Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/18/12, 08:11 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Got the GT clay barred finally and added two coats of jetseal and a coat of wax. Hopefully she's good for the winter now. Couldn't believe how dirty the clay bar got though. Rear bumper was like sand paper.

Now I need to study for my two tests on tuesday.
Old 11/18/12, 08:14 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Gotta appreciate someone who sticks with their team even when they are sucking We have a good record, but we really haven't played that well in some of the games. Hopefully we show up tonight. Steelers are wearing those gosh awful uniforms.....ewww.
Oh heck yeah. Gotta stand up for both my TN teams

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Hey Dirk!
Hey Nathan!
Old 11/18/12, 10:05 PM

Where did everybody go?
Old 11/18/12, 10:08 PM
BB3
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got the GT clay barred finally and added two coats of jetseal and a coat of wax. Hopefully she's good for the winter now. Couldn't believe how dirty the clay bar got though. Rear bumper was like sand paper.

Probably because of all the burnt rubber collecting on it. hahahahahaha--------Bill
Old 11/18/12, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by BB3
Probably because of all the burnt rubber collecting on it. hahahahahaha--------Bill
I wish!
Old 11/18/12, 10:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Where did everybody go?
Rummaging through the kitchen looking for a snack, but not sure what I want. Got some walnut brownies and some kind of treats someone made that have coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips melted marshmallows and some other stuff in them, and some lemon creme cookies. Just cant decide what I want.
Old 11/18/12, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Rummaging through the kitchen looking for a snack, but not sure what I want. Got some walnut brownies and some kind of treats someone made that have coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips melted marshmallows and some other stuff in them, and some lemon creme cookies. Just cant decide what I want.
So hard.
Old 11/18/12, 10:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

So hard.
Piece of leftover pizza in there that's looking pretty danged tempting too. May have to polish that off here shortly.
Old 11/18/12, 10:31 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
So hard.
TWSS!!!
Old 11/18/12, 10:32 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

TWSS!!!
Doubt he's ever heard that.
Old 11/18/12, 10:36 PM

Piece of leftover pizza in there that's looking pretty danged tempting too. May have to polish that off here shortly.
I'd rather have something sweet late at night.
TWSS!!!
Note sarcasm.
Old 11/18/12, 10:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'd rather have something sweet late at night.

Note sarcasm.
Well I'm a bit hungry. Only thing I've eaten today is a bowl of chili with rice and a piece of cornbread.
Old 11/18/12, 10:39 PM

Well I'm a bit hungry. Only thing I've eaten today is a bowl of chili with rice and a piece of cornbread.
I'd be sick if that's all I had to eat all day.
Old 11/18/12, 11:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I wish all of my steaks weren't frozen, I'd throw one on the grill and fix some eggs and grits.
Old 11/19/12, 04:22 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

the rear bumpers are always like that. at least yours doesnt have the stress cracks in it!

I wish all of my steaks weren't frozen, I'd throw one on the grill and fix some eggs and grits.
had some of that for dinner myself
Old 11/19/12, 04:57 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Completed my yearly freezer assignment tonight. Last month loaded it with beef loin @ $4.99/#, pork loin 1.99, salmon 4.98, ln gr beef 2.69, 6 wh chickens .89; and tonight topped it off w/2 turkeys .39/# - one for this week and one to smoke this summer.
Old 11/19/12, 06:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts

I love the feel of a freshly clay barred and waxed car. Mine feels so slick after I detailed her last weekend.

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Completed my yearly freezer assignment tonight. Last month loaded it with beef loin @ $4.99/#, pork loin 1.99, salmon 4.98, ln gr beef 2.69, 6 wh chickens .89; and tonight topped it off w/2 turkeys .39/# - one for this week and one to smoke this summer.
Old 11/19/12, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by StangMahn
the rear bumpers are always like that. at least yours doesnt have the stress cracks in it!

had some of that for dinner myself
I just clayed it back in august though. I must have been driving on some nasty roads. And I think I have cracks in the paint on my trunk lid. No idea what's causing them. I do have a sub in my trunk, but I usually keep it pretty low.
I love the feel of a freshly clay barred and waxed car. Mine feels so slick after I detailed her last weekend.
Nice and smooth.
Old 11/19/12, 07:43 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I started the point system, pal
In your dreams, it was around LONG before you even knew what TMS was

I'll pee in it too.

Whole cow ground beef. T-bones, ribeyes, filets, roasts, everything ground in to hamburger. Its freakin' killer.

And whole hog sausage (damned good stuff, some of the best I've ever had)

I'm sure you already have.....and keep tempting me with the steaks, you're not too far for me to drive over there

No way, have you seen the chicks that Parker gets? Lol
Did you really have to put up the pic of you in the spiderman outfit?

Originally Posted by future9er24
spiderman is too emo
I don't pay much attention to comics but I'd have to agree from what I've seen.

Ironman is probably HIV positive at this point.
Won't affect him, he Ironman

I used to respect you.

The next time any of you quoted above are sitting at home and wondering why you can't get a date, and **** sure cant get laid, just look back at this post and its all spelled out right here for you.

Jesus Christ, are you guys serious with this ****? No wonder the country is going down the crapper as we speak. My God, you are grown men, get with the program.
I was thinking the same thing!!!

Hahaha I'm pretty sure we were just ****ing around. Lol ...and you weren't here to man up the conversation with alcohol and beef. p
If you were you wouldn't know SO much about them

Comics aren't for kids anymore, they're more mainstream adult like they were when they started
See? You weren't just ****ing around

Nah, he's a player out with his friends and getting laid.
That's what he wants you to think But I wouldn't be proud of that....

With that big ****ing mellon of his? I doubt that. Maybe getting laid with his guy friends.

NTTAWWT.

Just kidding Joe.

But I hope you are kidding too, I wouldn't want my teenage kid out screwing around, and I damned sure wouldn't be proud of it. Tried to teach mine morals, standards, and respect for himself. Though that's probably a foreign language in California.

He's the nicest and kindest guy you would ever meet, he treats the ladies right, but he is an adult and single and the ladies do love him. His mustang has key marks all over it they love him so much lol
He is doing it wrong

Torturing myself by watching Real Time with Bill Maher. Have to see what the enemies of America are up to. Michael Moore is on there, I haven't even seen most of the star wars movies, but just from clips i've seen, Michael Moore looks a lot like Jabba the Hut. I really hope this fat ****stick doesn't expect me to contribute one penny to providing him healthcare.
I don't know why you insist on doing that to yourself....

Just curious if kids in other parts of the country are taught like they are here. Down here everything is yes sir, no ma'am, etc. And if they are addressing an adult its Mr. or Miss. If mine or my nephews wanted to tell you something they would preface it with "Mr Gary", "Mr. Scott", "Mr. Paul", "Miss Jill", "Miss Stefanny", etc.

I have noticed the tradition starting to go away among kids of younger parents though. Kind of sad to me, but I guess people would consider it progressing and the times changing.
They are not, the south raises children with FAR more respect than other areas.

Thank you, please, excuse me, sorry, all used

Sir and ma'am used but rarely

Mr. or Mrs and a first name are incorrect and would be corrected immediately, but I've never heard it phrased like that, ever.
Who cares? as long as they recognize and show respect I don't care if it is considered "correct" or not....That's how you Californian's became so PC and pussified.

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Obviously he used their first names in his example, since he doesn't know their last name.

I was taught to say all that, but have noticed they are not used as much by kids these days.
No, they use the first name...often it's because during a conversation people don't use a last name so unless the child was introduced to someone as "Mr. Jones" they will use what they know or have heard.

It's still incorrect and would be corrected.
"would be" if you people out there ever taught your kids such respect

No, I meant first name. I'm not talking about their teacher or something like that, that would be Mr or Miss last name. I'm talking about an adult that they know, but not a family member. A family member would be uncle Lee, or aunt Joe for example. An adult they know would be Mr. Scott, etc. Like if I go to my friends house, he would call me Lee, his kids would call me Mr. Lee. If I went to see my nephews, they call me uncle Lee, their friends call me Mr. Lee.

Another thing I've noticed that is disappearing down here is kids not interrupting when adults are talking. For example, if I'm visiting my nephews and their dad and I are talking, if they have something to ask they'll come over and wait until we finish, or there is a lull in the conversation before they start talking.
I noticed that yesterday in the grocery store....a kid was trying to interupt his father while he was talking to someone else

There's a lake here about a quarter of a mile as the crow flies from the house, and there are a ton of geese that stay over there. For some reason they are starting to come over here around the house every once in a while. One was ran over out here a few months ago, and I've seen a couple walk through the woods and across the yard.

I went outside the other night about 2 am to have a smoke and I decided to walk out in the yard and take a leak while I was out there. I never turn the lights on, and its dark as hell out here. I took a few steps off the side walk into the yard, whipped it out and about halfway through one of those freaking geese let out a big honk and scared the living **** out of me. Must have been really close because it was loud as hell.

Stupid freakin' geese. Made me pee on myself.
Now THAT is funny!!! You were probably peeing on him...You'd honk too if you woke up to some redneck giving you a golden shower!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Yup. I will bring it to apple and see if they will swap it. If not, I may see about getting the button. I promised my youngest he could have this one when I upgrade.
At least he hasn't learned to damage his phone so that you will buy him a new one (cough....:Joe:....Cough)

No, I have better things to do
Like read comic books and watch spiderman?

I'm busy trying to put up with irritable, argumentative children while trying to work on homework, and cook dinner. Saturday night.

Then don't read Joe's posts

I thought you knew everything there was to know about me?
He is still putting everything together for his candle lit Nathan shrine....

I don't even know everything there is to know about me. I'm a messed up, crazy, complex, irrational, senseless nut job. Good luck.
Joe: It puts the lotion on it's skin and does what it's told or it gets the hose again

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
:gay:
50 points

:kissmyass: nlyprimitivemindswatchfights
Don't your beloved superheroes fight? Just sayin

Originally Posted by chessmanmark
Everyone's reminiscing about eating one when they were five. They don't hold up as an adult.

Drake's coffee cakes still rule though
True, I had picked up some for my zombie kit picture and tried one and didn't like it....much better in my memory as a child.

Yeah, how'd they turn out after taking blows to the head for so long?
Seems to turn out well...since the likes of people like Tyson had money to burn and are still doing well

They think like people from California.

200 points!

I was wrong. It wasn't tonight. It will be the night before Thanksgiving.

Not sure how drunk I'll get though considering I will have my wife, 2 daughters, 2 of their friends, our daycare owner and her husband, my brother and his wife and my nephew there. But then again that may mean I just get ****faced.
That's sounds like the making of a bad **** movie

I need a haircut hair is too long for ups I gotta 2nd warning
Oh no, a 2nd warning! Better not get a third or they will smack your pee pee

What nationality are you Nathan?
American :duh:

Why do you need to know?
It's for his shrine of you in his dark basement

Is it a ducking secret

I'm German English Czech and Polish
Now that's white ^^^^
No, that's a MUTT

I'll cut you some slack this time. I'm abooot to lay down myself.
Did you drink too much canadian whiskey?

This is how we roll. Al and Charlie should like this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...6e2_story.html
Awesome!

But there's only one Joe.

Thank God.
No, there is more than one....I have to put up with his Brother Joe (Deep south clown in brown) daily....while not as abrasive, he must be related because he isn't right in the head either

Who are the Titans?
A group of Nissan pickup trucks

Why don't you cook up one of those steaks

Few things feel better than fresh paint

Good morning everyone!

Finally made some time this weekend to gut the SVO for it's second makeover thanks to the April '11 Tornado....
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-imag3358.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-imag3359.jpg  
Old 11/19/12, 07:58 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Hey Joe, thought you might want to get yourself this to help with your superhero fetish....

"Remember Batman actually fought crime in S. California weather so It is a permanently open car and tucked into the Bat Cave when not in Community service /appearances."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/One-O...orcev4exp=true

Last edited by svopaul; 11/19/12 at 08:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast