Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/2/10, 09:12 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Hey Gary

****. That looks like a tractor tire.
Old 4/2/10, 09:13 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
The stadium looks great. I believe baseball should be played outside. Same as football.

Now you'll have things like rain delays and make-up games that y'all didn't have before though.

Sucky news on the Bronco. It's not finished. I went to pick it up and it was only half done. I talked him into trying to squeeze me in and evidently I was last on the list even though I took it in first thing this morning. So now it won't be ready till Monday as they are closed this weekend. Sucks. I was going to get alot of work done on it, but now its not even here for me to work on.

I did see the bumpers and baja bar and tire carrier sprayed and they looked freakin' awesome. Now its time to order my lift kit and get serious about wheels and tires.
Maybe in TX, but in MN it's gonna be a huge pain.

Sucks you can't work on it, but what can you do.
Old 4/2/10, 09:15 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Maybe in TX, but in MN it's gonna be a huge pain.

Sucks you can't work on it, but what can you do.
Break in and steal my own truck back. Then sneak it back early Monday morning.

Heck if they'd let me I'd spray the **** thing. I broke down everything for them so that they could do it quickly and charge me the least amount possible. Plus I don't want them cocking it up anyway. The less they do the better. I don't like people who make $10 an hour working on my stuff. I'd rather do as much as possible myself.
Old 4/2/10, 09:21 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Thanks for the link Gary

If you haven't already installed a filter clip, get one now and install it during this filter change. The E4OD is known for the filter dropping out of the valve body into the pan, and causing problems. The best-known symptom of this is that the truck stalls whenever you shift into reverse.
Mine has stalled before when stopped in drive and dropped into reverse... Always stutters a little when I shift to reverse after being in drive, not a problem when going from park
Old 4/2/10, 09:24 PM

Heck if they'd let me I'd spray the **** thing. I broke down everything for them so that they could do it quickly and charge me the least amount possible. Plus I don't want them cocking it up anyway. The less they do the better. I don't like people who make $10 an hour working on my stuff. I'd rather do as much as possible myself.
Ya, I don't think that's something you really want to get messed up.
Old 4/2/10, 09:27 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well guys I just found out that the Yellow Stang at that one place was a theft recovery that recieved front end damage. From the pics that I seen it looks like they did a hellava good job getting it back out on the road. They said that the A/C doesnt work but are trying to find the hose to replace then it will work.

Oh and BTW yes we are getting it. The wifey is extremely excited due to it being her Stang
Old 4/2/10, 09:28 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well guys I just found out that the Yellow Stang at that one place was a theft recovery that recieved front end damage. From the pics that I seen it looks like they did a hellava good job getting it back out on the road. They said that the A/C doesnt work but are trying to find the hose to replace then it will work.

Oh and BTW yes we are getting it. The wifey is extremely excited due to it being her Stang
Well congrats and good luck with it.
Old 4/2/10, 09:32 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
Well congrats and good luck with it.
Oh and I forgot to add that the deal that we made was that she could get that one and I get a '11 GT 5.0

We guys I am off to work. It is gonna be a good day since we have no aircraft to work on.
Old 4/2/10, 09:38 PM

Congrats!

Oh and I forgot to add that the deal that we made was that she could get that one and I get a '11 GT 5.0

We guys I am off to work. It is gonna be a good day since we have no aircraft to work on.
Double congrats!
Old 4/2/10, 09:42 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Thanks for the link Gary

Mine has stalled before when stopped in drive and dropped into reverse... Always stutters a little when I shift to reverse after being in drive, not a problem when going from park
Glad I could help. I think I'm gonna replace mine with the 2002 Super Duty pan because I like that it has a drain plug and the reusable gasket.

The consensus on the site over there is to change fluid and filters, but never do any more than that on a high mileage transmission. And whatever you do don't take it somewhere for them to do a flush of any kind.
Old 4/2/10, 09:43 PM
Post *****

Congrats. That's awesome.
Old 4/2/10, 09:54 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Congrats Dirk!
Old 4/2/10, 10:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Hey Gary

Pretty aggressive tire, me likey

I feel the same. I don't like strange people working on my stuff, specially cars.

Hope they figure it out soon.

You'll have hecksa lot of cars Dirk, congrats
Old 4/2/10, 10:19 PM

Video from the end of the game. Youtube messed up the quality again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCANqAA5bgM
Old 4/2/10, 10:29 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
****. That looks like a tractor tire.
Then there's always these

Last edited by bluethunderhorse; 4/2/10 at 10:32 PM.
Old 4/2/10, 10:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Now that one's a little overboard
Old 4/2/10, 10:34 PM
Post *****

I like that pic. Pulling out the poor little Jeep.
Old 4/2/10, 10:43 PM

Those things are insane!
Old 4/2/10, 11:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Check this out!

Old 4/2/10, 11:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ended up going to the game after all. Sucks, they lost miserably. Anyways, I'm still not sure what I think of the new stadium. It's nice and all, but it's still not the metrodome. The layout of it is really odd. I guess I'm used to the dome set-up. First the bad: aisles are really narrow, you can't see a good chunk of the field and home plate if someone's sitting in front of you (I'm almost 6'), the layout of the scores and stats is really messy, and lastly, it was windy as hell in there! The good: outdoor atmosphere is cool (reminds me of state fair, amusement park), everything's new and clean....time for pics:

Sorry Nate, but I wouldn't give a squirt of **** to watch a baseball game. As far as I'm concerned they are all a bunch of over paid, doped up, window lickers that have nothing else to offer society.

Too bad you don't live closer. A friend of mind owns a shop that does 4x4 parts, stereos, and spray on bed lining. Could have got you a hell of a deal.

Sorry man, but I don't trust anything someone tells me about a rebuilt title. There is a good chance that the car has been wrapped around a telephone pole and severely f'ed up.

Glad I could help. I think I'm gonna replace mine with the 2002 Super Duty pan because I like that it has a drain plug and the reusable gasket.

The consensus on the site over there is to change fluid and filters, but never do any more than that on a high mileage transmission. And whatever you do don't take it somewhere for them to do a flush of any kind.
That is essentially what I was saying in my other post a few pages back. But, even a fluid and filter change on a high mile tranny seems to put them out to pasture. If the fluid doesn't smell burnt and looks good, and it is changing properly, leave it alone.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast