Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/10, 11:06 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well I am off. Next time you see a post from me I will be in Kuwait.
Old 2/9/10, 11:56 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Well I am off. Next time you see a post from me I will be in Kuwait.
Send us some of the warm weather... Got a foot of snow coming here!
Old 2/9/10, 12:37 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Good luck Dirk!
Old 2/9/10, 01:56 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq8wbXAR4ZQ
Old 2/9/10, 02:19 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
So I need to rent a car while I will be in FL. Anyone have suggestions??

or any good discount codes??????
Mustang!
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
LULZ

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Really? I always assumed you could see the other shore at the Great Lakes. And there's big waves?

The salt air smell is different...
Not really... That's somewhere they got their name from. Original settler people thought it was an ocean at first.
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Anyone else having severe mod-withdrawl? Like the urge to go out and spend $1500.
Only every time I look at my truck and think "**** I need bigger tires" lol

That dog knew what he wanted!
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Actually it was fortunate. I need another car like I need a divorce.

But the wife reiterated her promise of a Cobra R after we've sold this house and are living in the next one.
:danceguy:
Old 2/9/10, 02:42 PM

Now I have to drive 30 minutes to my grandparents house to shovel their stupid driveway. Then sit in rush hour traffic for a good 45 minutes to get home. When the hell am I supposed to get my stupid hw done? I'm dropping out of school. I just don't have any dang stinking time thanks to my won't stop bugging me family.
Old 2/9/10, 03:52 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now I have to drive 30 minutes to my grandparents house to shovel their stupid driveway. Then sit in rush hour traffic for a good 45 minutes to get home. When the hell am I supposed to get my stupid hw done? I'm dropping out of school. I just don't have any dang stinking time thanks to my won't stop bugging me family.

Nathan, stop thinking like that! Don't even think about dropping out. you're frustrated. get it off your chest and explain to them that your homework is just as important if not more so than helping out around the house. shovelling, will always be around, your education may not be. ground rules!set them now before it's too late.
Old 2/9/10, 04:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
Nathan, stop thinking like that! Don't even think about dropping out. you're frustrated. get it off your chest and explain to them that your homework is just as important if not more so than helping out around the house. shovelling, will always be around, your education may not be. ground rules!set them now before it's too late.
If you had gone away to school you wouldn't have had to worry about this stuff.

So do like Mike said and remind them that school is the most important thing and that you stayed home to help out, but it has its limits. In a nice way. Don't want to upset the money man you know.
Old 2/9/10, 04:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's what I call reinforced Parenting! Glad you see things the same way!

More snow! It is really coming down heavy now. Calling for 15+ of new stuff. this is from Nathans neck of the woods this time. Only good thing has been I haven't been in to work in 4 days. No vacation time used either. Government is closed! (not that they were ever open!) I'll take it any way I can!
Old 2/9/10, 04:21 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I wish it would snow for the next 3 years in D.C. so those bastards couldn't get anything done.

Except for you Mike. You know what I mean.

Nathan-You drop out of school and I'm taking away the Black GT.
Old 2/9/10, 04:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

****, you've been pretty busy these past few days. I'm still catching up all the, ahem, posts that all of you have written.

Nathan, don't get out of school for suck a trivial matter. As the other guys have told you, tell your family that your education comes first, pure and simple. It's something that will haunt you the rest of your life, I know what I'm saying.
Old 2/9/10, 04:41 PM

I'm not dropping out of school. I'm just super furious right now. I don't mind helping people out, but when they could care less whether or not it messes up you schedule, that's when I get mad. I'm shaking from exhaustion right now. My sister asked me if they paid me, since they have in the past. No, I didn't even get a thank you.
Old 2/9/10, 04:45 PM

This is only 15 minutes up the road from me.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...est=latestnews
Old 2/9/10, 04:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
If you had gone away to school you wouldn't have had to worry about this stuff.

So do like Mike said and remind them that school is the most important thing and that you stayed home to help out, but it has its limits. In a nice way. Don't want to upset the money man you know.
Same thing I was thinking, I encouraged him to at least live on campus for a while.

If you even think about dropping out of school, I'll swing through Texas, pick up Gary, and we will come to Canada and beat your *** until you can't sit for a month.

A good ol' fashioned *** whippin' with a belt and a hickory........wait, you're not one of those S&M types that get off on that stuff are you?
Old 2/9/10, 04:53 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not dropping out of school. I'm just super furious right now. I don't mind helping people out, but when they could care less whether or not it messes up you schedule, that's when I get mad. I'm shaking from exhaustion right now. My sister asked me if they paid me, since they have in the past. No, I didn't even get a thank you.
That makes me furious too, I know it's a little different with family but....

I used to help the neighbors clear their driveways, I would go over with my snowblower and start. Well this one guy across the street stood in his front door and watch me clear his whole driveway for him. He never said a word, gave me a wave, or a phone call after I was done. I was pissed ...

Since then I have never helped anyone unless they come over first and ask me for help and then at that I tell them where they need to clear out with a shovel first, and I just get the heavy stuff.

I would do the whole thing alone if I would just get a thank you, I actually like snow blowing the driveway. Is that really too much to ask?

Now the lady next door would make me a big thermos of hot cocoa.
Old 2/9/10, 05:02 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 179 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Send us some of the warm weather... Got a foot of snow coming here!
+1

+1

More snow! It is really coming down heavy now. Calling for 15+ of new stuff. this is from Nathans neck of the woods this time. Only good thing has been I haven't been in to work in 4 days. No vacation time used either. Government is closed! (not that they were ever open!) I'll take it any way I can!
I think we have about 3" already and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow afternoon/evening

They closed our office early on Friday and have been closed so far this week. We follow Balto County Court schedule. Lucky for me that when they close the office, I still get paid. My husband on the other hand, follows the Federal Government, but he's union, so he doesn't get paid if he doesn't go in I did venture out to Wally World this morning to pick up a few things. Martin's parking lot was packed and I wasn't even going to attempt it. And that was early, at 9:30 a.m.

He just left here to take my oldest to work (he works out by you). I think they are running a short shift tonight because of the weather.
Old 2/9/10, 05:05 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well guys I made it to Kuwait.

I saw a Mustang at the airport here when I was walking to the van after flying in. That so made my day. Before you evenb ask no I didnt take pics of it. I did however take pics oif something else that I will post later.

Nathan you better nopt drop out of school. I will be one of the guys going to whoop on you if you do. School is to important to drop out now. You have come so far.

Oh and the weather here is sucking. It is a tad bit cold. Was thinking about putting on my jacket over my hoodie to keep warm.
Old 2/9/10, 05:06 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
apparently the weather sucks everywhere...it's once again, raining here, there's a freakin lake at work where the lawn was a few weeks ago

now I'm getting sick. My head feels full. Stupid sinuses!
Old 2/9/10, 05:07 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 179 Likes on 122 Posts
That's the same way my husband is, Jim. He doesn't mind helping, if it's appreciated. We always help the lady across the street, she's in her 70's and still lives alone. She's usually out there shoveling before we even get to our own. She still push mows her 1/2 acre too! Last year, he helped one neighbor with his driveway and after everything melted, he called to say that my husband chipped up some of the driveway with the plow. Needless to say, if he did, it certainly wasn't on purpose. That was the last time my husband did his driveway.
Old 2/9/10, 05:11 PM

Same thing I was thinking, I encouraged him to at least live on campus for a while.

If you even think about dropping out of school, I'll swing through Texas, pick up Gary, and we will come to Canada and beat your *** until you can't sit for a month.

A good ol' fashioned *** whippin' with a belt and a hickory........wait, you're not one of those S&M types that get off on that stuff are you?
I don't even know what that means.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
+1

+1

I think we have about 3" already and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow afternoon/evening

They closed our office early on Friday and have been closed so far this week. We follow Balto County Court schedule. Lucky for me that when they close the office, I still get paid. My husband on the other hand, follows the Federal Government, but he's union, so he doesn't get paid if he doesn't go in I did venture out to Wally World this morning to pick up a few things. Martin's parking lot was packed and I wasn't even going to attempt it. And that was early, at 9:30 a.m.

He just left here to take my oldest to work (he works out by you). I think they are running a short shift tonight because of the weather.
Let's all move south....
Well guys I made it to Kuwait.

I saw a Mustang at the airport here when I was walking to the van after flying in. That so made my day. Before you evenb ask no I didnt take pics of it. I did however take pics oif something else that I will post later.

Nathan you better nopt drop out of school. I will be one of the guys going to whoop on you if you do. School is to important to drop out now. You have come so far.

Oh and the weather here is sucking. It is a tad bit cold. Was thinking about putting on my jacket over my hoodie to keep warm.
That's pretty cool Dirk. Glad you made it over there ok. When do you get to come home again?
Originally Posted by StangMahn
apparently the weather sucks everywhere...it's once again, raining here, there's a freakin lake at work where the lawn was a few weeks ago

now I'm getting sick. My head feels full. Stupid sinuses!
Sounds like everyone is having a crappy day.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast