Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/13/12, 06:43 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Morning everyone..hope everyone has been well....

Having car issues again...its probably telling me to take it to the grave....
Old 12/13/12, 06:54 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I was watching King of Queens.

I like it alright (if its seasoned well and cooked on the grill) but not as a whole meal. I like a little of it along side a steak.

As soon as I read that quote I thought it sounded like King of Queens

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
My parents have it every friday night. I can't even eat it. It's disgusting.
Then they aren't doing it right ....and you obviously haven't had a proper preparation of it.....or you are just Mr. Picky Prissy pants

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Quit buying canned.

Originally Posted by Scothew
I like taking the wild caught filets and searing in a cast iron skillet with some Evoo. Prior to putting in pan, ill put fresh ground sea salt, ground black pepper and sone lemon & pepper seasoning. Med-med/high heat for 3-4 min on each side abd it's perfect.

Or I'll do the same salt pepper grind on it, then put a 5 pepper grill mates rub on it and grill on cedar planks on the grill.
****, call a brother next time!

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
By far the best fish I've ever ate, came from Top O The River in Gadsden.
They are good but having grown up on the Chesapeake Bay I have some pretty high seafood standards...still haven't found anything that measures up unless on the Gulf Coast or back in the Chesapeake area. I got into it with a restaurant owner one time here....mentioned how I loved seafood and he said "We have seafood!"....I replied "No, you have POND Food! Frogs legs, catfish and whatever those tiny little things you call crab legs are...are POND food, NOT seafood!!"

My parents aren't that cheap.

I'm stuck watching spongebob. Hopefully my parents make my little sister go to bed early. She's gotta get a cavity drilled out in the morning.
That crap will rot your brain...my son is not allowed to watch that garbage. "OOOHHHH, WHO'S THE ******* THAT'S ON THE TV...SPONGEBOB *******" You've got a screw loose if you can sit through an episode of that crap

Nah, they'd have about 20 seconds with me. As soon as they started that I'd say "You're right. Now get the **** out."

We're really not that different in how many drinks we have. You have 4 a night, that's 28 drinks a week.

I just have all 28 of mine in 2 nights and none the rest of the week.

That dweeb doesn't fit anywhere in society.
Couldn't agree more!

Morning all!

Never take your health for granted....visit with Orthopedic surgeon yesterday still trying to get this knee figured out. Cortizone steroid shot has not worked as well as I hoped so now trying a series of 3 shots to improve the viscous fluid in the knee and see if that helps before resorting to surgery. That first shot hurt like a sonofa*****....steroid shot didn't bother me but this one did! But I can't sit still so it's back to the salt mine for me...
Old 12/13/12, 07:06 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey everyone, made it to England and it was beautiful out. Cold, but the sun was out. I'm guessing the sun finally got directions and headed somewhere nice. Hopefully I can get some pictures posted tonight.
Old 12/13/12, 08:18 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My driver's side muffler is rattling
Old 12/13/12, 08:26 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by svopaul

Never take your health for granted....visit with Orthopedic surgeon yesterday still trying to get this knee figured out. Cortizone steroid shot has not worked as well as I hoped so now trying a series of 3 shots to improve the viscous fluid in the knee and see if that helps before resorting to surgery. That first shot hurt like a sonofa*****....steroid shot didn't bother me but this one did! But I can't sit still so it's back to the salt mine for me...
That sucks my mom has knee problems too, I've gone with her to the doctors a couple of times when she get shots, they don't look like a good time.
Old 12/13/12, 08:44 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Hey everyone, made it to England and it was beautiful out. Cold, but the sun was out. I'm guessing the sun finally got directions and headed somewhere nice. Hopefully I can get some pictures posted tonight.
How long are you there for?

Originally Posted by shurtual86
That sucks my mom has knee problems too, I've gone with her to the doctors a couple of times when she get shots, they don't look like a good time.
Mine is bruised cartilage....not sure how I did it but it got bad enough to take me down a few times. Definitely miserable to go through...
Old 12/13/12, 08:46 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Morning everyone..hope everyone has been well....

Having car issues again...its probably telling me to take it to the grave....
Hey Diana
Old 12/13/12, 08:47 AM
Post *****

Sun? England? Cain't be true
Old 12/13/12, 08:52 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by shurtual86

Mine is bruised cartilage....not sure how I did it but it got bad enough to take me down a few times. Definitely miserable to go through...
Thankfully I haven't had knee problems from dirt bike years. I've heard those cortisone shots hurt like a *****. They were talking about doing one for my 'shoulder arthritis' - until I changed docs and found out it was an alien in my chest and had nothing to do with my shoulder.
Old 12/13/12, 09:09 AM
Post *****

That crap will rot your brain...my son is not allowed to watch that garbage. "OOOHHHH, WHO'S THE ******* THAT'S ON THE TV...SPONGEBOB *******" You've got a screw loose if you can sit through an episode of that crap
OMG - I was stuck with nothing to do last week 24/7 at the hosp and they only had pretty basic cable. The only movie was School of Rock - which I like, but round the clock for 7 days was my only choice??
So I'd bump through channels and pause briefly. Naturally the "entertainment" programming sucks. But I absolutely cannot believe the dumbed down garbage they are hypnotizing people with! And whether its news or sports, everybody is debating and arguing. Worse, they keep the debate focused on the sound bytes and never do get to anything of any substance.
The cbs news hag asked Dyck Armey 2 questions about Tea Party. He first explains (again) the Tea Party isn't a party at all but a movement of conservative citizens that got elected and are working to keep the country club rino's in check, and then proceeded to answer her question. She comes right back and frames the next question as if the Tea Party is its own party. Completely disrespects him. Armey has a lot more patience than I do. I would have got up, thrown a cup of coffee in her face, and walked off. But they want to control the argument so as to get another sound byte for the purpose of their next round of lies and slander.
It seems that the powers at be just want to keep the 51/48 stirred up by keeping the 'debate' on the (taken out of context) sound bytes, or by using diversion with their answers to completely keep people's minds off the core of the issue.
Whether its economics, politics, even sports stuff, they just want to keep us arguing the dumbed down points - so they can continue living the trillionaire high life and stick us with the freaking bill.
There are so many millions of ignorant Americans.
I was so glad to get away from the brainwash and get back home where I control what I put into my mind.
Old 12/13/12, 10:22 AM
Service Manager

Thankfully I haven't had knee problems from dirt bike years. I've heard those cortisone shots hurt like a *****. They were talking about doing one for my 'shoulder arthritis' - until I changed docs and found out it was an alien in my chest and had nothing to do with my shoulder.
I heard that too but the cortisone shot didn't really hurt at all...I was surprised. I'm still paying for this one on day 2 though...

OMG - I was stuck with nothing to do last week 24/7 at the hosp and they only had pretty basic cable. The only movie was School of Rock - which I like, but round the clock for 7 days was my only choice??
So I'd bump through channels and pause briefly. Naturally the "entertainment" programming sucks. But I absolutely cannot believe the dumbed down garbage they are hypnotizing people with! And whether its news or sports, everybody is debating and arguing. Worse, they keep the debate focused on the sound bytes and never do get to anything of any substance.
The cbs news hag asked Dyck Armey 2 questions about Tea Party. He first explains (again) the Tea Party isn't a party at all but a movement of conservative citizens that got elected and are working to keep the country club rino's in check, and then proceeded to answer her question. She comes right back and frames the next question as if the Tea Party is its own party. Completely disrespects him. Armey has a lot more patience than I do. I would have got up, thrown a cup of coffee in her face, and walked off. But they want to control the argument so as to get another sound byte for the purpose of their next round of lies and slander.
It seems that the powers at be just want to keep the 51/48 stirred up by keeping the 'debate' on the (taken out of context) sound bytes, or by using diversion with their answers to completely keep people's minds off the core of the issue.
Whether its economics, politics, even sports stuff, they just want to keep us arguing the dumbed down points - so they can continue living the trillionaire high life and stick us with the freaking bill.
There are so many millions of ignorant Americans.
I was so glad to get away from the brainwash and get back home where I control what I put into my mind.
True....and it's sad.
Old 12/13/12, 11:19 AM
Post *****

You've got to be kidding me. People got upset at this??

During his set with The Stones, Jagger told the crowd that there should be a benefit show the next time it rains in London.

“This has got to be the largest collection of old English musicians ever assembled in Madison Square Garden,” Jagger said. “But I’ve got to say, if it rains in London, you’ve got to come and help us, OK?”

Many fans quickly took to Twitter after hearing the remark to express some shock...
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...-come-help-us/
Old 12/13/12, 11:22 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Bowie or Bon Jovi? Not like there's a difference. Lol
Bon Jerky I mean Jovi! LOL
Old 12/13/12, 11:26 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
During his set with The Stones, Jagger told the crowd that there should be a benefit show the next time it rains in London.

“This has got to be the largest collection of old English musicians ever assembled in Madison Square Garden,” Jagger said. “But I’ve got to say, if it rains in London, you’ve got to come and help us, OK?”

Many fans quickly took to Twitter after hearing the remark to express some shock...
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...-come-help-us/
when did the home of the brave become a landfill of cry babies?
Old 12/13/12, 11:39 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How long are you there for?

Head back Monday.

Sun? England? Cain't be true
I was shocked too. Almost didn't bring my sunglasses
Old 12/13/12, 12:05 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
my passenger side one is. Need to replace the hangars I believe.
Old 12/13/12, 12:11 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn
my passenger side one is.
That's... baffling.

Old 12/13/12, 12:33 PM
Service Manager

Head back Monday.

I was shocked too. Almost didn't bring my sunglasses

If you are in London Sunday, stop by Hyde park and visit Speakers corner(it's not far from the Hard Rock Cafe if it's still in the same location). It's a riot! Also visit Picidilly Circus and if you want a meal you will never forget go to Rules Restaurant! It's the oldest Restaurant in London and the food is amazing!!!
Old 12/13/12, 12:49 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I had to turn it off. Kanye put on a terrible show while wearing a black leather skirt. Wtf is up with that. Not seeing that as the next fashion trend.

That sucks! Hope it gets better soon!
Old 12/13/12, 12:49 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
What's it mean when my mph fall under 20mph and the car starts to vibrate and then as you speed up it it almost feels like its struggling to speed up?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast