Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/28/14, 09:22 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Lee I too am glad you didn't die
Old 12/28/14, 09:23 AM
Post *****

Now...

"Get well. Get well soon. We want you to get well."
Old 12/28/14, 09:28 AM
Post *****

Congrats Al

At least you went in the right order. Boy/boy/girl means you'll have help. Girl/girl/girl/girl/girl/boy sucks.
Old 12/28/14, 09:32 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Guess I've missed a lot ...

Lee I hope everything with you is ok.

Al many many congrats to you and your family!
Old 12/28/14, 09:54 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Cute little guy Patrick.
Lmao Gary.
It's very rare that I am sick or in need of medical care. But I won't suffer through or toughen out anything any more. Give me antibiotics or pain meds any day. Vicodin tussin(love potion) as soon as my throat hurts. Lol. I'm the biggest baby ever when I'm sick so I have to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Old 12/28/14, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Was figuring u were just enjoying your vacation too much...get better!
Old 12/28/14, 10:10 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 08gtcslady
Was figuring u were just enjoying your vacation too much...get better!
Oh I'm not sick. I'm just talking about these guys that won't see a doctor. I've been going 100mph since before I started vacation. Haven't had a real break till last night. Really tough adjusting back down to normal life.
Old 12/28/14, 12:38 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Hey folks. One more day of vacation and almost back to normal. Can't wait for a little normalcy. To drop the bombshell, we will be having a baby girl in April. Yes I'm screwed but have finally come to terms with it. So my few more months of normalcy can't last long enough. Lol
Congrats Al!

Glad you're feeling better Lee! :-)
Old 12/28/14, 12:53 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Glad you're feeling better Lee! I was getting worried.

Congrats Al!
Old 12/28/14, 02:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
I figured you wouldn't want to go, but was thinking they'd force an IV in your arm to give you some fluids. Glad you're doing better. So was it food poisoning you think?
Pretty sure it was food poisoning. Nobody else got sick and they were around me for days.

I honestly think the only thing that saved me from the hospital was the fact that I do drink so much water everyday and was so well hydrated, its pretty much the only thing I drink. You hardly ever see me without a bottle of water in hand or nearby. When I was puking and ****ting I honestly couldn't fathom how much stuff came out of me when I hadn't eaten or drank anything, yet more and more kept coming out.

Originally Posted by denlem
That'll get people thinking...

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Now...

"Get well. Get well soon. We want you to get well."
Any of that King Edward the VIII wedding cake left?

Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better today.
Old 12/28/14, 02:07 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Congrats Al

At least you went in the right order. Boy/boy/girl means you'll have help. Girl/girl/girl/girl/girl/boy sucks.
Your wife said you were the one that wouldn't quit until Blaine came along.

Congrats Al. Better sleep while you can.

I too am glad you didn't die, Lee.

Though I object to the get well singing because you didn't even lose your pinky toe. It's a very valuable appendage!
Old 12/28/14, 02:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Your wife said you were the one that wouldn't quit until Blaine came along.

Congrats Al. Better sleep while you can.

I too am glad you didn't die, Lee.

Though I object to the get well singing because you didn't even lose your pinky toe. It's a very valuable appendage!
That is very close to the top of my favorite scenes in all of Seinfeld.

"I got a toe here buddy. Step on it!!"

Old 12/28/14, 02:33 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
That is very close to the top of my favorite scenes in all of Seinfeld.

"I got a toe here buddy. Step on it!!"

Seinfeld - Kramer's bus story - YouTube
"You kept making all the stops?!"

"Well, people kept ringing the bell!!!"

I agree, that's one of the best scenes in the series.
Old 12/28/14, 03:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Pretty sure it was food poisoning. Nobody else got sick and they were around me for days. I honestly think the only thing that saved me from the hospital was the fact that I do drink so much water everyday and was so well hydrated, its pretty much the only thing I drink. You hardly ever see me without a bottle of water in hand or nearby. When I was puking and ****ting I honestly couldn't fathom how much stuff came out of me when I hadn't eaten or drank anything, yet more and more kept coming out. Any of that King Edward the VIII wedding cake left? Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better today.
Lee I'm glad to hear your ok now. That sucked.
Old 12/28/14, 05:07 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Hey folks. One more day of vacation and almost back to normal. Can't wait for a little normalcy.
To drop the bombshell, we will be having a baby girl in April. Yes I'm screwed but have finally come to terms with it. So my few more months of normalcy can't last long enough. Lol
Congrats!
And by the way, I appreciate the fact that a couple of you guys were worried about me, that means a lot to me, at least a few of you guys cared if I died. Thanks to you guys that cared about me being sick. I hope I can eat something tomorrow on the way home.

I hope the restaurant will fix me a multitude and variety of various plates of stuff to eat,. I love most of you guys, thanks for thinking about me while I was down.
Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Originally Posted by laserred38
Lee, glad you're feeling better. We were definitely worried for a minute!

Al, if you ever come to California (which I doubt will ever happen lol)...
Awww!
Pretty sure it was food poisoning. Nobody else got sick and they were around me for days.

I honestly think the only thing that saved me from the hospital was the fact that I do drink so much water everyday and was so well hydrated, its pretty much the only thing I drink. You hardly ever see me without a bottle of water in hand or nearby. When I was puking and ****ting I honestly couldn't fathom how much stuff came out of me when I hadn't eaten or drank anything, yet more and more kept coming out. .
I feel for you, that is miserable. Sounds like you had it longer than I did. Mine started about 3 hours after I ate lunch and I spent the entire night in the bathroom but it finally stopped around 3 am and was feeling somewhat better in the early morning. It took me about 10 years to eat a shrimp salad sandwich again, lol.
Old 12/28/14, 05:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
It took me about 10 years to eat a shrimp salad sandwich again, lol.
My nemesis was an egg salad sandwich...about the same time frame of 10 years. Now i love em again.

Glad to hear all our TMS'ers are feeling better!!
Old 12/28/14, 05:35 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by 08gtcslady
My nemesis was an egg salad sandwich...about the same time frame of 10 years. Now i love em again. Glad to hear all our TMS'ers are feeling better!!
It was miserable, that's for sure!

Although he wasn't able to be here physically, got to have my baby boy enjoy Christmas with us! That was probably our last Skype session. He will be home 2 weeks from today!

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-1490880393.jpg
Old 12/28/14, 05:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

I feel for you, that is miserable. Sounds like you had it longer than I did. Mine started about 3 hours after I ate lunch and I spent the entire night in the bathroom but it finally stopped around 3 am and was feeling somewhat better in the early morning. It took me about 10 years to eat a shrimp salad sandwich again, lol.
I ate Tuesday afternoon about 3, then brought the rest of it home and ate it about 3 in the morning. Woke up about 9 am and instantly knew something was bad wrong, before I could even process what was happening it was coming up. Barely made it to the bathroom in time, and it was on from there. All day and night and the next day. Luckily the stuff they got me stopped the puking that first evening but there was no stopping the other end.

And I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do about food. Had a steak, baked tater with butter, cheese and bacon. I can't even stand to look at any of it now. Hell, those are the main food groups for me!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/28/14 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12/28/14, 05:43 PM
Bullitt Member

And I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do about food. Had a steak, baked tater with cheese and bacon butter and I can't even stand to look at any of it now. Hell, those are the main food groups for me!
May have to resort to rice cakes and dry toast....YUCK! Glad to hear u r remotely on the mend! Was wondering where ur amusing posts were...thot u were having too much fun elsewhere....not even close to fun tho!
Old 12/28/14, 05:50 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I ate Tuesday afternoon about 3, then brought the rest of it home and ate it about 3 in the morning. Woke up about 9 am and instantly knew something was bad wrong, before I could even process what was happening it was coming up. Barely made it to the bathroom in time, and it was on from there. All day and night and the next day. Luckily the stuff they got me stopped the puking that first evening but there was no stopping the other end.

And I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do about food. Had a steak, baked tater with butter, cheese and bacon. I can't even stand to look at any of it now. Hell, those are the main food groups for me!
That was definitely longer than mine lasted. But if it makes you feel any better, mine started on my commute home from work....in rush hour traffic and ignorant drivers wouldn't let me over to pull off of the road so I ended up puking all over myself while desperately trying to shift, navigate traffic, and pull off the road.....just nasty!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast