Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/12, 08:14 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jam, Jelly, it's all the same right?
Old 4/13/12, 08:22 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Jam, Jelly, it's all the same right?
Unless its preserves.
Old 4/13/12, 08:26 PM
INKY

turning into a food forum now?
Old 4/13/12, 08:29 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Streets are flooded here
Old 4/13/12, 08:30 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
to add to all the downer stories that i just read above:

my parents got divorced when i was 4, mom caught him in bed with another woman, they fought, she took me and moved back to Ukraine, skip a few years, i just recently found out that he is married moved to another country in the Middle East and has 3 other daughters, would love to find him and slap him but oh well, maybe one day
Old 4/13/12, 08:32 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
would love to find him and slap him but oh well, maybe one day
Because he never took you squirrel hunting?

You could always mail him an envelope of dog doo.
Old 4/13/12, 08:32 PM
Banned

my parents got divorced when i was 4, mom caught him in bed with another woman, they fought, she took me and moved back to Ukraine, skip a few years, i just recently found out that he is married moved to another country in the Middle East and has 3 other daughters, would love to find him and slap him but oh well, maybe one day
sorry D I never said why my father got the boot. He slept with my moms best friend. He got around. I have 3 half brothers from 3 different women.
Old 4/13/12, 08:33 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
So many sad stories in here.
Old 4/13/12, 08:34 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Streets are flooded here
Raining?

Sorry to hear DD.
Originally Posted by cdynaco

dog doo
Old 4/13/12, 08:34 PM
Banned

Raining?

Sorry to hear DD.

dog doo
Hard!!
Old 4/13/12, 08:37 PM
Legacy Tms Member

no my uncle took me rabbit hunting though he was my dad growing up and i miss him with all my heart but being in 2 diffrent countries sucks

charlie, i am female, i am nothing to him lol

sorry D I never said why my father got the boot. He slept with my moms best friend. He got around. I have 3 half brothers from 3 different women.
my oldest half sister is 18, i am 23 next month, didnt take long for my sperm donor to get around. my stepdad and i do not get along and i truly wish and i mean truly wish i had a Dad in my life....even worse i have no relashionship with my mom...........but thats the end of my rant for now....

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
sad stories, but when they are typed out for others to read, it may take a little off a persons shoulders and it may give that comfort of a caring heart for someone
Old 4/13/12, 08:40 PM
Post *****

Hard!!
Send it USPS though.

UPS Drivers have higher standards. lol
Old 4/13/12, 08:44 PM
INKY

Hard!!
That sucks!
no my uncle took me rabbit hunting though he was my dad growing up and i miss him with all my heart but being in 2 diffrent countries sucks

charlie, i am female, i am nothing to him lol

my oldest half sister is 18, i am 23 next month, didnt take long for my sperm donor to get around. my stepdad and i do not get along and i truly wish and i mean truly wish i had a Dad in my life....even worse i have no relashionship with my mom...........but thats the end of my rant for now....

sad stories, but when they are typed out for others to read, it may take a little off a persons shoulders and it may give that comfort of a caring heart for someone
I have a half sister that is 10 years older than me and a half brother that is 8 years older. Didn't know about my sister until I was 20, my mom's father made her give her up for adoption. My dad adapoted my brother and I didn't know he was my half brother for a long time. My brother and I haven't been as close in recent years and I have a decent relationship with my sister. Makes it a little difficult when I am always living far away due to my job.
Old 4/13/12, 08:44 PM
Banned

Send it USPS though.

UPS Drivers have higher standards. lol
IDK I've seen some crazy crap come through ups. LOL
Old 4/13/12, 08:45 PM
Banned

That sucks!

I have a half sister that is 10 years older than me and a half brother that is 8 years older. Didn't know about my sister until I was 20, my mom's father made her give her up for adoption. My dad adapoted my brother and I didn't know he was my half brother for a long time. My brother and I haven't been as close in recent years and I have a decent relationship with my sister. Makes it a little difficult when I am always living far away due to my job.
I tried to go for a drive but had to turn around and come home.
Old 4/13/12, 08:47 PM
Legacy Tms Member

That sucks!

my biological father is a Muslim man, i am nothing to him, and i will leave it at that....
Old 4/13/12, 08:48 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
and i truly wish and i mean truly wish i had a Dad in my life....even worse i have no relashionship with my mom...........but thats the end of my rant for now....

Yeah but there's a lot of lessons. If a person decides to commit, stay loyal! Or don't commit. Esp when there are going to be kids involved.
Keep the zipper zipped or the legs closed as the case may be. If people flirt or hit on you, leave!
A good marriage is a wonderful life path. Desertion and wrecking a great friendship partnership is pure evil.
That's what pizzes me off when someone says 'it happened to me so I'm going to do it to someone else'. grrr.... that's the same lame excuse used by pedophiles.

no my uncle took me rabbit hunting though

Those hours spent hunting and fishing and seeing nature, and camping and hearing stories from that Dad (or Uncle) are priceless. At least to me. My love of nature and animals and my forming a dream to live in the mountains, and fight to keep it when money is tight or enemies try to take your dream.... are ALL because of the love and respect of nature that was instilled during those trips.

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/13/12 at 08:50 PM.
Old 4/13/12, 08:52 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Yeah but there's a lot of lessons. If a person decides to commit, stay loyal! Or don't commit. Esp when there are going to be kids involved.
Keep the zipper zipped or the legs closed as the case may be. If people flirt or hit on you, leave!
A good marriage is a wonderful life path. Desertion and wrecking a great friendship partnership is pure evil.
That's what pizzes me off when someone says 'it happened to me so I'm going to do it to someone else'. grrr.... that's the same lame excuse used by pedophiles.

Those hours spent hunting and fishing and seeing nature, and camping and hearing stories from that Dad (or Uncle) are priceless. At least to me. My love of nature and animals and my forming a dream to live in the mountains, and fight to keep it when money is tight or enemies try to take your dream.... are ALL because of the love and respect of nature that was instilled during those trips.
charlie i miss the rural country life so much! my uncle on skype tells me every week about what he has caught up in the woods...thats if he is not drunk lol
or what car he wants to buy to work on!

i told him how i was into mustangs and he was all proud of me and said that i have his need for speed blood in me ...he is my godfather LOL
Old 4/13/12, 08:58 PM
INKY

I tried to go for a drive but had to turn around and come home.
That bad! Were you running out to get a burger?
my biological father is a Muslim man, i am nothing to him, and i will leave it at that....
Don't understand some cultures
Old 4/13/12, 08:58 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Don't understand some cultures
wish i understood....

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast