Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/10, 07:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Awesmoe shots what a very nice place to be that time of the day
Old 4/21/10, 07:47 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
P-51 Mustang
looks like a fun time
Old 4/21/10, 08:00 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Sweet pics Jim!
Old 4/21/10, 08:28 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome pics Jim
Old 4/21/10, 09:01 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
Well here are a few quick pics from our vacation in FL

Sorry to anyone on a slow connection.
I was supposed to get pics of the GF in bikini.

I will patiently be awaiting your PM.
Old 4/21/10, 09:12 PM

Bought something on ebay this past weekend, and when I bought it the listing said "more than 10 in stock". Then I got the email yesterday that my item had shipped. Now tonight I get a request to cancel my transaction since they're "out of stock". What the hell?! I'll buy it somewhere else!
Old 4/21/10, 09:14 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Bought something on ebay this past weekend, and when I bought it the listing said "more than 10 in stock". Then I got the email yesterday that my item had shipped. Now tonight I get a request to cancel my transaction since they're "out of stock". What the hell?! I'll buy it somewhere else!
Ebay sucks. It's like the Facebook of retail sites.

But hey. I bought a car off it.

My 'good' news of the day is that my Bronco's lift kit finally shipped yesterday. It is scheduled for Friday delivery.
Old 4/21/10, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ebay sucks. It's like the Facebook of retail sites.

But hey. I bought a car off it.

My 'good' news of the day is that my Bronco's lift kit finally shipped yesterday. It is scheduled for Friday delivery.
That's what you think.
Old 4/21/10, 09:20 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ebay and paypal suck, unfortunately there arent any good alternatives. they've almost sorta got a monopoly on internet auction sites and money transfers... sighhh i'm forced to use it all the time too.

also @ P51s
Old 4/21/10, 09:27 PM
Post *****

That's what you think.
I don't get it.

My bad news of the day is that I have to go have a 'sleep study' done because the doctor thinks my fat *** has sleep apnea. Supposedly that's why I'm tired all the time and why I wake up more tired than when I fell asleep. Plus I wake up with headaches from the oxygen depravation. *sigh*

If I do have it I will have to wear a mask to sleep in until I can lose enough weight and hope the symptoms go away. *double sigh*
Old 4/21/10, 09:35 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Well, I is home. Not what I would expect for a job interview or a company. There was no reception area. I walk in to a make-shift cube farm and have to find someone. I meet up with a girl with a smokin' bod, (sorry, Gary, no pics) and a not-so-smokin' face. She has me sit and wait for someone. Then Some biker dude sat with me and asked a few questions and then we went out to the production area showed me everything. Kind of a ghost town in there. Then I got swapped to the supervisor. Had to listen to him carefully through his accent.

Overall it went okay but I could tell they were looking for someone with experience. They were interviewing others too. So it's a sit and wait game to see what happens.

I did have to go to the temp agency after, and the lady there said she did talk to someone after I left and they liked me but may not use me for that job but have another position they may want me for.

I'll see what happens next week...
Hope everything turns out good for you Dennis!

Not good. My dog has kidney failure now.
Im sorry to hear about this Nathan. It sucks when an animal that you are close to is sick.

Originally Posted by 07S197
Well here are a few quick pics from our vacation in FL
Those were some awesome shots!
Old 4/21/10, 09:35 PM

That sucks. There's a guy at work who has to do the same thing.
Old 4/21/10, 09:56 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that.....poor puppy

What type of allergy? Food allergy?
not food actually....theres an Ingridient in Tylenol Super Streangth that reacted against me in an opposite effect...ive been weak, dizzy, and rapid heart rate for the past week...basically if i wasnt given the meds that my doctor gave me in time i wouldve had a seizure, brain trauma, or suffered from cardiac arrest...
Old 4/21/10, 10:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I don't get it.

My bad news of the day is that I have to go have a 'sleep study' done because the doctor thinks my fat *** has sleep apnea. Supposedly that's why I'm tired all the time and why I wake up more tired than when I fell asleep. Plus I wake up with headaches from the oxygen depravation. *sigh*

If I do have it I will have to wear a mask to sleep in until I can lose enough weight and hope the symptoms go away. *double sigh*

Good luck getting laid with that on.

Seriously though, that sucks Gary. I haven't been sleeping well either, I sleep at odd hours for short periods of time, and wake up repeatedly from really effed up dreams. I've also been waking myself up by acting out things that happen in the dreams. Just last night I was having a crazy dream and in it, I tripped and began to fall toward the concrete. I woke myself up by throwing my arms out to break the fall I was having in the dream and knocked stuff off of the bedside table.

Sorry to hear about your friend Nathan. Maybe its time to have him/her put down so it doesn't suffer. A few years ago, I had to have a dog put down that I had for over 20 years. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It took me months to get over it, and I still think about him and all the enjoyment he brought my family.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/21/10 at 10:28 PM.
Old 4/21/10, 10:28 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Seriously though, that sucks Gary. I haven't been sleeping well either, I sleep at odd hours for short periods of time, and wake up repeatedly from really effed up dreams. I've also been waking myself up by acting out things that happen in the dreams. Just last night I was having a crazy dream and in it, I tripped and began to fall toward the concrete. I woke myself up by throwing my arms out to break the fall I was having in the dream and knocked stuff off of the bedside table.

Dude. I was just telling the wife I had a weird dream last night.

I was sleeping and I was aware of it. Kind of like I knew I was asleep but I was conscious. And all of a sudden I start hearing this buzzing in my head. It's coming from inside my brain and it won't stop. It keeps getting louder and louder and louder to the point that I'm screaming in pain. The noise is so loud its actually vibrating and shaking my brain inside my skull. I know I'm asleep and I can't wake up to stop it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't make myself wake up. It finally becomes so bad that I know if I don't do something it will kill me. So I throw myself onto the floor from the couch.

I woke up soaked in sweat.

By the way, I was on the couch because I fell asleep watching The Count of Monte Cristo.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 4/21/10 at 10:29 PM.
Old 4/21/10, 10:44 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was sleeping and I was aware of it. Kind of like I knew I was asleep but I was conscious.

By the way, I was on the couch because I fell asleep watching The Count of Monte Cristo.
I love that zone!!!
And I seem to hit it often with the tv on in the background on the couch. Used to travel a lot and I remember it then in hotels too. However, I have learned to turn the volume down and turn to an innocuous station like the Weather Channel LOL... just so I'm not putting poison into my subconscious for hours on end.

Don't know about the rest... I thought you were going to say 'and then the alarm went off!'

I also have that zone in bed with no tv when something is disturbing the silence - like a storm blowin' in and the trees are swingin'...

(silence is amazing. did you know you can hear snowflakes falling? floaty flakes-not talkin' sleet *****)

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/21/10 at 10:53 PM.
Old 4/21/10, 10:47 PM
Post *****

Good luck getting laid with that on.

I'm married. I don't have to worry about getting laid anymore. Because I won't either way.
Old 4/21/10, 10:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

I'm married. I don't have to worry about getting laid anymore. Because I won't either way.
Heh, says the man with six kids.
Old 4/21/10, 10:54 PM
Post *****

Heh, says the man with six kids.
Well. Supposedly that makes at least six times for me. Or the mailman.
Old 4/21/10, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by zhovkva89
not food actually....theres an Ingridient in Tylenol Super Streangth that reacted against me in an opposite effect...ive been weak, dizzy, and rapid heart rate for the past week...basically if i wasnt given the meds that my doctor gave me in time i wouldve had a seizure, brain trauma, or suffered from cardiac arrest...
Yikes that's scary Diana. Glad you got to the doctor in time!!

I was sleeping and I was aware of it. Kind of like I knew I was asleep but I was conscious. And all of a sudden I start hearing this buzzing in my head. It's coming from inside my brain and it won't stop. It keeps getting louder and louder and louder to the point that I'm screaming in pain. The noise is so loud its actually vibrating and shaking my brain inside my skull. I know I'm asleep and I can't wake up to stop it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't make myself wake up. It finally becomes so bad that I know if I don't do something it will kill me. So I throw myself onto the floor from the couch.

I woke up soaked in sweat.

I had a dream once that there was this little leprechaun guy trying to kill me. I woke up with a horrible stomach ache from the medicine I was taking for strep throat.

Time for bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a crappy day. I have to leave early to print out my paper at work since our printer won't work for crap. Then in the afternoon I have to go to a different doctor and hopefully get my stupid toe taken care of. Plus I have my sick dog on top of it all. She's going back to the vet tomorrow, and if she's not showing any signs of getting better, we'll have to talk about what we're gonna do.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast