Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/12/16, 11:38 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Good to hear from you Cody

Norte Dame law school

Ka-ching!!!!
Old 5/12/16, 11:44 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Notre Dame law school

Ka-ching!!!!
Yeah.... Ka-ching in the student dept department. She's still looking for gig, and she'd better find one soon, because the monthly payments are more than I make... and that's not an exaggeration. She studied intellectual property, so hopefully she can land at a firm with some big corporate accounts.
Old 5/12/16, 11:45 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by codeman94
Yeah.... Ka-ching in the student dept department. She's still looking for gig, and she'd better find one soon, because the monthly payments are more than I make... and that's not an exaggeration. She studied intellectual property, so hopefully she can land at a firm with some big corporate accounts.
I understand

My second oldest graduates high school next year and wants to be an orthopedic surgeon. Yay me.

Oldest daughter graduates A&M next spring and I've been lucky enough to pay for that one out of pocket.
Old 5/12/16, 11:59 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I understand

My second oldest graduates high school next year and wants to be an orthopedic surgeon. Yay me.

Oldest daughter graduates A&M next spring and I've been lucky enough to pay for that one out of pocket.
Zoe wants to be an orthopedic surgeon? Tell her she's going to get to fix all my old-man joints in ten years.
Old 5/12/16, 02:57 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Zoe wants to be an orthopedic surgeon? Tell her she's going to get to fix all my old-man joints in ten years.
Just go to Colorado and roll some joints. It is supposed to be medicinal, right?
Old 5/12/16, 04:22 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Just go to Colorado and roll some joints. It is supposed to be medicinal, right?
Old 5/12/16, 04:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
"I got a toe here buddy, step on it!!"
Old 5/12/16, 05:48 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Yep we all know why you got a place out there. And it ain't skiing!
Old 5/12/16, 06:55 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
"I got a toe here buddy, step on it!!"
"You're Batman!"
Old 5/12/16, 08:44 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
"You kept making all the stops?!"
"Well, people kept ringing the bell!!"
Old 5/14/16, 01:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
The mod bug has returned and now its infected both the Mustang and the truck....will this madness ever stop....HELP?! perhaps I should see a doctor about my PMS, course they may think I am strange as I am a guy...but hey not my fault I got Powerstroke mods Syndrome.....
Old 5/14/16, 05:24 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim74656
The mod bug has returned and now its infected both the Mustang and the truck....will this madness ever stop....HELP?! perhaps I should see a doctor about my PMS, course they may think I am strange as I am a guy...but hey not my fault I got Powerstroke mods Syndrome.....
Old 5/15/16, 12:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Its getting to be that time of year again and I'm really debating on whether to open the pool or not. All the kids will want to use it, but I'm just really tired of dealing with it and spending the money it takes to keep it open. Not to mention the work I have to do in order to have it pristine all summer. If it weren't for the little guy being on a swim team and using it every day I'd probably fill that ****er full of dirt and concrete over the top of it.

A pool is nothing but a royal pain in the **** and the wallet. Don't ever build one unless you just have money to toss away and someone else to take care of it. It is nothing but a giant money pit unless you have multiple children that will use it. And even then its a nightmare because of insurance, and being afraid all the time that a kid might drown in it when you're not paying attention. And I couldn't live with that.

I've got fences all around with locks on the gates and I still worry because of stuff I hear. People have gotten so litigious it is crazy. I'd never have one if I lived in a neighborhood subdivision where kids are running around everywhere. I've heard stories around here where kids have climbed fences to get in a pool, then gotten hurt or drowned, then the parents have sued the hell out of the person that owned the pool, and in some cases have won hundreds of thousands of dollars, or even millions of dollars because they didn't have the right kind of latch on the gate, or the fence was 4 inches too low, etc.
Old 5/15/16, 06:14 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Its getting to be that time of year again and I'm really debating on whether to open the pool or not. All the kids will want to use it, but I'm just really tired of dealing with it and spending the money it takes to keep it open. Not to mention the work I have to do in order to have it pristine all summer. If it weren't for the little guy being on a swim team and using it every day I'd probably fill that ****er full of dirt and concrete over the top of it.

A pool is nothing but a royal pain in the **** and the wallet. Don't ever build one unless you just have money to toss away and someone else to take care of it. It is nothing but a giant money pit unless you have multiple children that will use it. And even then its a nightmare because of insurance, and being afraid all the time that a kid might drown in it when you're not paying attention. And I couldn't live with that.

I've got fences all around with locks on the gates and I still worry because of stuff I hear. People have gotten so litigious it is crazy. I'd never have one if I lived in a neighborhood subdivision where kids are running around everywhere. I've heard stories around here where kids have climbed fences to get in a pool, then gotten hurt or drowned, then the parents have sued the hell out of the person that owned the pool, and in some cases have won hundreds of thousands of dollars, or even millions of dollars because they didn't have the right kind of latch on the gate, or the fence was 4 inches too low, etc.
Ya, people suck.

But yes, pools are a pain in the butt. There were several summers where I'd spend days cleaning it and getting it ready and then people would swim in it twice all summer. Didn't bother last year cause I couldn't use it, and possibly won't this year either.
Old 5/15/16, 07:52 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Congrats Nathan! Car looks good
Hopefully everybody's been good
Old 5/16/16, 02:09 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Hey Friends, it's been awhile! I've been working like crazy helping get my family through this tough season of life, and its been pretty wild, but its been worth every minute. Our daughter who had been born 10 weeks early is a year old now, and this weekend my wife graduates from Notre Dame Law School. I've been keeping up with a couple of you through Facebook, so I haven't felt totally out of the loop, but dang... I've missed y'all!
Congrats to her Cody!
Old 5/16/16, 02:14 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

After 3 weeks of no sun......it finally was nice on Saturday so we had a chance to wash some vehicles. Unfortunately, clouds rolled in and it rained about 1/2 hour after I finished But Freckledog was happy and the neighbor's pit came by for a visit.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-carandjeep.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-freckles-hose.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-bleu.jpg  
Old 5/16/16, 02:37 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
After 3 weeks of no sun......it finally was nice on Saturday so we had a chance to wash some vehicles. Unfortunately, clouds rolled in and it rained about 1/2 hour after I finished But Freckledog was happy and the neighbor's pit came by for a visit.
Darn it Jill. What'd you go and wash the cars for?

I'd be so paranoid with the dog sleeping under the rear wheels. Yours seems a lot smarter.
Old 5/16/16, 02:47 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Darn it Jill. What'd you go and wash the cars for?

I'd be so paranoid with the dog sleeping under the rear wheels. Yours seems a lot smarter.
Couldn't help it, they were all so dang dirty Honestly, it was the first sunny day in 3 freakin weeks. It's been chilly and rainy.....just miserable And he's still a pup, so I don't think he was under the truck for more than a minute before he was running around again. Plus, his person was there too so he wouldn't let anything happen to him. He was hiding from the hose since he hates it and mine can't get enough
Old 5/16/16, 04:26 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim74656
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's awesome Jim.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast