Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its 2012, where are those prices!?
Old 1/3/12, 07:10 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Its 2012, where are those prices!?
You have to remember, that the people who are in charge of the pricing, were off from work the whole week between Christmas and New Years, and were off yesterday as well. Like I said in my previous posts, you should see pricing sometime in January (probably middle of month)
Old 1/3/12, 07:43 PM

Had a problem placing an order today. Tried to order a 2013 300a mustang. Options were, auto trans, spoiler delete, and recaros. Blk ext. / charcoal int. When recaros were selected it would ask for "req. 652 Htd mirror". When we selected htd mirror, it would not allow order to go on. Any suggestions?
Old 1/3/12, 07:52 PM
Cobra Member

How's is the dealer letting you order without the price guides being out? I assume maybe that's why you're having issues.
Old 1/3/12, 08:39 PM

2013 orders may be placed, dealer already has several orders that have been accepted for dealer stock. Just don't know why this one won't go through. Anyone order a base gt auto with recaros? I have ordered over a dozen vehicles through this dealership without any issues. Hopefully Jeff or Brian will see this and help me out.
Old 1/3/12, 09:33 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
The heated mirror / recaro problem popped up on two of our orders today, as well. 1 300A and 1 400A. I'm trying
to figure it out, but for now those orders are in limbo.
Old 1/3/12, 10:26 PM
Cobra Member

Can the GT500 orders be placed as well or do we have to wait for the build sheets to be available?
Old 1/4/12, 07:25 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dogiebitt
5 more minutes! Just sayin'...
I'm waiting, dogiebitt!!

Deysha
Old 1/4/12, 07:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Y would someone order something when they have no idea how much it will cost. No wonder why our population is in so much debt. Careless. Not to mention that they wont get the car any faster than people like me who waited for pricing to order.
Old 1/4/12, 07:54 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Can the GT500 orders be placed as well or do we have to wait for the build sheets to be available?
The GT500 can not be ordered yet. CONCEPTS does not recognize the body code yet (it says body code not ready for processing). Once Ford unveils the convertible next week at Detroit, they should hopefully release the order guide and we can spec out the GT500s.
Old 1/4/12, 07:59 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by RGVSRT
2013 orders may be placed, dealer already has several orders that have been accepted for dealer stock. Just don't know why this one won't go through. Anyone order a base gt auto with recaros? I have ordered over a dozen vehicles through this dealership without any issues. Hopefully Jeff or Brian will see this and help me out.
I'll play around with CONCEPTS later today and see what its about. I haven't ordered a GT with Recaros yet (don't know if I will order one for stock or not as that option isn't something people in my area may want for a daily driver).
Old 1/4/12, 08:04 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
The GT500 can not be ordered yet. CONCEPTS does not recognize the body code yet (it says body code not ready for processing). Once Ford unveils the convertible next week at Detroit, they should hopefully release the order guide and we can spec out the GT500s.
Thanks Jeff! Hope you had a good new years!
Old 1/4/12, 08:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Y would someone order something when they have no idea how much it will cost. No wonder why our population is in so much debt. Careless. Not to mention that they wont get the car any faster than people like me who waited for pricing to order.
It's called "EXCITEMENT". I think it's a stretch to attribute a debt problem to this specific instance. In addition there already are prices on which to base a reasonable estimate - the 2012 model year.
Old 1/4/12, 09:01 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no idea how much? can't be too far off the '12, so that would give you an idea. and ordered on x-plan so it's a set price and can't be changed or negotiated anyway
Old 1/4/12, 09:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
It's called "EXCITEMENT". I think it's a stretch to attribute a debt problem to this specific instance. In addition there already are prices on which to base a reasonable estimate - the 2012 model year.
Very well stated.

Brian, the prices aren't going to go up substantially from 2012 to 2013 at the start of production. I am estimating a $500 price increase on the base price of the car, and the price of the Recaro seats at around $1,595 or so (based on the price on a GT500 option). The regular options that are the same as last year should all be priced the same as 2012 or maybe a slight ($50) increase (but I doubt it).
Old 1/4/12, 09:30 AM

Thanks for the help (Jeff,Brian,and Deysha). Post up what you find out. As for the debt question, I currently have a '11 gt that I have had for a year and a half that is almost paid off. If your worried about a couple of grand, you should not be buying a new car. Not everyone is in your financial situation.
Old 1/4/12, 09:39 AM
Cobra Member

I think he's just jealous

If i were in the market for a GT I'd order it first chance I got. We are passionate about cars and we are excited. I am 28 and nearly paid off my 2012 GT within the first year of owning it, it has nothing to do with national debt. That's an issue our idiot elected officials have screwed up, not car enthusiasts. Which reminds me... Those silly birds, causing all this trash around LA... Also, those stupid dolphins, freaking causing global warming...
Old 1/4/12, 10:09 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In many cases, customers can request an order be placed and then later back out. Pre-orders in the system should not necessarily be regarded as true demand for Ford.
Old 1/4/12, 10:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

Nope definitely not jealous. Im 28 as well and GE pays me around 80 to 100 grand a year depending on the demand for power generation. I will be dropping 25k as a downpayment. So i would have no problem affording this car or paying it off within a year. What im saying is no matter how much money i make i would NEVER order ANYTHING with out knowing exactly how much it is. Im extremely careful with my money and every dollar has to be accounted for. Im clearly a different breed i guess. The people that order this car now before the prices come out are no different than the kids that camp out at gamestop the night before the new call of duty gets released. Ill still get the car the day its released. NBD do whatever makes u happy.
Old 1/4/12, 11:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Brian, the prices aren't going to go up substantially from 2012 to 2013 at the start of production. I am estimating a $500 price increase on the base price of the car, and the price of the Recaro seats at around $1,595 or so (based on the price on a GT500 option). The regular options that are the same as last year should all be priced the same as 2012 or maybe a slight ($50) increase (but I doubt it).
U really think 2013 will increase only $500. I think we have to take into account all the new standard features here. New HID headlights with LED piping, track apps, painted lower panels. LED tails ect... If they can keep it to a $500 increase that would be amazed. We can only hope.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists