Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/11, 12:16 PM
The Analog Admin!

Received 3,190 Likes on 2,337 Posts
Originally Posted by WarpdSpazm
Kevin,
My wife and I just caught up on all those posts. I had been away from a PC since last week. Tears were shed for your son in NY today. After all these months on this thread we feel like we knew him though so far away. Our deepest sorrows and wishes for strength for you and your family.

This may be a bit too soon, but on another note, are the paypal lines still open? While your son is no longer with us (an aweful shame), I know well that the expenses remain (an equally aweful thing).
Thanks Ray, I don't know how many Tears a man can shead over the Loss of his son but it's got to be Gallons so far. So many people feel the same way about Andrew. Even though they may have only known him through stories or met him once. His goodness always came through. He always left a good impresion. He really was exactly how he was portrayed in these forums and so much more.

See the Courage, Patience a hint of a smile and deep thoughts my Son shows in this picture. Taken in the early days of treatment. He is being poisioned whith chemo and just rolls with it. He was and Is my Inspiration to be all I can be.

This morning we are trying to write his obituary and it is a tough thing to do. The more I think about him the more I fall apart & I can not focus.

As per your Question,

The andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com {mark as Services so no fee's} Paypal account is still open and Donations are gratefully accepted there.

MGB,

KC for My Family and My Greatest Hero Andrew.
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrewsdoc-61906.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/9/11 at 12:20 PM.
Old 1/9/11, 01:55 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I find it some awesome you are continuing to share the life we celebrate with Andrew's photos and stories. Please continue to share Kevin.
Old 1/9/11, 02:14 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by ShowGT
I find it some awesome you are continuing to share the life we celebrate with Andrew's photos and stories. Please continue to share Kevin.
It Helps me to cope & I like Filling in some Blanks as to All that Happened.

Here is Andrew in Dad's Mustang Source Tee Shirt.

This was a Good Day!

Mgb,

KC
Attached Images  
Old 1/9/11, 02:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member Retired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevin: I am just catching up with the past few days and am utterly devastated at this news. My wife and I have been praying fervently for Andrew and will continue to pray for you, Terri and Sarah; that the Lord will comfort you as only He can in these dark days, and beyond. I cannot begin to comprehend what you are experiencing. I know the pain of losing both my parents within 5 weeks of each other a few years ago; and I understand that the loss of a child is immensely more painful. I echo the sentiments expressed above in thanking you for sharing the triumphs and sorrows with us. It has been an honor to get to know Andrew, even if only through these pages here. And your example as a devoted, loving, faithful father is both humbling and inspiring. Please know the love, prayers, sympathy, care and concern pouring out to you and your family, from my family and the entire TMS family. May God bless you and your family. You will always be a part of our family. Thank you, my friend, for that privilege. Please hug Terri and Sarah for us, give them our love.

Last edited by maucoin65; 1/9/11 at 02:53 PM.
Old 1/9/11, 03:04 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Kevin, I've been quietly following along, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Condolences,
David
Old 1/9/11, 07:20 PM
The Analog Admin!

I have been Seaching the Compter for Pics for the Service DVD and Could not Resist Posting This one.

Andrew & The Critters!

Chester, Orange Cat
Felix, Gray Cat { liked to Snuggle with Andrew at night}
Andrew, Cool Cat
Trouble, Black Cat
Ginger, Brown Dog She's in heaven with Andrew Now!
Rusty, White Dog

MGB,

Kc
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrewcritters.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/9/11 at 07:21 PM.
Old 1/9/11, 08:37 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awwww the tamer of the beasts! I knew I liked you guys for a reason...you love animals too!

This is my favorite picture yet.
Old 1/9/11, 08:37 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by Andretti1
I'm so sorry for your loss Kevin. I'm not sure what else to say other than if there is anything I or we can do, please let us know.

Bless your family is this time of such heartbreak and sorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&feature=fvw

Andretti
You Gave Andrew Some Much Needed Joy with your gift & We will be Using your Song in the Link on his Service DVD. You Did Well! I just found this Pic. I forgot I had took it. This Smile is for you!

MGB,

KC
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-100_0850.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/9/11 at 08:39 PM.
Old 1/9/11, 08:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

God bless you Casey family. RIP Andrew.
Old 1/9/11, 08:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
These smiles will take us a long way Kevin. God Bless and Good Night.
Old 1/9/11, 08:52 PM
The Analog Admin!

Forever 21

Mgb,

KC
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-100_0864.jpg  
Old 1/9/11, 08:58 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
For The Caseys...
Attached Images  
Old 1/9/11, 09:00 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by jacostang
For The Caseys...
Thats so Cool~ I am going to Frame that & put it in his Room!

Thank You~

KC
Old 1/9/11, 09:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Kevin and family,

My deepest condolences; my heart goes out to you. I was away from this forum for a few days and logged in this morning to catch up on Andrew. It has taken me all day to try and figure out what to type...I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to try and figure out what to say. Please know that I (and evidently everyone else here at TMS!) have enjoyed reading about Andrew and seeing the new pictures you have posted. Andrew could not have asked for a better father and you could not have asked for a better son.

MGB, Mitch
Old 1/9/11, 10:43 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by mjbarnet
Kevin and family,

My deepest condolences; my heart goes out to you. I was away from this forum for a few days and logged in this morning to catch up on Andrew. It has taken me all day to try and figure out what to type...I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to try and figure out what to say. Please know that I (and evidently everyone else here at TMS!) have enjoyed reading about Andrew and seeing the new pictures you have posted. Andrew could not have asked for a better father and you could not have asked for a better son.

MGB, Mitch
It is truly difficult to know what to say. All I can do is follow my heart and hope my posts will help not only myself & others but to perpetuate the story of my son. We are not uniqiue in such loss but few share it in such a way through a car website. Again a blessing being able to share I am thankful for!

I had commented to my wife on what a high price we had payed to learn so much about what is really important in life. The greatest tradgedy of this experience besides the loss of Andrew would be to give up on God and life and abandon the greater faith we both developed. It's a fine line thats easily crossed in this type of situation.

My goals in the future are to perpetuate the values and lessons I have learned with the glory to God and my Son. I had hoped Andrew would recover and he would have been the cornerstone of a Family Values Ministry as it were but that will not be.

We recieved miracles even though the final outcome was not what we hoped or prayed for. Lest you think I got life all figured out I don't. Believe me I have experienced every kind of emotion during this and the thought patterns were not always healthy or positive. And this is far from over.

It's up to me & the rest of the Family to share his story & keep his memory & spirit alive. We plan on finishing his car & taking it to car shows where we will have the opportunity to share God & his life. Also We will share about the extraordanary Kindness & Support we recieved from many people who only knows us by our story. That is a rarity in this day & age.

Wherever I go he will always be with me. He was a part of me and I believe the Better part & I must remember to honor that spirit & courage he had.

I may or may not go back to work for somebody. I may just have to be self employed because I will never go back to a job that requires so much time I can't be a Husband & Father. These last months together with my Family are irreplacable and priceless.

The greatest responsibility & privledge in the world is raising your kids as they are the Future. Is it any wonder the shape the world is in today when we have so little time because all we do is work. I think work is great but we all have to learn to Balance our time just like anything else. Balance is the Key.

I hope my thoughts make sense to some of you who may be out of balance. Somewhere I read that a Dying Mans last words are not usually I wish I would have worked more. I think it's more likely Usually I wish I had spent more time with my Family.

In closing I am glad you enjoyed my pics as I love sharing about Andrew.Also thanks for the comments on Andrew. Here are a couple of Andrews First rides in the 72. He drove it himself shortly after Dad tweaked it a bit. Although a bit blurry you can see the grin!

Mgb,

Andrew & Sarah's Dad & Terri's Husband
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-100_0865.jpg   Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-100_0866.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/9/11 at 11:17 PM.
Old 1/10/11, 12:47 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Kevin,

So sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family. No one should ever have to go through what your son experienced.

Remember the good times and cherish them forever, let the memories give you strength as you and your family grieve.

My heart goes out to you, your family and friends.

Ray
Old 1/10/11, 07:34 AM
GT Member

SAD and SORRY

Hey Kevin,
Its Mike from maryland. I got my gt500 conversion, side stripes, seat covers etc. and I havent talked to you in a long time and I am so sorry and shocked to see this thread. My heart hurts for you and your family. I am choked up with tears in my eyes after reading these posts. You have been strong and continue to live life and thats good to see. I havent been on here in a long time and didnt have a clue about any of this with the job and Andrew and the family, because i lost my second child of four and a couple years ago i lost my best friend , my father. He was 58 and it turned my life upside down and i didnt know what to do anymore. I had no interest in anything and was always depressed and crying missing my dad. I lost all contact and desire to see my friends. I lost desire to work on or mess with my car, maybe because dads not here and thats what me and him used to do. Its so hard to get going again with all the feelings of anger, sadness, hurt and wonder. I am starting to get my life back together finally after all this time thanks to my wife and kids and family. I just got on here to get in contact with you about the tungsten gt500 top stripe kit and i saw this, again i am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!
Old 1/10/11, 08:34 AM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by 07stangme
Hey Kevin,
Its Mike from maryland. I got my gt500 conversion, side stripes, seat covers etc. and I havent talked to you in a long time and I am so sorry and shocked to see this thread. My heart hurts for you and your family. I am choked up with tears in my eyes after reading these posts. You have been strong and continue to live life and thats good to see. I havent been on here in a long time and didnt have a clue about any of this with the job and Andrew and the family, because i lost my second child of four and a couple years ago i lost my best friend , my father. He was 58 and it turned my life upside down and i didnt know what to do anymore. I had no interest in anything and was always depressed and crying missing my dad. I lost all contact and desire to see my friends. I lost desire to work on or mess with my car, maybe because dads not here and thats what me and him used to do. Its so hard to get going again with all the feelings of anger, sadness, hurt and wonder. I am starting to get my life back together finally after all this time thanks to my wife and kids and family. I just got on here to get in contact with you about the tungsten gt500 top stripe kit and i saw this, again i am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!

Please email me your Number and I would really like to talk to you if you are up to it. andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com .

Mgb,

KC
Old 1/10/11, 10:43 AM
The Analog Admin!

Andrews Last Ride will be in the Two Tone Red Cad.

Full Speed Ahead Son~

Love Dad~

Obituary in Doc. File Below
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrewsalser.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: doc
AndrewJacksonCasey.doc (2.5 KB, 230 views)

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/10/11 at 10:46 AM.
Old 1/10/11, 11:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Andrews Last Ride will be in the Two Tone Red Cad.

Full Speed Ahead Son~

Love Dad~

Obituary in Doc. File Below
A very touching tribute Kevin!
Mitch

Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle