Ford Discussions Non-Mustang Ford Products

who likes the new 2013 escape

Search this Thread

Old 8/10/12, 07:38 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You really are missing the point, so I'm done trying to explain it at this point.
Old 8/10/12, 07:51 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its just my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.

It just sucks that I was able to buy a brand new Mustang when I was 16 and working weekends at McDonalds and now even with bachelor degree and full time job I can't afford similar car. Sure, I have other expenses now, but still cars got too expensive (in the USA) too fast.
Old 8/10/12, 08:03 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Zastava_101

It just sucks that I was able to buy a brand new Mustang when I was 16 and working weekends at McDonalds and now even with bachelor degree and full time job I can't afford similar car. Sure, I have other expenses now, but still cars got too expensive (in the USA) too fast.
Working in the industry you have to understand the challenges. The more variations you have, the more you have to develop, the more the supplier has to develop, and costs rise. It's not a simple "why won't they make it" situation. All of that costs gets passed to the consumer somehow.
Old 8/10/12, 09:02 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Zastava_101

That just goes to show you a degree doesn't mean shugar in a competitive market. You've said this before.

Change jobs or perform better if you want to make more money. Free enterprise means this is the performance economy. Just like the car you want for 10 grand. lol

And with all the printing of money in the US and Eurasia, the inflation creep + the technical leap, means you better get better or you'll be riding a bicyle next if you're still clinging to memories from decades ago.

Have a big goal/dream. Learn how money works. Work harder than those around you. The rest will follow.

Last edited by cdynaco; 8/10/12 at 09:07 PM.