Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss has been shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 3/17/11, 07:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
Can't wait to see it in person, I sure the pictures do not do it justice. I saw a lava red today at the dealer. It is a 2012 but has a VIN of 199977, anyway I really like it but it looks black until you really get next to it. That was in bright sun so I wonder what it looks like at dusk. It is interesting to say the least and looked way different in pictures I saw.
The pictures that Andy posted from the back of the transport were the best looking ones of a CO car I've seen yet. I think the key is getting these cars outside in natural light.
Old 3/17/11, 07:24 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by cloud9
The pictures that Andy posted from the back of the transport were the best looking ones of a CO car I've seen yet. I think the key is getting these cars outside in natural light.
Old 3/17/11, 09:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
At work today a couple of people said they were pleasantly surprised as they were doubting my choice of color based on the pics...it really looks AWESOME in the sun. CO has to be ONE of the best Mustang colors ever available. One guy...a chevy camaro owner said it best "if the camaro was available in CO they MIGHT actually sell a couple more" LOL
Old 3/17/11, 09:31 PM
GT Member

I had contacted some dealers a few months back looking for Boss allocations, something MSRP or less, I was originally looking for a regular Boss because the LS were even more limited and hard to find, especially at MSRP or less.

Got a call back from one of the dealers I contacted months ago and he said he has a LS coming in next week and I can have it at MSRP. He is sending me the build info in the morning.

Silver/Red/Black, sounds awesome. Now I have to decide it I want to pull the trigger on this deal.
Old 3/17/11, 10:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by speedrx
I had contacted some dealers a few months back looking for Boss allocations, something MSRP or less, I was originally looking for a regular Boss because the LS were even more limited and hard to find, especially at MSRP or less.

Got a call back from one of the dealers I contacted months ago and he said he has a LS coming in next week and I can have it at MSRP. He is sending me the build info in the morning.

Silver/Red/Black, sounds awesome. Now I have to decide it I want to pull the trigger on this deal.
Change the order toa regular Boss with Performance White and be "classic: like us other Performance White race cars".

Last edited by phytrpilot; 3/17/11 at 10:11 PM. Reason: left out
Old 3/18/11, 06:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Guys, let's drop the dang discussion about people venting or not. Bottom line: this is an enthusiast website, and as long as folks don't get personal or be improper, let them do what they want without criticism. I don't have a problem with anyone on this site, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled discussion.
Old 3/18/11, 07:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2006stiguy
At work today a couple of people said they were pleasantly surprised as they were doubting my choice of color based on the pics...it really looks AWESOME in the sun. CO has to be ONE of the best Mustang colors ever available. One guy...a chevy camaro owner said it best "if the camaro was available in CO they MIGHT actually sell a couple more" LOL
I glad to hear this; I too was a little worried about the color. My only concern is it may attract too much attention from the lawman.

Would you describe it as light, medium, or dark orange?
Old 3/18/11, 07:34 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Hello guys!

It’s me again! Remember there were some delays at the plant a couple of weeks ago and some of the build days were moved. Everything is back in motion and your BOSS 302’s are in the making and shipping out! Thank you for your patience and support!!

Deysha
Old 3/18/11, 07:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hello guys!

It’s me again! Remember there were some delays at the plant a couple of weeks ago and some of the build days were moved. Everything is back in motion and your BOSS 302’s are in the making and shipping out! Thank you for your patience and support!!

Deysha
Thank you for the update Deysha.
Fred
Old 3/18/11, 08:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Hello guys!

Deysha
Thanks Deysha!!!
Old 3/18/11, 08:46 AM
Cobra R Member

I think my build date was pushed back to the 28th
Old 3/18/11, 08:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cloud9

I called my dealer and changed my order from performance white to CO based on those pictures. I would love to see a few more if possible. My wife's raptor is "lava red" and thought that our garage is going to be either very cool, or overpowering.
Old 3/18/11, 08:50 AM
I am Shauny Clause
MOTM July 2010 Winner

Hello guys!

Deysha
I recall someone posting up about some of the delays but no one really seemed to notice apparently...........

https://themustangsource.com/f726/re...friday-492632/
Old 3/18/11, 08:51 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

My car is at the end of the line. It's waiting for a ride from the Twin Cities. Sure wish I could just drive up there and get it, but they're trying to see if they can get it on a load and delivered this weekend. We shall see.
Old 3/18/11, 08:52 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by BossLS
In the Shenandoah valley near Waynesboro.

I do vent here and not at FCS but I have just been patient and waited all this time. Now I am putting a little pressure on and am waiting for them to get all the information and then tell them exactly like you guys are saying. I will follow with another email this afternoon and a call later. I am in business for myself so what I mean by give a piece of my mind (not to big of a piece) is tell the people in dearborn in August how important I am to them. I am also going to tell them how I had to go to Florida to get my Boss because the rip off dealers in Virginia wanted 30k over. Just to let them know I'm not really happy. Don't worry I will never get that unhappy that I do something stupid like buy a Camaro or something.
Did my graduate work at James Madison. Beautiful piece of the world.
Old 3/18/11, 08:58 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Hello guys!

Deysha
Thanks for helping everyone out. You don't get the sense that we're all just a little eager to get our cars do you? Good problem to have for Ford. Keep them coming.
Old 3/18/11, 09:30 AM
Bullitt Member

FCS advised my ETA is Mar. 22 to Toronto...can someone make all the snow go away please. Much appreciated.
Old 3/18/11, 09:36 AM
I am Shauny Clause
MOTM July 2010 Winner

Originally Posted by cobrajetjoe
FCS advised my ETA is Mar. 22 to Toronto...can someone make all the snow go away please. Much appreciated.
soon my friend, Windsor and Detroit are now (finally) snow free.....
Old 3/18/11, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Stinger1982
soon my friend, Windsor and Detroit are now (finally) snow free.....
Yeah I live a little east of TO and its almost gone...
Old 3/18/11, 09:53 AM

On The Way

Just found out mine pulled out of Flat Rock this morning at 3:37am on Canadain National ETTX 850559. WOO HOO. Anyone else coming to the Southeast on the same train?

Quick Reply: Boss has been shipped!