Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/12, 10:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Hwy 61 and healthy as ever, house construction done and enjoying happy hour in the loft looking at the snow capped mountain, fencing completed, my Bullitt just shy of 10 yrs old with about 40k on the clock, my grandma horse probably dead though (32 now), bigger trees, maybe start playing a few gigs again, net worth halfway to doubling without anymore debt drag, deeper spiritual knowledge... stuff like that.

Where are you going to be?
I try to keep where I'm going to be a secret, and hope the accountants and lawyers can keep my situation on the down low from the communists that are running our country.
Old 12/14/12, 10:40 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I see a daughter graduating college while another just started it. The third daughter is driving and made me buy her a 65 Mustang because she likes really old cars for some reason.

The wife is still hot. And only five years from full retirement. I still have all my Mustangs but haven't added any more. I finally lost that weight I've been wanting to for years. And with two kids gone the house feels a little bigger.

Oh and no more day care for the last couple of years. After having one or two kids at a time in daycare for the last 20 years there will be no more money spent to pay someone else to watch my kids while my wife works. Altogether we've spent more than $150k on daycare when that time comes. And that's probably the cheapest part of kids.

Those **** Miss Me jeans are costing me a $100 a pop!!!!

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 12/14/12 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12/14/12, 10:42 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Need to get up at 5:30. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all.
Old 12/14/12, 10:47 PM
Post *****

Zoe's got two more bball games tomorrow.

Get to drive Seven 30 miles each way. I don't know about y'all but I've never driven a better car for cruising down a highway.
Old 12/14/12, 11:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I see a daughter graduating college while another just started it. The third daughter is driving and made me buy her a 65 Mustang because she likes really old cars for some reason.

The wife is still hot. And only five years from full retirement. I still have all my Mustangs but haven't added any more. I finally lost that weight I've been wanting to for years. And with two kids gone the house feels a little bigger.

Oh and no more day care for the last couple of years. After having one or two kids at a time in daycare for the last 20 years there will be no more money spent to pay someone else to watch my kids while my wife works. Altogether we've spent more than $150k on daycare when that time comes. And that's probably the cheapest part of kids.

Those **** Miss Me jeans are costing me a $100 a pop!!!!
That sucks, but I know what you mean, kind of. Luckily mine isn't much of a brand *****, but he is an OCD neat freak. Everything he wears has to match, has to be pressed and ironed, and has to be spotless. When we go out somewhere, we have to take an extra change of clothes because he will freak out if something gets on them. Yeah, that's fun at the Olive Garden. At home he wants to eat spaghetti in his underwear so nothing gets on his clothes, and if it gets on his underwear, those are coming off too. Try that at a restaurant. Freaking weird **** kids.

Zoe's got two more bball games tomorrow.

Get to drive Seven 30 miles each way. I don't know about y'all but I've never driven a better car for cruising down a highway.
Just wait until you get the new one. I've had a sheetone of SN-95s and Foxes, and the first time I bought a S-197 and drove it home I was SHOCKED! The ride, the fit and finish, the quietness, etc. blew me away. I was thinking to myself what a solid, well build car it was, I couldn't imagine a Mustang being any better. I was flabbergasted.

But after I got one that was 10+ with the new interior, I was blown away. I was night and day even between the 08's I had, the materials, the sound going down the road, the fit and finish, the quality. Hands down, no comparison. The only complaint I had was the door panels were hard plastic, and that was offset by the soft touch stuff in the rest of the interior, although it would have been nice for those to have matched the dash.
Old 12/14/12, 11:28 PM
Post *****

We were out at dinner a few weeks ago and somehow the topic of these jeans came up.

That's when Zoe told me that Regan had 8 pairs of these jeans. Apparently her mother bought them all. Here I thought it was only a couple.
Well Zoe also has 3. The wife has 3. And even Lauren has 1 pair.

That's $1500 in ****ing jeans. I was so pissed!

I felt violated like Ace Ventura after he found out Einhorn was a man!
Old 12/14/12, 11:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

We were out at dinner a few weeks ago and somehow the topic of these jeans came up.

That's when Zoe told me that Regan had 8 pairs of these jeans. Apparently her mother bought them all. Here I thought it was only a couple.

Imagine how you'd feel if you only had one little one, a little boy at that, and he was into fashion ****, everything had to match, everything had to be perfectly pressed, stain free, wrinkle free, and perfectly fitted to his body. Not to mention that he would rather be friends with girls than boys and has many more girl friends than boy friends.

Yeah, deal with that ****. I don't want to think the worst, but you can imagine where my mind is going. NTTAWWT.
Old 12/14/12, 11:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Not to mention, how many other people have to carry around an extra set of clothes in every car they own because if he gets any dirt on the ones he's wearing, they are coming off, no matter what, and needs clean, ironed clothes to put back on. **** his momma for letting that **** go on.
Old 12/14/12, 11:41 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Imagine how you'd feel if you only had one little one, a little boy at that, and he was into fashion ****, everything had to match, everything had to be perfectly pressed, stain free, wrinkle free, and perfectly fitted to his body. Not to mention that he would rather be friends with girls than boys and has many more girl friends than boy friends.

Yeah, deal with that ****. I don't want to think the worst, but you can imagine where my mind is going. NTTAWWT.
Yeah. I was thinking that but didn't want to go there.

Well on the bright side I was like that somewhat. I was one of those preppy kids that always had to dress nice and enjoyed wearing a suit.

I turned out fine. I've got 6 kids. And have never had a **** in my mouth. Not that I havent tried to reach mine though.
Old 12/14/12, 11:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah. I was thinking that but didn't want to go there.

Well on the bright side I was like that somewhat. I was one of those preppy kids that always had to dress nice and enjoyed wearing a suit.

I turned out fine. I've got 6 kids. And have never had a **** in my mouth. Not that I havent tried to reach mine though.
Oh, he'll go down to the river, but he strips down buck naked before he gets in. He'll catch crawdads, lizards, frogs, etc. and tell you every minute thing about them, but he doesn't want his clothes to get dirty. He'll come back buck naked and covered in mud and want you to wash him off with the hose before he comes in the house.

Only thing I worry about is the fact that he'd rather have friends that are girls instead of boys, and its weird that the girl's parents love him and want him to spend the night with them. And what freaks me out even more is that he doesn't even think of them like we would.
Old 12/14/12, 11:59 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"einhorn is finkle!!"

Old 12/15/12, 12:13 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Flagstang
"einhorn is finkle!!"

Life is on HBO2.
Old 12/15/12, 12:15 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Life is on HBO2.
you know what I like
Old 12/15/12, 12:16 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Flagstang
you know what I like

I missed the first 30 minutes, just came across it.

Don't even say watch, don't even make your mouth look like its going to say watch. As a matter of fact, from now on, don't even say the word watch, just say little clock or some ****.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/15/12 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12/15/12, 12:27 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

"Listen up jigaboos, the state of Mississippi ain't interested in your meteorological assessments."

Can any of ya'll read?!?!

Sorry, didn't mean anything bad by that, just watching the movie.

Yo hand is soft and supple like a lady.

Why you think they call him jingaling? I don't know, but you gonna find out befo me.

She my half sister, that's why I cut her *** in half!!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/15/12 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12/15/12, 12:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

If he want's some cornbread, let him go up to the front and get his on cornbread.

**** him, let him get his own damned corn bread. You **** with me, they's gonna be consequences and repercussions.
Old 12/15/12, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Don't need no fences at camp 8 boss, we got the gun line boss.
Old 12/15/12, 12:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/15/12 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12/15/12, 01:00 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What are you quoting ?
Old 12/15/12, 01:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
What are you quoting ?
'

The movie Life, and things that have happened in my life.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast