is. i dont really want to compromise on a 40k+ plus purchase.
Old 12/12/11, 06:47 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cinque35
Thanks, is there any advantage to placing an order now or waiting till next month or would it make any difference
It truly will not make any difference since orders won't start being scheduled until next month anyway.

If you want your car to come sooner than later, have your dealer input the order as Order Type 2 (stock order) vs Order Type 1 (retail order for a customer). Ford will build some stock orders before retail orders initially to make sure there are no bugs in the new components of the cars, so retail orders sit unscheduled for several weeks after the official opening of the order banks while Ford fills the lots with unsold cars. However, some dealers will not special order a car for a customer as Order Type 2 as that car comes out of their allocation. A retail order (Order Type 1) does not come out of allocation and that's how we're supposed to place special orders, but if you don't want your car delayed, see if you can get it ordered as a stock unit.
Old 12/12/11, 06:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by xlover
lol not really (the colors are not really close) i had my heart set on on brick red interior either for a black or sterling grey car but when the redesign was released it is pretty clear the blackout rear panel will not really pop with black so that color dropped to a distant second. considering they have offered sterling with red up to this point i assumed that wouldnt be an issue. but apparently ford thinks it is. i dont really want to compromise on a 40k+ plus purchase.
Yea I hear you. My last two stangs were gt/cs but I'm really struggling with the stripes and wheels on the 2013. I'm in a unique situation with Ford to either receive another 2012 or get a 2013 and I think it's going to come down to how I want the car optioned. If I go 2013 it will be a brembo car and 2012 a gt/cs.

Sucks when you like a color/combo but because it doesn't fit the cookie cutter of what Ford considers normality they discontinue it.
Old 12/12/11, 06:50 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I successfully ordered several '13 GT Coupes today for our store. The actual orders won't get pulled or scheduled until next month, but I wanted to start getting our orders in early so I could play with the new combinations of equipment & colors. Now we just need pricing to be announced!
Old 12/12/11, 08:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
I successfully ordered several '13 GT Coupes today for our store. The actual orders won't get pulled or scheduled until next month, but I wanted to start getting our orders in early so I could play with the new combinations of equipment & colors. Now we just need pricing to be announced!
What did you spec out?

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists