2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss has been shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 3/18/11, 09:55 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hello guys!

It’s me again! Remember there were some delays at the plant a couple of weeks ago and some of the build days were moved. Everything is back in motion and your BOSS 302’s are in the making and shipping out! Thank you for your patience and support!!

Deysha
I just got off the phone earlier with Jean and she said the cars were on hold and she had no idea when they would be released. Of course she apoligized and told me she would update me on the 1st. Then after reading this I called and talked to Jason and he saw nothing on a QC hold. I don't know what is going on and I guess I am not important enough to know. Now should we be told or just shut up and wait because that's the way. My son does tells me I am too old and out of touch. He says I think its years ago when people cared about the customers. It may well be the way now but every one of my customers has my cell phone and can call me anytime. It must work because we never saw a down turn and have just kept growing so I'm not going to change it.

I am still confused as to why the cars just sit there.
Old 3/18/11, 09:57 AM
GT Member

Oh yes, thanks so much for caring Deysha. You are a credit to Customer Service.
Old 3/18/11, 10:13 AM
I am Shauny Clause
MOTM July 2010 Winner

Originally Posted by BossLS
I just got off the phone earlier with Jean and she said the cars were on hold and she had no idea when they would be released. Of course she apoligized and told me she would update me on the 1st. Then after reading this I called and talked to Jason and he saw nothing on a QC hold. I don't know what is going on and I guess I am not important enough to know. Now should we be told or just shut up and wait because that's the way. My son does tells me I am too old and out of touch. He says I think its years ago when people cared about the customers. It may well be the way now but every one of my customers has my cell phone and can call me anytime. It must work because we never saw a down turn and have just kept growing so I'm not going to change it.

wow, just wow, and somehow you wonder why people don’t seem to care to want to help YOU. So you think its a society issue.... your negative attitude is unreal, its perfectly clear from here why you consistently have issues with customer service people, with an attitude like yours its no wonder people don’t go out of their way to help you.

I honestly feel bad for anyone who has ever sold you anything.......

and just so that we are clear this post is the opinion of myself alone and does not reflect the opinion or views of any of the companies, teams or groups in which I am affiliated, because I could see that somehow being mis-construed.
Old 3/18/11, 12:57 PM
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedrx
I had contacted some dealers a few months back looking for Boss allocations, something MSRP or less, I was originally looking for a regular Boss because the LS were even more limited and hard to find, especially at MSRP or less.

Got a call back from one of the dealers I contacted months ago and he said he has a LS coming in next week and I can have it at MSRP. He is sending me the build info in the morning.

Silver/Red/Black, sounds awesome. Now I have to decide it I want to pull the trigger on this deal.

Originally Posted by phytrpilot
Change the order toa regular Boss with Performance White and be "classic: like us other Performance White race cars".
Correction - he is offering the Silver LS for $2K UNDER MSRP! Delivery was set at 3/22, could be on the same shipment as your White Boss. Both cars sound awesome, love the Performance White, still trying to decide to pull the trigger on the LS or get a Shelby

If I decide not to purchase it, I will provide a contact for someone else who is looking for a steal on an LS!
Old 3/18/11, 02:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Deysha just let me know mine is on the way !

No sleep for me !

Thanks Deysha !!!!!!
Old 3/18/11, 02:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1FAFP90

No sleep for me !

Thanks Deysha !!!!!!
Congratulations! Hope you see it soon or you're going to be tired!
Old 3/18/11, 02:38 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

No sleep for me !

Thanks Deysha !!!!!!
Congratulations! I hope it arrives early.
Old 3/18/11, 02:40 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dean_acheson
I called my dealer and changed my order from performance white to CO based on those pictures. I would love to see a few more if possible. My wife's raptor is "lava red" and thought that our garage is going to be either very cool, or overpowering.
lol Sunglasses please!!

Old 3/18/11, 02:42 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No sleep for me !

Thanks Deysha !!!!!!
hahaha - and you thought you were anxious before...

Congrats!!
Old 3/18/11, 02:44 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dean_acheson
I called my dealer and changed my order from performance white to CO based on those pictures. I would love to see a few more if possible. My wife's raptor is "lava red" and thought that our garage is going to be either very cool, or overpowering.
That's awesome
Old 3/18/11, 04:43 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by BossLS

Are you a major manufacturer? Do you have MILLIONS of customers?
Old 3/18/11, 06:42 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Stinger1982
wow, just wow, and somehow you wonder why people don’t seem to care to want to help YOU. So you think its a society issue.... your negative attitude is unreal, its perfectly clear from here why you consistently have issues with customer service people, with an attitude like yours its no wonder people don’t go out of their way to help you.

I honestly feel bad for anyone who has ever sold you anything.......

and just so that we are clear this post is the opinion of myself alone and does not reflect the opinion or views of any of the companies, teams or groups in which I am affiliated, because I could see that somehow being mis-construed.
WOW, are you for real? I won't waste my time in discussing this more.
Old 3/18/11, 07:11 PM
I am Shauny Clause
MOTM July 2010 Winner

Excellent! Thats a great idea. The board thanks you.
Old 3/19/11, 07:23 PM
Cobra Member

Quote:
I had contacted some dealers a few months back looking for Boss allocations, something MSRP or less, I was originally looking for a regular Boss because the LS were even more limited and hard to find, especially at MSRP or less.

Got a call back from one of the dealers I contacted months ago and he said he has a LS coming in next week and I can have it at MSRP. He is sending me the build info in the morning.

Silver/Red/Black, sounds awesome. Now I have to decide it I want to pull the trigger on this deal.

Correction - he is offering the Silver LS for $2K UNDER MSRP! Delivery was set at 3/22, could be on the same shipment as your White Boss. Both cars sound awesome, love the Performance White, still trying to decide to pull the trigger on the LS or get a Shelby

If I decide not to purchase it, I will provide a contact for someone else who is looking for a steal on an LS!
So did you go with the LS? The silver and red is not my first choice, but is kind of growing on me.
Old 3/19/11, 07:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

My wife corrected me after reading my post, not lava red, molton orange tri-coat.
Old 3/19/11, 08:43 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by phytrpilot
Change the order toa regular Boss with Performance White and be "classic: like us other Performance White race cars".
Originally Posted by tonylop33
So did you go with the LS? The silver and red is not my first choice, but is kind of growing on me.
Still deciding, silver and red was not my 1st choice either, I really want to see it in person first, could be striking.
Old 3/19/11, 08:54 PM
Cobra Member

Still deciding, silver and red was not my 1st choice either, I really want to see it in person first, could be striking.
I would like to see on up close too. If you pass on it, let me know.
Old 3/20/11, 09:25 AM

Still don't know for sure whats going on?

Hi all,
I am hoping someone on here can help me get some more info on my car. I have been told all kinds of different things and nothing definite. My car I know is built and according to the Ford rep supposed to be delivered by the end of next week, but neither myself of my dealer have recieved any shipping info. My window sticker just says convoy. My salesman is great and contacts me all the time with updates and he hounds his Ford rep as well, but I need to know some solid info since my dealer is 1100 miles away from my where I live. I want to get there right after the car does but having just hearsay to go off of makes planning a trip a little bit difficult. I have called FCS 3 times and have gotten nothing more out of them other than an ETA of 28th of Mar. This is getting really frustrating and hopefully some of you knowledgeable folks on here can help shed a little light on the situation. My VIN # is 1ZVBP8CU0C5202469 ordered through Capital Ford in Raleigh NC. I am their first boss order and on my window sticker it says Item #b-001 Congrats to everyone that has their cars already and hopefully the rest of us that are waiting in the dark will be tearing up the streets soon.
Thanks,
Chris
Old 3/20/11, 03:05 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Chris23
Hi all,
I am hoping someone on here can help me get some more info on my car. I have been told all kinds of different things and nothing definite. My car I know is built and according to the Ford rep supposed to be delivered by the end of next week, but neither myself of my dealer have recieved any shipping info. My window sticker just says convoy. My salesman is great and contacts me all the time with updates and he hounds his Ford rep as well, but I need to know some solid info since my dealer is 1100 miles away from my where I live. I want to get there right after the car does but having just hearsay to go off of makes planning a trip a little bit difficult. I have called FCS 3 times and have gotten nothing more out of them other than an ETA of 28th of Mar. This is getting really frustrating and hopefully some of you knowledgeable folks on here can help shed a little light on the situation. My VIN # is 1ZVBP8CU0C5202469 ordered through Capital Ford in Raleigh NC. I am their first boss order and on my window sticker it says Item #b-001 Congrats to everyone that has their cars already and hopefully the rest of us that are waiting in the dark will be tearing up the streets soon.
Thanks,
Chris
Hey, welcome, I'm new to the site as well. I'm in Orange County, NC, fairly close to that dealer, getting mine from another nearby. The salesman can track your VIN via their proprietary site to see if dates have changed:
https://www.vehiclevisibility.dealer...oryorderstatus
I'm having the same issue with planning to get mine, it's an hour away and I'll have to take job leave. Hard to wait, I know. Mine is scheduled for 3/22 and I am going nuts.
Old 3/21/11, 09:32 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey guys,

Thank you for your kind words and congrats to those of you who are days away of getting your rides! If anyone else needs help with tracking their orders, message me your VIN or your order number and dealer name. Thanks again, you guys have been great!!

Deysha

Quick Reply: Boss has been shipped!