Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/7/12, 06:19 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Leaving next August so the Boss may be gone around that time. Probably try to leave in early August so the girls can adjust to the new area before starting school.
i really don't know when i will go, maybe treat myself for my birthday next year in May
i will see where my life is at by then and only keep my fingers crossed

being the new kid in school is never fun, i moved to America in 97 and until 2001 went to 3 diffrent schools...
Old 4/7/12, 06:28 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
i really don't know when i will go, maybe treat myself for my birthday next year in May
i will see where my life is at by then and only keep my fingers crossed

being the new kid in school is never fun, i moved to America in 97 and until 2001 went to 3 diffrent schools...
Yeah, my oldest will be starting high school too. I'd really like for her to be able to spend all of high school in the same school. When she is done her sister will start. Big reason I will probably retire when I hit 20.
Old 4/7/12, 06:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

I like TK, I don't know why but I just want to climb him like a tree
I burst out laughing when I read that.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

That pic is probably from '09 (Revolution). I think she's always been on the bigger side, though not necessarily fat. It's just the way she's built.
Built for comfort, not speed.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I did it! I get to meet Miranda in less than two weeks!!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Congrats. Happy for you bud.

Originally Posted by denlem
I ordered my car today, so maybe a ride this summer....
That's awesome Dennis, really glad you're finally able to get another one.

My danged internets have been out all day. It'll work for a couple of minutes, then quit for an hour.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/7/12 at 06:34 PM.
Old 4/7/12, 06:41 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Yeah, my oldest will be starting high school too. I'd really like for her to be able to spend all of high school in the same school. When she is done her sister will start. Big reason I will probably retire when I hit 20.
it would make life so much easier to be in the same school, when i went into middle school in 2001 it was so hard for me to adjust since everyone already had their little friendships and i was the new girl...just makes things harder
but much luck to you and them in adjusting have you and your family moved around a lot?
Old 4/7/12, 06:53 PM
INKY

it would make life so much easier to be in the same school, when i went into middle school in 2001 it was so hard for me to adjust since everyone already had their little friendships and i was the new girl...just makes things harder
but much luck to you and them in adjusting have you and your family moved around a lot?
Haven't moved around too much. My oldest was born here in Germany and we moved to CO when she was 2. Youngest was born there and we moved to HI when she was 2, lol. Then we moved here. The next move will probably be the last, never know for sure though.
Old 4/7/12, 06:54 PM
INKY

Hey Lee, hope your interwebz stay up!
Old 4/7/12, 07:00 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Haven't moved around too much. My oldest was born here in Germany and we moved to CO when she was 2. Youngest was born there and we moved to HI when she was 2, lol. Then we moved here. The next move will probably be the last, never know for sure though.
that is awesome my neighbor was born in Hawaii
sounds like the moving around i did when i was that age, born in Ukraine, moved to Syria, moved back to Ukraine, to Poland, back to Ukraine, then America lol
Old 4/7/12, 07:03 PM
INKY

that is awesome my neighbor was born in Hawaii
sounds like the moving around i did when i was that age, born in Ukraine, moved to Syria, moved back to Ukraine, to Poland, back to Ukraine, then America lol
We have been almost everywhere for around four years. Spent 15 months in Sacramento when I first joined. Been a very good career, good assignments.
Old 4/7/12, 07:06 PM
Legacy Tms Member

We have been almost everywhere for around four years. Spent 15 months in Sacramento when I first joined. Been a very good career, good assignments.
to see the world and so many places would be so enjoyable

but will be nice once you have that permanent home to sit back and enjoy for the rest of your days
Old 4/7/12, 07:07 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I burst out laughing when I read that.

Built for comfort, not speed.

Congrats. Happy for you bud.

That's awesome Dennis, really glad you're finally able to get another one.

My danged internets have been out all day. It'll work for a couple of minutes, then quit for an hour.
Well he's a lot taller than I am, so it either climb or get a step ladder. Climbing sounds like more fun ;p
Old 4/7/12, 07:08 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
AMIE!!!! Make it by the beach today?
ERICH!! Not today
Old 4/7/12, 07:09 PM
INKY

to see the world and so many places would be so enjoyable

but will be nice once you have that permanent home to sit back and enjoy for the rest of your days

Yes. Have to admit it will be strange to live in one place for more than 4 years. Been getting the itch to move by the four year point lately.
Old 4/7/12, 07:11 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by lalayla
ERICH!! Not today
BOOO! Looks like it wasn't a horrible day though.
Old 4/7/12, 07:13 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Yes. Have to admit it will be strange to live in one place for more than 4 years. Been getting the itch to move by the four year point lately.
haha i have lived in this very same town in NJ for 10 and a half years, longest place i have ever lived in and i can't hate it more! i can't wait to one day see the sign "You are now leaving New Jersey." i might pull off to the side of the road and just scream at the top of my lungs in happiness lol
Old 4/7/12, 07:16 PM
INKY

haha i have lived in this very same town in NJ for 10 and a half years, longest place i have ever lived in and i can't hate it more! i can't wait to one day see the sign "You are now leaving New Jersey." i might pull off to the side of the road and just scream at the top of my lungs in happiness lol
Haha! We loved Denver, but the job was getting on my nerves. I had been trying to get to HI for some time and was glad to leave. Was ready to leave HI too, schools aren't the best. I do miss the weather there though.
Old 4/7/12, 07:20 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Haha! We loved Denver, but the job was getting on my nerves. I had been trying to get to HI for some time and was glad to leave. Was ready to leave HI too, schools aren't the best. I do miss the weather there though.
my stepdad lived in Michigan and said he loved it, then again he lived in Africa for some time lol

just have to find the happy medium for you and for your girls to have the proper education and make new friends

Hawaii just sounds awesome, but it must be so expensive and it just being a bunch of islands scares me!
Old 4/7/12, 07:24 PM
INKY

my stepdad lived in Michigan and said he loved it, then again he lived in Africa for some time lol

just have to find the happy medium for you and for your girls to have the proper education and make new friends

Hawaii just sounds awesome, but it must be so expensive and it just being a bunch of islands scares me!
Yeah, big reason I want to go to TX. Retirement won't be taxed, family is somewhat close, and pretty sure the schools are decent.

HI is beautiful, but expensive. Not sure I could live there permanently, but would love to go back to visit friends and see the things I missed while living there.
Old 4/7/12, 07:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Yeah, big reason I want to go to TX. Retirement won't be taxed, family is somewhat close, and pretty sure the schools are decent.

HI is beautiful, but expensive. Not sure I could live there permanently, but would love to go back to visit friends and see the things I missed while living there.
i have heard the cost of living in parts of TX is decent, heck out of the area that i live in the cost of living drops, i go an hour west of here and i end up in PA and it is already cheaper by so much! an hour east of me and you end up in NYC where it is just ridiculous and congested! i want open fields long cruise roads, nature, much more rural...i am so over the city life

HI sounds amazing to visit and explore and enjoy, but to live i wouldn't be able to fathom that...
Old 4/7/12, 07:30 PM
INKY

i have heard the cost of living in parts of TX is decent, heck out of the area that i live in the cost of living drops, i go an hour west of here and i end up in PA and it is already cheaper by so much! an hour east of me and you end up in NYC where it is just ridiculous and congested! i want open fields long cruise roads, nature, much more rural...i am so over the city life

HI sounds amazing to visit and explore and enjoy, but to live i wouldn't be able to fathom that...
Places I have looked at in TX aren't that expensive to live in. Really depends on where I end up and how far away from work I am willing to live.
Old 4/7/12, 07:34 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Places I have looked at in TX aren't that expensive to live in. Really depends on where I end up and how far away from work I am willing to live.
would you be able to choose your next place of employment or would be another assignment?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast