Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

WHATS FOR DINNER?

Search this Thread

Old 3/2/13, 02:38 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I don't eat any kind of liver. Hell, I'm a redneck and all my friends eat deep fried chicken livers, and liver and onions, and I won't touch that ****.
I eat liver but this ain't nothing like liver. Seems like it would be like a chicken liver but not even close. If you ever see it on a menu or run across it in a store, try it. My wife is the only person I know that didn't like it but that's because of the texture. I got my best friends wife to try it the last time we all went out. Now she's hooked.
Old 3/2/13, 02:49 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I eat liver but this ain't nothing like liver. Seems like it would be like a chicken liver but not even close. If you ever see it on a menu or run across it in a store, try it. My wife is the only person I know that didn't like it but that's because of the texture. I got my best friends wife to try it the last time we all went out. Now she's hooked.
Me and your wife would probably have a lot in common. I know its hard for someone to get their head around, but I have OCD problems. I know you (and other people) will say "get over it" but its not that easy. You don't know how ****ed up it is for me. Look, I have to sort out M&Ms by color and the number in each pile until they're even then put the extras by them selves and then eat them in order by color and the number in each pile (hence why I don't eat M&Ms, Skittles, etc.) Yeah, I'm ****ed up. Don't like it? Then kiss my ****, thats just the way I am.

Don't even start about how I cut my fingernails and toenails.
Old 3/2/13, 03:11 AM

Me and your wife would probably have a lot in common. I know its hard for someone to get their head around, but I have OCD problems. I know you (and other people) will say "get over it" but its not that easy. You don't know how ****ed up it is for me. Look, I have to sort out M&Ms by color and the number in each pile until they're even then put the extras by them selves and then eat them in order by color and the number in each pile (hence why I don't eat M&Ms, Skittles, etc.) Yeah, I'm ****ed up. Don't like it? Then kiss my ****, thats just the way I am.

You might be right. The wife isn't that bad but she's got the toenail and fingernail think. I have to constantly call her out on picking at her nails. Otherwise she will go till they bleed. My little one has the fingernail thing also.
Old 3/2/13, 03:25 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You might be right. The wife isn't that bad but she's got the toenail and fingernail think. I have to constantly call her out on picking at her nails. Otherwise she will go till they bleed. My little one has the fingernail thing also.
Mine is different. When I cut mine, all the clippings have to be kept together. If I have all the clippings, I can toss them into the trash no problem. However, if I'm cutting my finger or toe nails and one of them flies off its bad. I will go overboard looking for it. If I can't find it, it drives me crazy looking for where it went. If I cant find it, I have to flush all the clippings down the toilet or I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Yeah, I'm a bit ****ed up.

What is it your little guy does about his nails? Just wondering, I was never like this until I was older, just wondering how he is as a young guy.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/2/13 at 03:32 AM.
Old 3/2/13, 03:34 AM

Mine is different. When I cut mine, all the clippings have to be kept together. If I have all the clippings, I can toss them into the trash no problem. However, if I'm cutting my finger or toe nails and one of them flies off its bad. I will go overboard looking for it. If I can't find it, it drives me crazy looking for where it went. If I cant find it, I have to flush all the clippings down the toilet or I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Yeah, I'm a bit ****ed up. :rolf2:

What is it your little guy does about his nails? Just wondering, I was never like this until I was older, just wondering how he is as a young guy.
He just picks at the like his mom till they are dangerously too short. He's not as bad about it as his mom though. Lil dude is pretty awesome. He's definitely his own lil man. Own personality. Not one to follow the pack. Does what he likes to do regardless if its cool or anybody else is doing it. His older brother is all about image and it pisses me off. Dude is only 12 and lives in the mirror. Don't know what I'm gonna do about that. Keep telling him I'm gonna shave his head if he acts up but he's a good boy too. Just hard headed.
Old 3/2/13, 03:55 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

His older brother is all about image and it pisses me off. Dude is only 12 and lives in the mirror. Don't know what I'm gonna do about that. Keep telling him I'm gonna shave his head if he acts up but he's a good boy too. Just hard headed.
Just sit him down, act really serious and tell him you and his mom are cool with the fact that he is gay. Tell him it doesn't bother you and that you both support him in his lifestyle choice. Of course he probably is not, but he will think that if his actions has led y'all to believe that he is, that what he is doing is ****ed up and he will change course back to a normal kid. Reverse psychology.

However, if he is, then that gives you a place to start. NTTAWWT.

Kids are ****ing weird these days, be ready to deal with it. You can't imagine what I've had to deal with.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/2/13 at 03:57 AM.
Old 3/2/13, 04:20 AM

Just sit him down, act really serious and tell him you and his mom are cool with the fact that he is gay. Tell him it doesn't bother you and that you both support him in his lifestyle choice. Of course he probably is not, but he will think that if his actions has led y'all to believe that he is, that what he is doing is ****ed up and he will change course back to a normal kid. Reverse psychology.

However, if he is, then that gives you a place to start. NTTAWWT.

Kids are ****ing weird these days, be ready to deal with it. You can't imagine what I've had to deal with.
Ill wait a couple years before I give him the gay line but that's great.

I was probably as bad as him but I was in high school and had a one track mind. If he can concentrate on his schoolwork a little better, he can do whatever else he wants to do. He's into too many things to concentrate on just one. Between school, music, friends, and skateboarding, his concentration and priorities need checking up frequently. But hey, we were all that age once. I ain't too old to remember what he's going through and thinking. But I was a terrible student most of my life. Even when I was paying for my own college, I sucked as a student. Lol
Old 3/2/13, 04:46 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Cedar plank grilled king salmon on top of Alaskan king crab cake with a pint of cask conditioned IPA
I'm allergic to cedar.
Old 3/2/13, 01:18 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Cedar plank grilled king salmon on top of Alaskan king crab cake with a pint of cask conditioned IPA
Old 3/2/13, 02:12 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm with you, Lee. I have OCD too.
Old 3/2/13, 02:17 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
I'm with you, Lee. I have OCD too.
Like Smitty said... doesn't it bug you that OCD isn't in alphabetical order?
Old 3/2/13, 03:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Spicy and Hot Conecuh dogs on the grill.
Old 3/2/13, 03:02 PM

Cooking a chicken and andouille gumbo tonight. Can't wait for it.
Old 3/2/13, 03:14 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

so your actually a real normal person - those text book "normal" people are the ones all ****ed up.
Old 3/2/13, 03:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by bob
so your actually a real normal person - those text book "normal" people are the ones all ****ed up.
I like to think so, however I suspect my ol' lady would strongly disagree.
Old 3/3/13, 02:51 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yummy
Attached Thumbnails WHATS FOR DINNER?-image-936311313.jpg  
Old 3/3/13, 04:38 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Made some rocking carnitas today. Turned into tacos but man it was great.
Attached Thumbnails WHATS FOR DINNER?-image-66044316.jpg   WHATS FOR DINNER?-image-2397966285.jpg   WHATS FOR DINNER?-image-3867500.jpg  
Old 3/3/13, 04:44 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
That looks really good!
Old 3/3/13, 04:47 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
That looks really good!
Thanks Nathan, I ate three lol. It's cool when you are cooking for yourself you can get more adventurous
Old 3/3/13, 09:25 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Spicy and Hot Conecuh dogs on the grill.
I was going to order the 12 lb multi pack off the site. The shipping was $73

ur love of Sausage is rubbing off on me... what did I just say

Quick Reply: WHATS FOR DINNER?