2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10/27/14, 08:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 0960
I am pretty sure it does. Now I'm second guessing myself.

I'm sure I have done this but I'd have to pull out my sales invoices to remind myself which vehicle I used it on. They wouldn't let me use the plan for the Boss but I think I used Costco with the plan for my truck.
Thanks for your help!
Old 10/28/14, 05:51 PM

My dealer got a 2015 gt premium 401a with performance pack in today and I got to drive it. Was really nice. Really handled the curves much better that my 2014, and the interior was way nicer. Can't wait for the one I ordered to get here in the next few months
Old 10/28/14, 07:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Boss 0960
Yes, you can combine them.
No you can't combine X plan with other discounts. Scott
Old 10/29/14, 01:03 PM

My original order still does not have a Vin number of an orange eco-boost even though two weeks ago I was supposed to be priority one. I also just put a deposit on an orange GT which is supposed to come in on Monday! When I asked why I don't have a Vin number yet The salesman said they are not producing any eco-boost mustangs yet... I wonder what they will say Tuesday when I pull up in my Mustang and get my deposit back!
Old 10/29/14, 03:44 PM

Latest problem: the original eco-boost i have on order has a lease of approx $350 a month.., there are no leases yet on the GT, and US Bank is quoting $735 a month on a lease! Anyone know when Ford will release GT lease numbers?
Old 10/29/14, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Brigman
My dealer got a 2015 gt premium 401a with performance pack in today and I got to drive it. Was really nice. Really handled the curves much better that my 2014, and the interior was way nicer. Can't wait for the one I ordered to get here in the next few months
Yep, agreed - my dealer got in a competition orange GT last Wed. (10/22). It was A LOT of fun to drive, but just made me want to get mine faster....
Still waiting ...
Old 10/29/14, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by MustangLady322
Yep, agreed - my dealer got in a competition orange GT last Wed. (10/22). It was A LOT of fun to drive, but just made me want to get mine faster....
Still waiting ...
Yeah ANTICIPATION!!!!! Is killing me.
Old 10/29/14, 04:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
...The salesman said they are not producing any eco-boost mustangs yet...
I can assure you the salesman is wrong on this one. Seen at least one with my very own eyes.
Old 10/29/14, 07:43 PM

I found out that a dealer in Texas has received their LE.... Name:  pP7O5HR.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  161.5 KB

Name:  Ha3ZK9N.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  174.8 KB
Old 10/29/14, 09:30 PM
GT Member

Mine is still stuck in the plant, built over a month ago. my dealer got in this Comp orange with 50th anniv package and Perf package, so i decided to get this instead of waiting last night. I love it already. 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_3033-copy.jpg
Old 10/30/14, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Mine is still stuck in the plant, built over a month ago. my dealer got in this Comp orange with 50th anniv package and Perf package, so i decided to get this instead of waiting last night. I love it already. Attachment 165409
Really nice. Now if a few more of us would get lucky too!!!
Old 10/30/14, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Mine is still stuck in the plant, built over a month ago. my dealer got in this Comp orange with 50th anniv package and Perf package, so i decided to get this instead of waiting last night. I love it already. Attachment 165409
So what do you plan on doing when the one you ordered comes in? Are you giving it up, what was it - an LE?
Old 10/30/14, 01:04 PM

Here it is, some good news for future LE owners ... (if you didn't already know this),

THE REAR QUARTER WINDOWS ARE POWER AND THEY DO OPEN/VENT!!!

The owners manual (version 1, 7/2014), page 75 (Mirrors and windows), shows the following (I don't know why I didn't think to look there before):

OH YEAH!!! It's a small thing, but I couldn't be more excited about it. This may very well be a good solution for the 'reverberation' from the tightness of the car (or that 'thumping' sound that some have complained about when one window is open).

As a side note, I also learned that the white "50 Years" covers, with the clear 'windows' shown in the photos of the hauler with 3 LE's on it, are provided to the owner to keep,
to use,
or whatever you choose!

There you have it future LE owners, more good news about our beautiful, bad machines (I can only assume that the LE would be "equipped" with the power quarter window feature; otherwise it wouldn't be 'fully loaded')!

(I love the little bonuses that I'm discovering - every little thing is just a bonus on an already perfect car IMHO)!

Last edited by MustangLady322; 10/30/14 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10/30/14, 01:54 PM
GT Member

So what do you plan on doing when the one you ordered comes in? Are you giving it up, what was it - an LE?
it was ordered as a dealer stock, they said no big deal, they will just put it on the lot and sell it. they said if it came in the next week, i could actually trade it out still,but i still show it as not shipped yet and its a good 2-3 weeks to get to AZ. It was a deep impact blue mustang gt, automatic, adaptive cruise, 50th anniv package, spare tire, nav, enhanced security, rev park assist. would have been nice, but im really now loving this comp orange and all the goodies it has.
Old 10/30/14, 01:57 PM
Cobra Member

Here it is, some good news for future LE owners ... (if you didn't already know this),

THE REAR QUARTER WINDOWS ARE POWER AND THEY DO OPEN/VENT!!!

The owners manual (version 1, 7/2014), page 75 (Mirrors and windows), shows the following (I don't know why I didn't think to look there before):

OH YEAH!!! It's a small thing, but I couldn't be more excited about it. This may very well be a good solution for the 'reverberation' from the tightness of the car (or that 'thumping' sound that some have complained about when one window is open).

As a side note, I also learned that the white "50 Years" covers, with the clear 'windows' shown in the photos of the hauler with 3 LE's on it, are provided to the owner to keep,
to use,
or whatever you choose!

There you have it future LE owners, more good news about our beautiful, bad machines (I can only assume that the LE would be "equipped" with the power quarter window feature; otherwise it wouldn't be 'fully loaded')!

(I love the little bonuses that I'm discovering - every little thing is just a bonus on an already perfect car IMHO)!
I don't remember seeing a button for the rear windows in the one I rode in??
Old 10/30/14, 02:21 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have a question since I'm new to the online ordering stuff. The base GT is showing at 32,925 msrp with destination charge. I thought the base GT msrp was more than that! Does that mean I could order a base GT for 32k?
Old 10/30/14, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by wannabe
I can assure you the salesman is wrong on this one. Seen at least one with my very own eyes.

Agreed, from what I understand, the EB's were produced after many of the GT's had already started. But, I too have seen at least one at my local dealer for sale as of last Wed., Oct. 22nd.
Old 10/30/14, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by LQQK
I don't remember seeing a button for the rear windows in the one I rode in??
(Jealous) I haven't actually seen a LE in person, let alone ridden / driven one... I'm hoping it won't be too much longer till I can drive my own!!!

The standard GT I drove last week didn't have one, but it also didn't have the performance pkg. and it wasn't a LE, so I'm not entirely surprised if that's something they saved for the LE and those beautiful rear 1/4 windows! Whether it's manual or power, the ability to open, or vent/ it would be a nice bonus for sure!
Old 10/30/14, 03:44 PM

Lets hope some of us start to see a build date then the real anxiety starts!
Old 10/30/14, 05:08 PM

My dufus dealer (Morries) who about three weeks ago said Ford bumped my order and placed my on 'priority one'... Well I have just gotten my vin... Only its a red no option V6, not my car!!! i just got off the phone with Ford corporate to see what they can do to either get me a lease on the GT with my name now sitting at a dealer

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread