Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/13/12, 06:00 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Lee, do you have a recipe for the sweet potato casserole you mentioned a while back? I was thinking about making it next week.

Last edited by Blue Notch; 11/13/12 at 06:11 PM. Reason: I'm an redundant idiot.
Old 11/13/12, 06:05 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Mulva?

DELORES!!!!!!!!

"Jerry, Jerry, Dingleberry"
Old 11/13/12, 06:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Who here isn't an alcoholic besides me lol
Me. I tended bar to pay for school. Had enough fun back then. Need a clear head with kids in the house these days.

Anyone ever drink Everclear? A friend of mine gets it at West Point. 190 proof. Extremely flammable. Makes 151 seem tame.
Old 11/13/12, 06:33 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by chessmanmark

Me. I tended bar to pay for school. Had enough fun back then. Need a clear head with kids in the house these days.

Anyone ever drink Everclear? A friend of mine gets it at West Point. 190 proof. Extremely flammable. Makes 151 seem tame.
Drank it one spring break at the beach in high school and don't remember much. We bought a premix gallon of orange punch at the grocery store, poured a little punch out and added the ever clear. Lost a fight I didn't even know I was in and slept on the porch of the condo with a girl I'd never met.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/13/12 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11/13/12, 06:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Drank it one spring break at the beach in high school and don't remember much. We bought a premix gallon of orange punch at the grocery store, poured a little punch out and added the ever clear. Lost a fight I didn't even know I was in and slept on the porch of the condo with a girl I'd never met.
That sounds about right. I used to make a shot with Kahlua on the bottom, then layer Rumplemintz, and finally add Bailey's which sinks below the Rumplemintz. Then we light the Rumplemintz and stick your finger into it, which lights on fire. You put your finger in your mouth to put it out, blow out the shot and drink it.

One night we ran out of Rumplemintz and my friend brought in a bottle of Everclear. A girl spilt it on her hand and she burst into flames. I sprayed her down with seltzer from the soda gun. I was horrified, but she wasn't upset.

Then my friend told me it is 190 proof. Guaranteed to erase your memory of the night in question.
Old 11/13/12, 06:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Don't forget Golden Grain.
Old 11/13/12, 07:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Sooooooo.........subject change. Is anyone watching The Voice?
We have been watching X Factor. My wife works with someone who's son plays the piano. He was on America's Got Talent with Carly Rose who got the second most votes last week on X Factor. I think she has a good chance of coming in the top two.
Old 11/13/12, 07:04 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We have been watching X Factor. My wife works with someone who's son plays the piano. He was on America's Got Talent with Carly Rose who got the second most votes last week on X Factor. I think she has a good chance of coming in the top two.
Xfactor?
Old 11/13/12, 07:05 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

A few guys make apple pie with it because shine is scarce out here.
Old 11/14/12, 12:44 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Our beach, St. Augustine
Soon enough I will be able to post beach pictures too!
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Evening
DD!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
A few guys make apple pie with it because shine is scarce out here.
Just picked some up to make some Apple Pie
Old 11/14/12, 02:50 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Soon enough I will be able to post beach pictures too!

Soggy soggy out.
Old 11/14/12, 06:06 AM
Post *****

I've never heard of this ever clear and Apple pie. Could someone please explain?
Old 11/14/12, 06:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Quick story..

I get a call today around 4:00 on my cell while at work. It's Regan. She asks "do you know where mom is?" I replied "no". My spidey sense kick in. Something's wrong. So I ask "what's wrong?" and she says "bye" and hangs up.

Well now I really know something's up.

A few minutes later I get a call from the wife.

Regan got pulled over by police doing 51 in a 40.
And she couldn't find her insurance card. Which I personally put in her console and showed her were it was when I did it.

She tells the cop she thought she was only doing 45. and even after that he said you might want to get the speedometer adjusted for these big tires. And let her off with a warning.

Chicks! Never get tickets! Thank goodness.

So I asked her tonight why she was going 5 miles over. She said because you and mom always do and you say it's ok.
He probably just wanted to check out the bronco! Lol
Old 11/14/12, 06:59 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Problem is do the Mexicans know enough proper Spanish to even understand you.

Think of it as someone who speaks the Kings English talking to Al. There's only a few words that they'd understand.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Exactly. That **** you learned in school is nearly useless when talking to the type of Mexicans that you're generally going to run into here. And any of the ones that are able to converse with you in that, are probably the type that have learned English so it wont really matter.
Exactly, that's why all I retained from school was how to cuss in spanish...I went to school with many different cultures of spanish so I can pretty well cuss out someone and they'll get the meaning

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Who here isn't an alcoholic besides me lol
I'm not but I'd gladly call myself one as opposed to being "Mr. Man Love"

In college...we made Jungle Juice in a cooler for our parties....Everclear and whatever mix drink packages we could scrounge up along with cut up fruit....once the Jungle Juice was gone we'd eat the fruit. That combined with Kegs we charged $3/head at the door and made pretty **** good money. Small house...but always packed, our biggest party we went through 7 kegs and 3 coolers of Jungle Juice....4 of us lived in the house and each cleared $150 each after renting the steam cleaner

Morning everyone!

Gotta run....expecting a call from London to discuss a customers car....making donuts.
Old 11/14/12, 11:07 AM
Post *****

I've never heard of this ever clear and Apple pie. Could someone please explain?
My health nut friend uses everclear in a spray bottle for household cleaning, disinfectant, etc. She never said what she does with the apple pie though.
Old 11/14/12, 01:54 PM
Service Manager

Well I have a verbal deal so far on the Mullet Mobile....I hooked a Cajun version of the Mullet Faithful from NAWLINS(fixed for Al)....so the Mullet Chariot will be heading down to Al's hood. Part of the deal is that I get a '68 Camaro....Always wanted one of those and regretted selling my '69 years back.

The Camaro is an automatic so maybe I can talk the wife into trading for her '65 Fastback since it's a stick and she can't drive it

Last edited by svopaul; 11/14/12 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11/14/12, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by svopaul
Well I have a verbal deal so far on the Mullet Mobile....I hooked a Cajun version of the Mullet Faithful from Norlins....so the Mullet Chariot will be heading down to Al's hood. Part of the deal is that I get a '68 Camaro....Always wanted one of those and regretted selling my '69 years back.

The Camaro is an automatic so maybe I can talk the wife into trading for her '65 Fastback since it's a stick and she can't drive it
Damm I hate you! Jk
I could really enjoy a 68 Camaro. LS swap with overdrive restomod would be nice.

And it's NAWLINS.
Old 11/14/12, 02:08 PM
Service Manager

Damm I hate you! Jk
I could really enjoy a 68 Camaro. LS swap with overdrive restomod would be nice.

And it's NAWLINS.
Sorry, not from there so I wouldn't know

That's what I'm thinking....a nice LS with overdrive. Nice daily driver material....
Old 11/14/12, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by svopaul

Sorry, not from there so I wouldn't know

That's what I'm thinking....a nice LS with overdrive. Nice daily driver material....
Yup. Nice and low cruiser. 68 is a great year too. Too many 69's out there.

Oh and you should put an IRS under it just out of spite. Lol

Last edited by AlsCobra; 11/14/12 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11/14/12, 02:22 PM
Post *****

Yup. Nice and low cruiser. 68 is a great year too. Too many 69's out there.

Oh and you should put an IRS under it just out of spite. Lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast