Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/17, 03:38 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Sometimes I just love my city. Nowhere else on earth do even the garbage men just break out party.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YB0I4TwYhA

Last edited by AlsCobra; 2/17/17 at 03:56 PM.
Old 2/17/17, 04:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
Just a little beat up but trusty.
What are those? I kinda like them.
Old 2/17/17, 10:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Dr Martin steal toed. Nathan can find you a pair I'm sure.
Old 2/17/17, 10:17 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Every time someone mentions boots I think of the Neo-**** army surplus scene in the movie Falling Down
Old 2/17/17, 10:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dr Martin steal toed. Nathan can find you a pair I'm sure.
Thanks. I'll have to try some to see if I can wear them. Do you have a certain model # I can look for? My feet are ****ed up so I have a hard time finding shoes that I can wear. Flatest you've ever seen, no arch at all, and other things as well with my ankles. I had some Sketchers that were very similar to those about 15 yrs ago that I loved.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Every time someone mentions boots I think of the Neo-**** army surplus scene in the movie Falling Down
Loved that movie.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/17/17 at 10:33 PM.
Old 2/17/17, 10:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by codeman94
no bronco spies? I hope they don't build the Bronco on the same platform as that Ranger. The fact they are coming out at the same time worries me of that.
If they do the Bronco forums will break
I know its very early (they're saying 2020 for the Bronco) but I've been seeing conflicting ****, and at this point I assume its all ****. Some say its based on that overseas ranger thing, some say it'll share a platform with the ranger, others say it'll be competing with the Wrangler. I think I saw one quote from that Raj Najir? from Ford saying it would be a true off roader, full frame, etc. But also be at the top end of the spectrum of pricing, like a flagship SUV of sorts. Maybe like the Toyota FJ or something? Who knows.
Old 2/17/17, 11:47 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Just a little beat up but trusty.
BTW, I like the rolled up pants legs, like Boyd Crowder in Justified. LOL.
Got your collar buttoned up to the top also?

I wore some button up shirts like that recently and people thought it was hot, looked nice. Of course the shirt was a little big and it buttoned up to the top made it look slimer on me.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/17/17 at 11:51 PM.
Old 2/17/17, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Boring place around here.
Old 2/18/17, 01:19 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm so ****ing pissed off at how I see myself in the mirror. It makes me want to kick some ***. I'm about 6'1 and 150ish and I still see a fat farker no matter what when I look in the mirror. I look pretty good naked, but no matter what clothes I wear, they make me look like a fat **** in the mirror, especially when I tuck my shirt in.

Legs are thin, arms are thin, face is thin, but my torso/middle is fat. Makes me look like a potato standing on toothpicks with toothpick arms.

It may not be that bad, family tells me I'm too skinny, but they're judging it on when I was 6'1 280, fat like I always was. They've always known me as a fat ****er, so I don't really take much from them when they say I'm skinny. They're judging me as they've always known me as a fat bastard, whole life, since I was 13. When you know someone for decades and they're a fat f*ck and they lose weight , you think they're skinny.

I'm not skinny, I get pissed every time I try to dress nice and see myself in the mirror and how I look. Clothes just don't fit right and I'm too flabby around the middle and I can't get rid of it. I walk and exercise, and eat really healthy, but it just wont go away.
Old 2/18/17, 01:21 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm so ****ing pissed off at how I see myself in the mirror. It makes me want to kick some ***. I'm about 6'1 and 150ish and I still see a fat farker no matter what when I look in the mirror. I look pretty good naked, but no matter what clothes I wear, they make me look like a fat **** in the mirror, especially when I tuck my shirt in.

Legs are thin, arms are thin, face is thin, but my torso/middle is fat. Makes me look like a potato standing on toothpicks with toothpick arms.

It may not be that bad, family tells me I'm too skinny, but they're judging it on when I was 6'1 280, fat like I always was. They've always known me as a fat ****er, so I don't really take much from them when they say I'm skinny. They're judging me as they've always known me as a fat bastard, whole life, since I was 13. When you know someone for decades and they're a fat f*ck and they lose weight , you think they're skinny.

I'm not skinny, I get pissed every time I try to dress nice and see myself in the mirror and how I look. Clothes just don't fit right and I'm too flabby around the middle and I can't get rid of it. I walk and exercise, and eat really healthy, but it just wont go away.
You're describing my fear if I lost weight. I reckon I'd look like an pear with toothpicks in it for arms and legs.
Old 2/18/17, 01:55 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You're describing my fear if I lost weight. I reckon I'd look like an pear with toothpicks in it for arms and legs.
That's exactly how I see myself, but everyone else tells me I'm "too skinny". I just don't see it. I get so fcking disgusted when I try to tuck a shirt in and see myself in a mirror. It pissed me off. Maybe I just see myself different than they do, but I get so irritated and depressed when I see myself in clothes that should look good. I don't even want to go out.
Old 2/18/17, 08:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
That's exactly how I see myself, but everyone else tells me I'm "too skinny". I just don't see it. I get so fcking disgusted when I try to tuck a shirt in and see myself in a mirror. It pissed me off. Maybe I just see myself different than they do, but I get so irritated and depressed when I see myself in clothes that should look good. I don't even want to go out.
Watch this and give juicing a try. I did it for 2 weeks and you can literally feel your fat melting away. Then keep up your exercise and healthy eating after you do a cleanse.

Amazon Amazon
Old 2/18/17, 10:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Watch this and give juicing a try. I did it for 2 weeks and you can literally feel your fat melting away. Then keep up your exercise and healthy eating after you do a cleanse.

https://www.amazon.com/Fat-Sick-Near.../dp/B004V4ASGC
Didn't watch it, had to subscribe to some other thing beyond Prime to watch it. Plus, I don't want any crazy rapid loss crap. I've been fat since I was 13-14, was skinny as a rail as a kid but when I hit puberty, I exploded into a fat kid. I've lost weight, a lot of weight before. Fast. Multiple times. It doesn't work. I gained it all back, and more. Only way to lose weight is to do it slowly and healthy with exercise and healthy diet, and a change of mind and lifestyle.

I've lost 130lbs now. But it I lost it over 6 years with a diet that got healthier over time and exercise that increased over time. And for the first time, I've kept it off and kept losing more. I've lost 50lbs, even 100lbs before, but in a short time (lost 100lbs in 8 months once) but always gained it back when I lost it quick.

I never changed my brain, the way I thought, the way I lived over all before. That **** doesn't work. I gained all of it back and then some within a year of losing it fast. Not this time. I've lost it slowly and in a healthy way over a six year period. Healthier lifestyle, healthier food, more exercise and a change in mindset of the fact that I'm getting older. And that if I don't start doing these things, I'm gonna die. Soon. Really ****ing soon weighing 280 and eating **** and not exercising. LOL
Old 2/18/17, 11:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Alpha Dog is a really hard movie to watch.
Old 2/18/17, 11:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Ha that's what I look like. A pear with toothpicks in it. Balding no doubt. I'm good with that. Fitness is for youth. Good health is for all.
I need to exercise more though.
Old 2/18/17, 11:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ha that's what I look like. A pear with toothpicks in it. Balding no doubt. I'm good with that. Fitness is for youth. Good health is for all.
I need to exercise more though.
Hey man, can you see if you have a name, number, style, etc. of those shoes that I can look for. I really like those and would like to see if I can wear them.

Thanks.
Old 2/18/17, 11:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Pretty sure these are it Lee. It's a heavy shoe so be warned.
http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/produ...FcG2wAodlsEDMg
Old 2/19/17, 12:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I ordered mine in 10 1/2 triple E. I had to wait some time for them to Arrive but it was worth it.
I got mine here but I'm not sure if they have them or not.
http://www.chetsshoes.com/index.htm?...refdom=p.11414
Old 2/19/17, 12:18 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Pretty sure these are it Lee. It's a heavy shoe so be warned.
http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/produ...FcG2wAodlsEDMg
I actually hoped it was more of a half boot type thing. That's what my Skechers like that were, they came halfway up the ankle, I loved those boots. They don't make those anymore.
can't even find a pic like them anymore they were something like this but not as bulky. These aren't like the ones I want really at all. I wish I had another pair of the ones I liked.

Old 2/19/17, 12:23 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Didn't watch it, had to subscribe to some other thing beyond Prime to watch it. Plus, I don't want any crazy rapid loss crap. I've been fat since I was 13-14, was skinny as a rail as a kid but when I hit puberty, I exploded into a fat kid. I've lost weight, a lot of weight before. Fast. Multiple times. It doesn't work. I gained it all back, and more. Only way to lose weight is to do it slowly and healthy with exercise and healthy diet, and a change of mind and lifestyle.

I've lost 130lbs now. But it I lost it over 6 years with a diet that got healthier over time and exercise that increased over time. And for the first time, I've kept it off and kept losing more. I've lost 50lbs, even 100lbs before, but in a short time (lost 100lbs in 8 months once) but always gained it back when I lost it quick.

I never changed my brain, the way I thought, the way I lived over all before. That **** doesn't work. I gained all of it back and then some within a year of losing it fast. Not this time. I've lost it slowly and in a healthy way over a six year period. Healthier lifestyle, healthier food, more exercise and a change in mindset of the fact that I'm getting older. And that if I don't start doing these things, I'm gonna die. Soon. Really ****ing soon weighing 280 and eating **** and not exercising. LOL
I understand all that, but to lose the last leftover fat, you need to kickstart your metabolism and have it work overtime for a little bit. You can watch the video on other services - do you have Netflix? It's on there too...

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast