Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/12/12, 02:20 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Finishing my rum and heading to bed. 0700 PT tomorrow. Hope everyone has a pleasant night, except maybe Joe.
Old 6/12/12, 02:22 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Me too. If it weren't for the fact that I'd weigh 400lbs, I could eat bbq everyday. Pulled pork shoulder, ribs, whole chickens, brisket, turkey legs, burnt ends, you name it, I'm down for bbq anytime. Pork variants are my favorite though.
Now I'm really getting hungry! I sure hope Mr. Jill has his apron on and my dinner ready when I get home

Originally Posted by svopaul

You'll overlook the heat when you don't smell garbage in the air. Actually so far the best cooked meat I have had was at Chaps Charcoal Restaurant in Baltimore

5801 Pulaski Hwy.....GO!!!!
I'm gonna try to talk him into going this Saturday night.
Old 6/12/12, 02:23 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Finishing my rum and heading to bed. 0700 PT tomorrow. Hope everyone has a pleasant night, except maybe Joe.
Night Erich!
Old 6/12/12, 02:32 PM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Now I'm really getting hungry! I sure hope Mr. Jill has his apron on and my dinner ready when I get home

I'm gonna try to talk him into going this Saturday night.
Saturday night? You could catch a show at the same time then since it's in the Gentlemen's Gold Club parking lot
Old 6/12/12, 02:39 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Saturday night? You could catch a show at the same time then since it's in the Gentlemen's Gold Club parking lot
Lol, actually he loves to cook and is good at it. Plus he gets home before I do, so he can have at it. I will never object or complain about what is on the table

And I'm sure he wouldn't object to a show after dinner either, lol!
Old 6/12/12, 02:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I'll have mine on shortly. Fixing T-bones and salmon steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, green beans and salad.
Old 6/12/12, 02:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Who will own the car?!? I don't ask permission for what I do to my cars...heck I don't ask permission for what I do to the wife's car..
Wait ... I'm asking permission lmao ... For close to 2k for taillights and a bumper I would like some opinions lmao ... For that much I can get some better cams, and a CAI/Tune
Afternoon

Actually love the silver/red, saw one in Montgomery on the showroom floor with a comp orange.

Hope it works out for you!
I really like Ingot silver and am starting to get used to the red on there but put some matte black where the red is and I think it would look
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
am not

Slowly you are lol ... Chocolate, Chinese Food, the way I fold my money .....

hope you never see the way i park

Dear god it is an absolute disaster

i'm now starving....... the South is starting to sound better and better .....besides the heat which i am sure i would be able to get used to lmao
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I wish it was cold here. Its been rainy all day with temps in the high 80's. God it's terrible out there. I'd rather it be 130 than this sh**!
I can deal with 100 and no humidity but not heat and humidity, especially when you are outside all day long
Originally Posted by lalayla
I'm hungry now.
Me too .... And I want some good BBQ Ribs too lol
Old 6/12/12, 02:45 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'll have mine on shortly. Fixing T-bones and salmon steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, green beans and salad.
Yum. I bought some nice porterhouse at the store this week, but just found out that we are out of propane and the weber charcoal grill broke
Old 6/12/12, 02:52 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by ford20
I really like Ingot silver and am starting to get used to the red on there but put some matte black where the red is and I think it would look
Hb's 250 is Ingot Silver. I like the color
Old 6/12/12, 02:55 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yum. I bought some nice porterhouse at the store this week, but just found out that we are out of propane and the weber charcoal grill broke

Home Dopey has all kinds of weber parts.

And there's no reason to use a tasteless propane grill in the summa time.
Old 6/12/12, 02:56 PM
Service Manager

Lol, actually he loves to cook and is good at it. Plus he gets home before I do, so he can have at it. I will never object or complain about what is on the table

And I'm sure he wouldn't object to a show after dinner either, lol!
Well I figure that might help you sell him on the trip

I never complain about what is on the table either...if she goes through the trouble to make it, I'm not going to ***** about anything

Now THAT sucks! Good excuse to head out to Chaps though
Old 6/12/12, 02:57 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, her '08 GT, lol
I agree, the boss isn't worth more than that. :eviljester:
Old 6/12/12, 02:58 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Just came across a 2010 retro built boss on eBay? Weird
Old 6/12/12, 03:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by lalayla
Just came across a 2010 retro built boss on eBay? Weird
Those things are butt *** ugly IMO. Alot of work was put into them but you can't polish a turd.
Old 6/12/12, 03:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hb's 250 is Ingot Silver. I like the color
I like the ingot silver a lot, the ones I have seen had some metallic in it and it really popped!
Old 6/12/12, 03:25 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by ford20
Those things are butt *** ugly IMO. Alot of work was put into them but you can't polish a turd.
You can polish a turd....it just becomes a shiny turd

Those and the Shelby version are awful and the craftsmanship is crap...I looked over two of the Shelby's at SEMA and I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 6/12/12, 03:30 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Those and the Shelby version are awful and the craftsmanship is crap...I looked over two of the Shelby's at SEMA and I couldn't stop laughing.
glad you point out the word "craftsmanship" - which is why one of these days when I'm ready to go HAM on my Mustang, I'm bringing it to a shop in 'Bama with an owner that has a boatload of cars of his own. I think you'll like what I've got in mind for a final project.
Old 6/12/12, 03:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

But by the time you are done your hands are all brown
Old 6/12/12, 03:40 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by StangMahn
glad you point out the word "craftsmanship" - which is why one of these days when I'm ready to go HAM on my Mustang, I'm bringing it to a shop in 'Bama with an owner that has a boatload of cars of his own. I think you'll like what I've got in mind for a final project.

lol....My father beat into my head at a young age "A job worth doing is worth doing right"...I can't stand all these thrown together cars being sold for top dollar. So many shortcuts and half arsed attempts and I can't believe people overlook that stuff...maybe I'm too picky but I don't think anyone should settle for some of the stuff put out there so often.
Old 6/12/12, 03:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone, how are you all doing. So just a little update. I met my sister for the first time yesterday and had such a good time with her. It wasn't a long meeting as she had to fly out to DC for work today. But She is so nice and told me so much. She knew about me for 2 years. When I just found out in december of last year. As we talked we found out we have a few things in common. 1 that is really weird. But we both like Hockey, Both are NY Rangers fans, and love muscle/fast cars. We both Hate Fish and will not eat it. Then this was the strangest thing that got me yesterday. We both have to have a glass of Chocolate milk before going to bed. That really freaked me out. She is also 8 years older then me.

What was so odd was the places she worked. Like the Aquarium, the bronx zoo, And a a store in Woodhave queens. At anytime in my life I could have been standing right next to her, and would not have never known.

Right now I am in Ocala Florida and going to spend the night. I am going to hit up the Don Garlits Drag Racing museum before heading the rest of the way south.

Last edited by jkstang78; 6/12/12 at 03:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast