2012-2013 BOSS 302

The Greatnest of the Boss 302 LS

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/11, 12:03 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54

^THIS
All fellow Boss owners that are getting twisted off from the comparisons, They are all Mustangs. To each his own. Be happy with what you got. Relax and enjoy.
He does seem a little tweaked, I'm sorry whammer the boss IS the greatest mustang....
Old 10/16/11, 12:04 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

He does seem a little tweaked, I'm sorry whammer the boss IS the greatest mustang....
Finally! Now I can go to sleep.
Old 10/16/11, 12:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
They are all Mustangs.
Exactly. Its a Mustang for God's sake. It was originally intended to be a secretaries car.
Old 10/16/11, 12:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Exactly. Its a Mustang for God's sake. It was originally intended to be a secretaries sports car.
Fixed
Old 10/16/11, 12:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My 2011 has 2012 visors guess how I got them for my 2011? Ford sells parts
Well in that case its been modified and doesn't count. Nobody modifies Mustangs.

Of course the Boss guys that change brake pads, fluid, add sticky tires, etc. for track days don't count. But if you bolt on some drag radials or bigs and littles to a Shelby at the strip, the whole game is changed and its no longer a fair comparison.

Like this stock 2011 with bigs and little for example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...id=VAKgviKzOjs

That doesn't really count, because Shelby's just spin the tires, and nobody makes readily available tires that will hook one up. Maybe I should get in that business, since there are no tires available anywhere that can be bolted on in 5 minutes that will solve the traction issue.

Old 10/16/11, 12:31 AM
Banned

Well in that case its been modified and doesn't count. Nobody modifies Mustangs.

Of course the Boss guys that change brake pads, fluid, add sticky tires, etc. for track days don't count. But if you bolt on some drag radials or bigs and littles to a Shelby at the strip, the whole game is changed and its no longer a fair comparison.

That doesn't really count, because Shelby's just spin the tires, and nobody makes readily available tires that will hook one up. Maybe I should get in that business, since there are no tires available anywhere that can be bolted on in 5 minutes that will solve the traction issue.
LOL whammer informed earlier me that tires are mods. hahahahaha
Old 10/16/11, 12:46 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

LOL whammer informed earlier me that tires are mods. hahahahaha
To the Boss guys, if you even take the insurance card out of the glove box of a GT500, its a mod and immediately disqualifies any comparison between the two.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/16/11 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10/16/11, 02:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Absolutely useless and boring. Give it up already!
Old 10/16/11, 03:56 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Look guys. Ford definitely hit a home run with the Boss. No doubts about that at all. But to state that the boss is superior compared to the Shelby is retarded. The only issue that the new Shelby owners have is traction. And it is not a suspension issue. Wheels and especially tires are the culprit. I have a good friend with an 11 Shelby bone stock and can never floor his car until about 80+ mph. So yes, Ford designed an awesome vehicle with the same crappy wheels and tires that they have been using. Just compare the wheels and tires to the ones that come stock on the vettes. Just an slight overlook by Ford but easily fixed. But hey, the Boss will beat a Shelby on a lot of road courses straight off the showroom floor. But the reason that I would prefer the Shelby has nothing to do with (out the box) performance. But if you have no intentions of making your car perform any better than bone stock, buy a Boss by all means.
Old 10/16/11, 04:36 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by Whammer
Written before there was a Boss 302- different ball game now and NO reveiwer has picked the GT500.
do you need a hug?
Old 10/16/11, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by Flagstang

do you need a hug?
No he needs a supercharger.
Old 10/16/11, 05:52 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
And to add a name or 2 to the ignore list.
Old 10/16/11, 06:10 AM
Cobra R Member

I think you're just overloaded with the fact that you spent all of that money on a GT500, then the huge chunk you spent on getting the SS package (thinking it would be worth a mint someday) only to get your feelings hurt and lose your *** on the deal when you traded it for the Boss. Counting what you gave for the 500, plus the SS package and taxes you spent on both, what have you actually got tied up in the Boss at the end of the day? $70K? Not making fun, just curious. We've all lost our asses on car deals before. Trust me, I've done it plenty of times.

See, this is the stuff I love. You guys just make stuff up. I didn't lose anything on my deal. I got my money back out of the car and bought a Boss 302 LS and got a check from the dealership for the difference.
Now that was all because I sold the car privately but did the deal through the dealership (saved 7k in taxes). Had I traded the car in I would've lost money because of what the dealer was going to give me for my car. But this deal could not have worked out better for me.

So feel free to twist all the facts around so that you can find a way to be happy in your pathetic little lives. Because you and 11shelby have clearly shown that you cannot stand anyone experiencing enjoyment in their lives.
So every time someone posts something positive about the Boss you guys have taken it upon yourselves to bleat on and on and set the record straight for everyone. You guys must really think your opinions/thoughts matter.

I could list a great many things about the GT500 that are lacking. But I choose not to because it's a fine car and it serves no purpose to attack a car that others might enjoy to the Nth degree. But you guys aren't decent enough to do the same. Instead you strive to make others feel badly about their cars. This is a Boss 302 forum, why would you be surprised when people love the car?
11shelby was the same way on the 07-09 shelby forum, always attacking the "inferior" model years. I believe he was eventually wrist slapped by a mod and told to behave himself.
Old 10/16/11, 06:14 AM
Cobra R Member

Hey, whatever allows you to sleep at night. Twist it anyway you want. We weren't talking about what people do to their cars. We are talking stock for stock. But once the numbers come out and you don't like the answer you twist the argument and try and move it in a different direction.
Pathetic.
Old 10/16/11, 06:19 AM
Cobra R Member

Did anyone else note the track times at Laguna Seca that were posted? Look what the Boss LS did and look at the cars that did better than it. That's pretty elite company. Regular Boss is just a shade behind. I think those times speak volumes about what the car can do.
Old 10/16/11, 07:03 AM

Dang whacker. You really do have problems. I don't own a Shelby or a Boss. I own a very modified Terminator. You did this same thing on the other Shelby thread. This is a mustang forum not a Boss forum. Any time you would like to race,( road course, drag strip, street, parking lot, anywheres) let me know. Maybe you will shut up after that. Consider this your call out

Last edited by AlsCobra; 10/16/11 at 07:11 AM.
Old 10/16/11, 07:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Oh I don't know, probably with this.
um no how about with a flat head screw driver at least for a boss
Old 10/16/11, 07:25 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
That's some funny stuff right there!!
Old 10/16/11, 07:26 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Whammer.....what are you gonna do next year when the 2013 GT500 arrives? If it's as good as what the reviewers that have seen it say it is...... your gonna be really upset!!
Old 10/16/11, 07:29 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Whammer
See, this is the stuff I love. You guys just make stuff up. I didn't lose anything on my deal. I got my money back out of the car and bought a Boss 302 LS and got a check from the dealership for the difference.
Now that was all because I sold the car privately but did the deal through the dealership (saved 7k in taxes). Had I traded the car in I would've lost money because of what the dealer was going to give me for my car. But this deal could not have worked out better for me.

So feel free to twist all the facts around so that you can find a way to be happy in your pathetic little lives. Because you and 11shelby have clearly shown that you cannot stand anyone experiencing enjoyment in their lives.
So every time someone posts something positive about the Boss you guys have taken it upon yourselves to bleat on and on and set the record straight for everyone. You guys must really think your opinions/thoughts matter.

I could list a great many things about the GT500 that are lacking. But I choose not to because it's a fine car and it serves no purpose to attack a car that others might enjoy to the Nth degree. But you guys aren't decent enough to do the same. Instead you strive to make others feel badly about their cars. This is a Boss 302 forum, why would you be surprised when people love the car?
11shelby was the same way on the 07-09 shelby forum, always attacking the "inferior" model years. I believe he was eventually wrist slapped by a mod and told to behave himself.
Dude..chill out before you give all us Boss owners a bad name

Quick Reply: The Greatnest of the Boss 302 LS