Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/29/24, 07:47 PM
The Analog Admin!

Received 2,996 Likes on 2,202 Posts
Tony,

May The Lord Guide & Comfort You Through The Days Ahead. Cast Your Cares on the Lord and He Will Get You & Your Family Through This. Sometimes Letting Yourself Let Go of The Controls is a Hard Thing To Do!

I Believe From Your Posts & Our Conversations That You Love Your Parents Very Very Much and Have Gone The Distance To Attend To Their Needs Not Because You Had To But Because of Your Love For Them. As a Parent I Know There is No Greater Satisfaction Than Knowing Your Children Love You And Would Go Way Above The Current Norm for Care. I'm Sure Mom & Dad Are Very Proud of You and Your Selfless Devotion to Their Care. Whatever Happens in The Near Future Know That Your Dad & Mom. And Even though Mom Has The Alzheimers Know What You Did & Why. Your Dad Moved On Knowing This and When The Time Comes Mom will go in Peace.

The Lord Knows!

Job Well Done Devoted Son! Job Well Done!

May God Bless!

KC

In Heaven One Day We Will All Meet! No Pain, No Suffering, No Worries! The Grandest Reunion of Our Lives! Our Time on Earth Will Seem a Blink on The Eye!

I Hope All Who Read Will Get Their Reservations Early! Cause The Second Seating is Gonna Be Hot & Bumpy Ride!
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (5/30/24)
Old 5/30/24, 04:56 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,173 Likes on 1,750 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Thank you very, very much Gary. I truly appreciate it.
God bless.

Wow,...that is very tough. I am sorry for all that. That is terrible.
Thank you very, very much for the kind words Jill. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you Rocky.
My mom has late stage dementia, so it only gets worse. She cannot really eat or drink/difficulty swallowing.
I truly appreciate the kind words Rocky.
Tony! These are far more than just words to me, they also come straight from the very bottom of my heart... I also know exactly what it feels like from personal experience, as we finally had to place my grandmother into a nursing facility once she was no longer able to feed herself, bathe nor able to get herself up to walk to the bathroom... It really sucks when you feel so helpless when knowing there is nothing that can be done to help, other than try the very best you can to be as supportive as you can and show how much they are so loved and never made to feel like they are all left alone, as that is the worst kind of feeling that nobody should ever have to suffer from... In the meantime, other than that, all I can really say is just try to hang in there the best you can and know that you always have friends on here who support you and that you are never alone...

-Rocky
The following 2 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
05stangkc (5/30/24), Stage_3 (5/30/24)
Old 5/30/24, 06:34 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,234 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Tony,

May The Lord Guide & Comfort You Through The Days Ahead. Cast Your Cares on the Lord and He Will Get You & Your Family Through This. Sometimes Letting Yourself Let Go of The Controls is a Hard Thing To Do!

I Believe From Your Posts & Our Conversations That You Love Your Parents Very Very Much and Have Gone The Distance To Attend To Their Needs Not Because You Had To But Because of Your Love For Them. As a Parent I Know There is No Greater Satisfaction Than Knowing Your Children Love You And Would Go Way Above The Current Norm for Care. I'm Sure Mom & Dad Are Very Proud of You and Your Selfless Devotion to Their Care. Whatever Happens in The Near Future Know That Your Dad & Mom. And Even though Mom Has The Alzheimers Know What You Did & Why. Your Dad Moved On Knowing This and When The Time Comes Mom will go in Peace.

The Lord Knows!

Job Well Done Devoted Son! Job Well Done!

May God Bless!

KC

In Heaven One Day We Will All Meet! No Pain, No Suffering, No Worries! The Grandest Reunion of Our Lives! Our Time on Earth Will Seem a Blink on The Eye!

I Hope All Who Read Will Get Their Reservations Early! Cause The Second Seating is Gonna Be Hot & Bumpy Ride!
KC,.....than you very, very much!
I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm teary eyed. Thank you brother.
God bless!

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Tony! These are far more than just words to me, they also come straight from the very bottom of my heart... I also know exactly what it feels like from personal experience, as we finally had to place my grandmother into a nursing facility once she was no longer able to feed herself, bathe nor able to get herself up to walk to the bathroom... It really sucks when you feel so helpless when knowing there is nothing that can be done to help, other than try the very best you can to be as supportive as you can and show how much they are so loved and never made to feel like they are all left alone, as that is the worst kind of feeling that nobody should ever have to suffer from... In the meantime, other than that, all I can really say is just try to hang in there the best you can and know that you always have friends on here who support you and that you are never alone...

-Rocky
Rocky,....
Thank you very much my man. I truly appreciate it.
Sorry to you had to experience this as well. It is very heartbreaking. God bless!
The following 2 users liked this post by Stage_3:
05stangkc (5/30/24), m05fastbackGT (6/1/24)
Old 6/1/24, 12:51 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,138 Likes on 817 Posts
Hi guys and gals.

Please keep my mom, my brother and myself in your prayers.
My mom went into the hospital yesterday. She may not be coming home. That will be two parents lost in the same year, less than 3 months apart and under really ****ty conditions. Absolutely horrendous.

I appreciate it.
Thank you.

Sorry to read this Tony. I too will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all the best in this very tough time.
Stage_3 (6/1/24)
Old 6/1/24, 11:58 AM

KC,.....than you very, very much!
I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm teary eyed. Thank you brother.
God bless!

Rocky,....
Thank you very much my man. I truly appreciate it.
Sorry to you had to experience this as well. It is very heartbreaking. God bless!
Tony! Let me just say that it wasn't the first... I also had to go through it twice afterwards with my wife's Mom and Dad... They also died almost exactly one year apart from one another while in the nursing facility together... So, yes it is very heartbreaking, to say the very least as I had a very close relationship with my father and mother in law for over 25 years.
Stage_3 (6/1/24)
Old 6/1/24, 04:58 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Sorry to read this Tony. I too will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all the best in this very tough time.
Thank you very much.
I truly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Tony! Let me just say that it wasn't the first... I also had to go through it twice afterwards with my wife's Mom and Dad... They also died almost exactly one year apart from one another while in the nursing facility together... So, yes it is very heartbreaking, to say the very least as I had a very close relationship with my father and mother in law for over 25 years.
Very heartbreaking is an understatement, but yes,....I know exactly what you mean.
Thank you Rocky!
m05fastbackGT (6/2/24)
Old 6/2/24, 11:37 AM

Thank you very much.
I truly appreciate it.

Very heartbreaking is an understatement, but yes,....I know exactly what you mean.
Thank you Rocky!
Ditto, Tony!
Stage_3 (6/3/24)
Old 6/4/24, 10:09 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Hi guys and gals.

Please keep my mom, my brother and myself in your prayers.
My mom went into the hospital yesterday. She may not be coming home. That will be two parents lost in the same year, less than 3 months apart and under really ****ty conditions. Absolutely horrendous.

I appreciate it.
Thank you.
Will do, it's tough to deal with for sure. I went through the same 3 years ago....will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.
Stage_3 (6/4/24)
Old 6/4/24, 07:34 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by svopaul
Will do, it's tough to deal with for sure. I went through the same 3 years ago....will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you very much.
I appreciate it.
Old 6/5/24, 05:19 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Hey guys/gals.
Just wanted to let you know that my mom passed this morning at 7 am. I got the call at work. We thought it was going to be last night as her breathing got really shallow and they started a very slow morphine drip.
At least she isn't suffering any more and is up in heaven with my dad.
Old 6/5/24, 07:08 PM
The Analog Admin!

Received 2,996 Likes on 2,202 Posts
Hey guys/gals.
Just wanted to let you know that my mom passed this morning at 7 am. I got the call at work. We thought it was going to be last night as her breathing got really shallow and they started a very slow morphine drip.
Same Thing With My Mom with the Early Work Call. My Brothers & I Spent The Night At Mom's Watching Movies and We Thought That Would Be The Night. In The Morning I Went To Work and Not Much Sooner Than getting There Got The Call. I Remember it So Well. I Was in My Early 30's and was The Baby of the Family. First & Last Time Me & My Brothers Were all Together With Mom Like That. She was Pretty in & Out on Knowing Us But Was Happy in the Moment.

She Passed Shortly Before Andrews First Bout With Leukemia. That Story you Know. I'm Glad She Was Spared That Ordeal.

Now Comes The Whirlwind Again as You Just Had With Dad! Yes Rest Easy She is Where She Wants To Be Together with your Dad & The Lord Now For Eternal Peace. Thanks For Continuing to Share Your Journey. It Helps us all With Similar Events Knowing we All Must Go Through These Things But Not To Fear but Find Some Peace in Knowing The Loved One Has Found Peace.

God Bless you Brother & May The Lord Keep You Strong!

My Condolences To You & Your Family

May God Bless!

KC
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/5/24, 07:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
So sorry to hear that Tony, praying for you and your family.
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/5/24, 07:40 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,705 Posts
Dear Tony so sorry for your loss but you have the comfort, peace and knowledge that she's in a better place and no longer in pain. Take refuge in our Lord and Savior and cling to him in your time of need. We will all be praying for you in this difficult time but remember his beautiful light is shining bright!
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/6/24, 05:36 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Hey guys/gals.
So sorry for your loss. May her memory be a blessing.
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/6/24, 05:49 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Paul, looks like you had some really nice weather at Carlisle and that you were a celebrity judge too. I also heard they had their biggest show in their history. Sorry we missed it!

Seriously crazy weather here last night. I assume you got some of that in Lancaster too Gary?

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 6/6/24 at 05:55 AM.
Old 6/6/24, 07:03 AM
Service Manager

Hey guys/gals.
Condolences Tony, The hardest part is watching them hoping they aren't suffering.
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/6/24, 07:08 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Paul, looks like you had some really nice weather at Carlisle and that you were a celebrity judge too. I also heard they had their biggest show in their history. Sorry we missed it!

Seriously crazy weather here last night. I assume you got some of that in Lancaster too Gary?
Weather was absolutely perfect! I walked over 24 miles in 3 days...There was 3570 Fords on the show field which was a record set for the largest car show in Carlisle history. Apparently, someone thinks I'm some sort of Celebrity...lol. I chose a grabber Green 1970 Tornio GT with a shaker, bench seat and a 4 speed for my award...super nice car. It was tough to pick just one car. I got my PA Dutch breakfast sandwich fix too. We had 33 SVO's there for the show which was a good showing. I'll be back again next year.... while I hate the drive, it's not too bad going up 81 all the way...except for the semis that just pull right out in front of you and hog the left lane.
Old 6/6/24, 08:53 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,138 Likes on 817 Posts
Hey guys/gals.
You have my heart felt sympathy Tony. I am sure this have been a very difficult time. Loosing a Parent is very heart wrenching. I am including you and your family in my prayers. She is in good hands now.
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/6/24, 11:58 AM

Hey guys/gals.
Tony! Apologies for being late, as I was busy yesterday installing a new battery and changing my oil... In the meantime, I was very saddened to find out about your Mom's passing on yesterday morning, but like you and the other posters brought up, she is no longer suffering and is now up in heaven with your Dad watching over you...Although, you're going through a lot of heartbreak right now, in time you'll come to accept comfort in knowing that your Mom is no longer suffering and is once again reunited with your Dad up in heaven...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Tony!
Stage_3 (6/7/24)
Old 6/6/24, 12:41 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by svopaul
Weather was absolutely perfect! I walked over 24 miles in 3 days...There was 3570 Fords on the show field which was a record set for the largest car show in Carlisle history. Apparently, someone thinks I'm some sort of Celebrity...lol. I chose a grabber Green 1970 Tornio GT with a shaker, bench seat and a 4 speed for my award...super nice car. It was tough to pick just one car. I got my PA Dutch breakfast sandwich fix too. We had 33 SVO's there for the show which was a good showing. I'll be back again next year.... while I hate the drive, it's not too bad going up 81 all the way...except for the semis that just pull right out in front of you and hog the left lane.
It is a really long drive for you. We drove 81 a lot when we used to travel to my in-laws in western NC (near Boone). It always seemed to go on forever when we traveled that way......until we drove to Nashville a couple of years ago and then the trip to NC on 81 didn't seem so long anymore, lol. And since we go through Harpers Ferry, we don't even pick it up until Winchester, so not nearly as long as your trip on it.

Never been a fan of a 70 Torino body style personally but my husband would take one in a heartbeat. Although, he'd still prefer a 68-69 Torino CJ!

Crabs would have been better than a PA breakfast sammich! Don't be jealous but we are getting crabs tomorrow

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast