Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/26/12, 08:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I don't have dreams that I remember anymore. I used to up until I was about 30. However when I quit smoking a few years ago and was using Chantix to help, I had some crazy dreams while I was taking that stuff. Very crazy and I could remember them vividly the next day.
Old 11/26/12, 08:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I don't have dreams that I remember anymore. I used to up until I was about 30. However when I quit smoking a few years ago and was using Chantix to help, I had some crazy dreams while I was taking that stuff. Very crazy and I could remember them vividly the next day.
Note to self: Don't ever start taking Chantix if I try to quit smoking. If mine got anymore vivid and crazy, they'd probably have to put me in the loony bin, lol.
Old 11/26/12, 08:34 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah I had a few nights on percs where I woke up scared from that bastard with a chainsaw under my bed after the April health spa. lol Don't know if it was the percs or the subconscious memory. So next week I'm thinkin I'll take those xanax with the percs when I get back. I'd hate to wake up and find out I'd shot several holes in the bed and floor with the shotgun while I was dreaming.
Old 11/26/12, 09:44 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had some wild, very vivid dreams when I was on oxycodone...and I was sleeping like 14 hours a day so you can imagine how many there were..
Old 11/26/12, 10:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Finally raining, we really need it too. So freakin' dry. Maybe it'll help me sleep better tonight, these screwed up dreams are driving me crazy.

I had one the other night (one of the more tame ones) about Gary. I had hired him to come mow my yard (not a euphemism, lol). After about an hour I noticed that I didn't hear the mower running. I went out to see what was going on and he had cut it off right in the middle of the lower part of the yard, half mowed and was nowhere to be seen.

I walked down there to figure out was wrong, hes not around anywhere. I hollered for him, no answer. Walked down to the edge of the woods, thought he might have went to take a leak and that bastard was sitting on a limb about 20 feet up in a tree drinking a martini. I started *****ing because it was only 11 in the morning and he hadn't even finished half the yard, and he pulled out a shaker from somewhere and poured another one and never said a word.

I had a dream last night that I was driving around with Scott looking for places to have a car show.

I rarely remember my dreams. Just the odd one every once in a while.
Old 11/26/12, 10:33 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

I had a dream last night that I was driving around with Scott looking for places to have a car show.

Did we find a place?

I don't remember my dreams much and the ones I do are pretty disturbing. In fact I'm not posting here, lets just say they tend to lean towards all the bad things I've seen in my career as a firefighter.
Old 11/26/12, 10:34 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

I feel like Lee. I'm hungry and I have this strong craving for a grilled ribeye. Marinated in Dale's and moores, then patted dry then a seasoning of salt pepper and a 5pepper seasoning they make. Seared with some Evoo and then cooked to medium rare

Last edited by Scothew; 11/26/12 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11/26/12, 10:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Scothew
I feel like Lee. I'm hungry and I have this strong craving for a grilled ribeye. Marinated in Dale's and moores, then patted dry then a seasoning of salt pepper and a 5pepper seasoning they make. Seared with some Evoo and then cooked to medium rare
I couldn't think of anything to fix tonight, so we slummed it and had the ol' lady bring take out from Zaxby's.
Old 11/26/12, 10:53 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Great now I want wings
Old 11/26/12, 10:57 PM

Did we find a place?
I think I woke up before we found anything. lol
Old 11/26/12, 10:59 PM

Need to get this for my dad for christmas.

http://www.steeda.com/store/ecoboost...ower-pack.html
Old 11/27/12, 01:01 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I very rarely have dreams, maybe one every other month or so, and of the ones that I have been able to somewhat remember, they were all about a future me that I'd like to see come true.

As much as I love Zaxby's, there's one a half mile from my apartment, I have held out and not eaten there yet. Wish they'd sell the Zax sauce in the store though like they do with Taco Bell sauce.
Old 11/27/12, 01:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I very rarely have dreams, maybe one every other month or so, and of the ones that I have been able to somewhat remember, they were all about a future me that I'd like to see come true.

As much as I love Zaxby's, there's one a half mile from my apartment, I have held out and not eaten there yet. Wish they'd sell the Zax sauce in the store though like they do with Taco Bell sauce.
Zax sauce I can't believe you eat it, it looks like some type of thousand island salad dressing to me, and I know its got mayonnaise in it in some fashion. Yeah, not touching that.

I get honey mustard instead.
Old 11/27/12, 07:13 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
Your count is off

Jenny? Is that you?

Boobies!
With that comment I immediately associate Gary with this video....

Originally Posted by Glenn
number of replies to this thread
Plus 1...

Finally raining, we really need it too. So freakin' dry. Maybe it'll help me sleep better tonight, these screwed up dreams are driving me crazy.

I had one the other night (one of the more tame ones) about Gary. I had hired him to come mow my yard (not a euphemism, lol). After about an hour I noticed that I didn't hear the mower running. I went out to see what was going on and he had cut it off right in the middle of the lower part of the yard, half mowed and was nowhere to be seen.

I walked down there to figure out was wrong, hes not around anywhere. I hollered for him, no answer. Walked down to the edge of the woods, thought he might have went to take a leak and that bastard was sitting on a limb about 20 feet up in a tree drinking a martini. I started *****ing because it was only 11 in the morning and he hadn't even finished half the yard, and he pulled out a shaker from somewhere and poured another one and never said a word.
That wasn't a dream....that's really how Gary works

Seem like I remember wondering why you were up in the tree (and how the hell you got the liquor, shaker, martini glass and olives up there, lol) then realized you probably did it because you knew I wouldn't climb up that high to get your ***.

I wish I didn't remember most of mine. I sometimes spend half the first part of my day replaying them in my mind and can't stop thinking about them. Some of them are just so vivid and real, and when I'm having them they seem to last for hours and hours, and I can't get out of them, then I wake up exhausted and feel like I've been through a dammed fight with 10 guys and a trek through a jungle.
He knew how rabid you would be if when you found out he raided your liquor cabinet and wanted to be out of harms way

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yeah I had a few nights on percs where I woke up scared from that bastard with a chainsaw under my bed after the April health spa. lol Don't know if it was the percs or the subconscious memory. So next week I'm thinkin I'll take those xanax with the percs when I get back. I'd hate to wake up and find out I'd shot several holes in the bed and floor with the shotgun while I was dreaming.
I've had a few weird ones while on meds myself...I am glad that the ones that haunted me from college and as a child have stopped...like waking up on graduation day and realizing I forgot to go to a class all semester and couldn't graduate...LOL.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Of all things...you dream of that?

Did we find a place?

I don't remember my dreams much and the ones I do are pretty disturbing. In fact I'm not posting here, lets just say they tend to lean towards all the bad things I've seen in my career as a firefighter.
I can imagine the effect that has had on your subconcious...

**** you Scott....I thought I had gotten away with no food reference as I am starving again

I couldn't think of anything to fix tonight, so we slummed it and had the ol' lady bring take out from Zaxby's.
I can't stand Zaxby's....just too fried and no taste....

Morning everyone!
Old 11/27/12, 07:21 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Morning Paul, thanks for getting me caught up on MCTC, always seems like too many pages to go through when I get up in the morning.
Old 11/27/12, 07:30 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by svopaul
I can imagine the effect that has had on your subconcious...

**** you Scott....I thought I had gotten away with no food reference as I am starving again
Thanks for insinuating I have one

You're welcome, that was a small amount of payback for your text sunday.
Old 11/27/12, 08:55 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts

Thanks for insinuating I have one

You're welcome, that was a small amount of payback for your text sunday.
In that case....

Name:  ForumRunner_20121127_095429.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121127_095500.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  23.3 KB
Old 11/27/12, 08:57 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

In that case....
Oooooo

Old 11/27/12, 09:26 AM
INKY

In that case....
That's not too bad, guess I would drive it if I had to.
Old 11/27/12, 09:40 AM
INKY

Still not sure where Scott came up with the nickname, but here is the latest edition. On my left foot, the right one is coming before too long!

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-56013303.jpg

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast