Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/14, 11:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Funny you should ask. Drove it today actually. I usually drive it around New Years and July 4th. I was a week late this year.
are you ever aggressive with it? It's got less than 3000 miles right? I think I saw an odo pic once...
Old 7/12/14, 11:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Their brains aren't right. Nice! Tell us more.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Awesome! I bet Charlie would be a really cool guy to hang out and drink with, if he could keep up. Hate to drink someone under the table. That pic just reminded me, I saw an '01 Bullitt come by the house the other day. It was pristine, beautiful. Never seen it around here before. No offense to Charlie, but I'd love to have one of them, just like it better than the latest one.
He was fun to hang out with for sure! We only had lunch, and wifey/baby came along too, so no drinking, but one day probably! He gave me a ride in the Bullitt and then I gave him a ride in the Wile. E. Coyote
Old 7/12/14, 11:41 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
He was fun to hang out with for sure! We only had lunch, and wifey/baby came along too, so no drinking, but one day probably! He gave me a ride in the Bullitt and then I gave him a ride in the Wile. E. Coyote
Glad you had a good time!
Old 7/12/14, 11:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Too rare don't you think

That's like driving Mustang history
Probably, but that is kind of my white whale. I've mentioned before that out of those few they made 4 of them ended up right here in my area back when they were new and I knew a couple of people that had them. Even missed out on buying one over a grand or so on price (but back then you didn't realize what it would be now). Not to mention the one that sat and rotted away for years near by over a family dispute.

I'm just confused right now and have car fever. What stays on my mind is a Fox Saleen (preferably a SC or SSC), an S-351, or a Terminator. I don't know, I'm just farked up right now. I'll probably get over it soon. A bone stock Terminator with fairly low miles would be my first choice probably, like the one I saw yesterday. Should have flagged him down and got his contact info. I have no idea how to get in touch with him and I only see him on the road occasionally. Its almost impossible to find a stock one.

Just like this one, less than 7K miles, original tires, etc. but already has pulley, tune, CAI etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SVT-Cobra-10th-Anniversary-Coupe-2-Door-2003-Ford-SVT-Mustang-Cobra-10th-Anniversary-TR-/271544743281?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f3953f571&item=271544743281&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/12/14 at 11:59 PM.
Old 7/13/14, 12:22 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
are you ever aggressive with it? It's got less than 3000 miles right? I think I saw an odo pic once...
I picked up my daughter who was swimming at a friends house and did a 200' burnout for the girls when we left.

I love driving the R. It's so much fun. My other cars are supercharged so the throttle can be tricky on turns but the R is great with it's motor, suspension, throttle, and setup. It's just perfect. Everything works perfectly together.

But it can be hot in July and there is nothing to listen to but the exhaust.
Old 7/13/14, 12:28 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
How can you get bored of that exhaust in the 10 miles you drive it?

I still want videos, if nothing else, just exhaust vids.
Old 7/13/14, 12:32 AM
NTTAWWT

Probably, but that is kind of my white whale. I've mentioned before that out of those few they made 4 of them ended up right here in my area back when they were new and I knew a couple of people that had them. Even missed out on buying one over a grand or so on price (but back then you didn't realize what it would be now). Not to mention the one that sat and rotted away for years near by over a family dispute.

I'm just confused right now and have car fever. What stays on my mind is a Fox Saleen (preferably a SC or SSC), an S-351, or a Terminator. I don't know, I'm just farked up right now. I'll probably get over it soon. A bone stock Terminator with fairly low miles would be my first choice probably, like the one I saw yesterday. Should have flagged him down and got his contact info. I have no idea how to get in touch with him and I only see him on the road occasionally. Its almost impossible to find a stock one.

Just like this one, less than 7K miles, original tires, etc. but already has pulley, tune, CAI etc.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Coupe 2 Door | eBay
Lord have mercy that's one beautiful car. Those seats are spectacular. I miss cars with actual colors on the interior. I was shocked earlier to find out you can get red seats/trim on a new Fusion!
Old 7/13/14, 12:51 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Lord have mercy that's one beautiful car. Those seats are spectacular. I miss cars with actual colors on the interior. I was shocked earlier to find out you can get red seats/trim on a new Fusion!
You mean like this?

Name:  IMG_1740.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  104.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1750.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  82.5 KB

Nahh, I know what you mean. I like contrast on an interior. I've seen some black/charcoal gray with white/cream colors on some German cars the last few years I liked.

I like the Charcoal and Dove gray on my GT/CS too.

Name:  5d430153.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  78.4 KB

But I'm a big fan of tan/dark combo interiors too. And tan or white tops on verts with tan or white interiors. Irritates me that the newer Mustangs all have black tops on verts. I'd like a Candy or Ruby red vert with a tan top and tan/charcoal interior. Or a red or black vert with a white top and white/charcoal interior.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/13/14 at 12:57 AM.
Old 7/13/14, 01:36 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
You mean like this?

Nahh, I know what you mean. I like contrast on an interior. I've seen some black/charcoal gray with white/cream colors on some German cars the last few years I liked.

I like the Charcoal and Dove gray on my GT/CS too.

But I'm a big fan of tan/dark combo interiors too. And tan or white tops on verts with tan or white interiors. Irritates me that the newer Mustangs all have black tops on verts. I'd like a Candy or Ruby red vert with a tan top and tan/charcoal interior. Or a red or black vert with a white top and white/charcoal interior.
I had the same interior on my 08 GT/CS. Looked nice, even with the factory plastic still on it!

Old 7/13/14, 01:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by denlem
I had the same interior on my 08 GT/CS. Looked nice, even with the factory plastic still on it!

I like some contrast or light colors inside. The sea of dark interior these days make me feel depressed. When I got this new Accord last year for the ol' lady she wanted another white one, but now you can only get a black/gray interior on a white one instead of tan like the last couple she had. Had to get a different color to get tan interior, but it still has black carpet everywhere which show every speck of dirt. I think all of them have black carpet now, a money saving measure I'm sure. One color in all the cars saves them a few pennies on the line I guess.
Old 7/13/14, 02:08 AM

I like some contrast or light colors inside. The sea of dark interior these days make me feel depressed. When I got this new Accord last year for the ol' lady she wanted another white one, but now you can only get a black/gray interior on a white one instead of tan like the last couple she had. Had to get a different color to get tan interior, but it still has black carpet everywhere which show every speck of dirt. I think all of them have black carpet now, a money saving measure I'm sure. One color in all the cars saves them a few pennies on the line I guess.
I rather have the black carpet since it doesn't show all the dirt. I don't like tan interiors since they show the dirt too easily.

The Jeep has grey leather, black carpets, black dash, and the roof liner is kinda of a beige color. Plus there is red stitching on the seats, doors and dash for some contrast.
Old 7/13/14, 02:13 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I rather have the black carpet since it doesn't show all the dirt. I don't like tan interiors since they show the dirt too easily.

The Jeep has grey leather, black carpets, black dash, and the roof liner is kinda of a beige color. Plus there is red stitching on the seats, doors and dash for some contrast.
You and I must be on different planets. I hate black carpet. It shows every speck of dirt, period. No more than I drive the 500 the mats in it look like a band of gypsies have been camping out in it. I'll take tan any day over black.
Old 7/13/14, 02:33 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I prefer black interiors. Helps me to focus on the road more. Tan interiors are too visually distracting. Probably just me though. A few bits of color here and there are fine (I love those seats, Lee). But all red just doesn't look good to me.

If none of this makes sense, this is my brain at 3:30am. lol
Old 7/13/14, 08:51 AM

You and I must be on different planets. I hate black carpet. It shows every speck of dirt, period. No more than I drive the 500 the mats in it look like a band of gypsies have been camping out in it. I'll take tan any day over black.
Black does show dirt from your feet, but it does a better job of hiding the type of dirt that you just can't seem to clean and stains. Snow, ice and sand make a mess, so black is better for me up here!
Old 7/13/14, 11:07 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Black does show dirt from your feet, but it does a better job of hiding the type of dirt that you just can't seem to clean and stains. Snow, ice and sand make a mess, so black is better for me up here!
my old daily driver had beige/ brown interior. The carpet and seats were tan and after 10 years they were at least 3 shades darker . The seat weren't as bad since I would steam clean them every 6 months or so.
Old 7/13/14, 12:18 PM
NTTAWWT

I prefer a black dash (metallic silver or piano black trim) and dark carpets, but give me something a bit different somewhere. Throw in a splash of color on something.
Old 7/13/14, 12:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I don't know what gets me more worked up, reading the news, or reading the comments on the stories.
Old 7/13/14, 12:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bought a new toy:
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2104299887.jpg  
Old 7/13/14, 01:04 PM
NTTAWWT

Here's one of the Fusions with the red interior. I want one!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...10371590&Log=0

Old 7/13/14, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Here's one of the Fusions with the red interior. I want one!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...10371590&Log=0

I call that a black interior with red seats.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast