Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/27/16, 03:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I don't have a pink shirt, don't think I've ever had one. I don't have any issue or hang up about it, I just never have come across a pink shirt while shopping and thought "I like that shirt".

I'd wear one if I had it and I liked the shirt.
Old 3/27/16, 03:44 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I think as long as you are not wearing pink panties you're safe.
Or just wear them outside your pants like Superman
Old 3/27/16, 03:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think as long as you are not wearing pink panties you're safe.

I was watching Vacation last night and 2 guys were getting on some ATVs to round up cattle. One guy had never been on one before, asked the other guy if they had helmets.

He said "Yeah, I keep them next to the tampons".
Old 3/27/16, 04:02 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I was watching Vacation last night and 2 guys were getting on some ATVs to round up cattle. One guy had never been on one before, asked the other guy if they had helmets. He said "Yeah, I keep them next to the tampons".
That reminds me of my oldest boy. His mom wouldn't let him go to the skate park without wearing a helmet. So he decided he didn't want to go to the park anymore. Lol. When he finally went to the park, he wiped out and cracked his head on the concrete. (No helmet) We decided to not tell mom until much later. My only advise was "Son, you need to learn how to fall better". Hasn't hit his head again since and will not wear a helmet.
Old 3/27/16, 04:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
That reminds me of my oldest boy. His mom wouldn't let him go to the skate park without wearing a helmet. So he decided he didn't want to go to the park anymore. Lol. When he finally went to the park, he wiped out and cracked his head on the concrete. (No helmet) We decided to not tell mom until much later. My only advise was "Son, you need to learn how to fall better". Hasn't hit his head again since and will not wear a helmet.

I wouldn't let that one out of the house without a full body padding wrap, isn't he the one that broke his arm several times? lol.
Old 3/27/16, 04:32 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I don't have a pink shirt, don't think I've ever had one. I don't have any issue or hang up about it, I just never have come across a pink shirt while shopping and thought "I like that shirt".

I'd wear one if I had it and I liked the shirt.
Used to play golf with a guy every Sunday morning and if I left a putt short of the hole he'd always say

"You must have worn your pink panties today!"
Old 3/27/16, 04:39 PM

I wouldn't let that one out of the house without a full body padding wrap, isn't he the one that broke his arm several times? lol.
Yep the same kid. He learns things the hard way. But he can now fall like a professional stunt man if that makes it any better. Lol
Old 3/27/16, 08:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Al since when did you become so fashion conscious hahaha! You're only allowed to wear pink shirts if your pants are half down

I used to own a pink polo, when I was dating a super brand-***** girl. She bought me a pink Lacoste polo. I no longer own it. I will do purple though...wearing a lavender/gray plaid button up today.

Btw, do you guys say button UP or button DOWN? Growing up I always heard button down from my parents, which never made sense to me, since you button UP.
Old 3/27/16, 08:10 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I say button down shirt.
Old 3/27/16, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38
Al since when did you become so fashion conscious hahaha! You're only allowed to wear pink shirts if your pants are half down I used to own a pink polo, when I was dating a super brand-***** girl. She bought me a pink Lacoste polo. I no longer own it. I will do purple though...wearing a lavender/gray plaid button up today. Btw, do you guys say button UP or button DOWN? Growing up I always heard button down from my parents, which never made sense to me, since you button UP.
Since it seemed like every other dude today was wearing their Easter pink shirt. Including one of my brothers that got all this started. I had to give him sht about it and then noticed after every other douche had pink on.

And button down.
Old 3/27/16, 08:20 PM
Post *****

Al since when did you become so fashion conscious hahaha! You're only allowed to wear pink shirts if your pants are half down

I used to own a pink polo, when I was dating a super brand-***** girl. She bought me a pink Lacoste polo. I no longer own it. I will do purple though...wearing a lavender/gray plaid button up today.

Btw, do you guys say button UP or button DOWN? Growing up I always heard button down from my parents, which never made sense to me, since you button UP.
I say Oxford
Old 3/27/16, 08:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dollar General has saved me some hassle and money. I recently noticed that their Clover Valley store brand is making knock off Girl Scout cookies.

Now I can get them anytime I want instead of once a year, I don't have to put up with pushy moms trying to sell the freakin' things when you don't want them, and they're only $1.75 a box instead of $3.50 or whatever they charge now.

And they're delicious!! They've got Thin Mints, Tagalongs, and my favorite Samoas!!!
Old 3/28/16, 06:39 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Used to play golf with a guy every Sunday morning and if I left a putt short of the hole he'd always say

"You must have worn your pink panties today!"
I'm a big fan of "hey Nancy, does your husband play?"
Old 3/29/16, 02:30 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
So how many of you guys wear pink shirts? I just have issues with guys wearing pink shirts. I have a pink breast cancer skull cap I wear sometimes but I just can't tolerate pink shirts. I know I'm wrong but I've went as far refusing to buy my boy a pink polo. It's a fairly new issue for me but there are so many other colors a guy could choose. Pink is for girls. Please give me y'all's take on this. I'm sure I'm wrong about this but I'm ok with being wrong. Lol
My husband wears a pink shirt once a year. Every year we do a charity walk for the foundation started in his daughter's name. Our team shirts are pink which was her favorite color (she was 5). He actually wanted to have her casket painted pink for her but there wasn't enough time. They did manage to have a friend upholster the interior in pink for her though

I have no problem with guys wearing pink
Old 3/29/16, 03:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
My husband wears a pink shirt once a year. Every year we do a charity walk for the foundation started in his daughter's name. Our team shirts are pink which was her favorite color (she was 5). He actually wanted to have her casket painted pink for her but there wasn't enough time. They did manage to have a friend upholster the interior in pink for her though

I have no problem with guys wearing pink
I forgot I do have some t-shirts with pink ribbons (mom is a 20+ year BC survivor).
Old 3/29/16, 05:25 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I forgot I do have some t-shirts with pink ribbons (mom is a 20+ year BC survivor).
Congrats! Love to hear survivor stories

I just had dinner Saturday night with some girlfriends to celebrate the final step our one friend's healing process after her double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. She got herself a "Vinnie".....or a couple of them anyway, lol. We have a tattoo shop near us that specializes in 3D nipple tattoos. His name is Vinnie, so now everyone calls it getting a "Vinnie" People come from all over the US to his shop. I'm glad it's available for those women who have been through so much so that they can feel better about themselves when they look in the mirror.
Old 3/29/16, 05:26 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Congrats! Love to hear survivor stories

I just had dinner Saturday night with some girlfriends to celebrate the final step our one friend's healing process after her double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. She got herself a "Vinnie".....or a couple of them anyway, lol. We have a tattoo shop near us that specializes in 3D nipple tattoos. His name is Vinnie, so now everyone calls it getting a "Vinnie" People come from all over the US to his shop. I'm glad it's available for those women who have been through so much so that they can feel better about themselves when they look in the mirror.
Wow 3-D nipples

Are they always THO?
Old 3/29/16, 05:49 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Wow 3-D nipples

Are they always THO?
I guess they could appear to look that way. You never know, maybe they will start making something they can also implant under the skin to really change the physical appearance of the nips?
Old 3/29/16, 10:03 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Yep I wear pink shirts once in awhile and also for my mom who is also a BC survivor.
Old 3/30/16, 07:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I was behind/beside a new AMG GLE 63S today. Wow, that thing looks like a real brute!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/30/16 at 07:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast