2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 1/8/13, 12:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
That's why our site kicks tail! TMS rocks!
Old 1/8/13, 01:44 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SterlingGreyArcher
Hey everyone, I am also curious on how incentives work on a MY car that probably won't be on Ford's site for quite some time. If I ordered a 2014 GT now, would it not be eligible then for any incentives (perhaps estimating a delivery date of 03/15/13)? Looking to order a 14' Sterling Grey GT Premium w/Track Pack, Recaros, and spoiler delete. I will be ordering under the D Plan but w/the D Plan, I still get all incentives which I certainly want to take advantage of.

Deysha - is there any way you could PM me a dealer invoice w/plan pricing on that configuration above? Much appreciated!
In order to research invoice pricing you can go to kbb.com
Old 1/8/13, 01:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha - thank you!! ETA ~ 2/15!!!
Old 1/8/13, 03:37 PM
V6 Member

Ordered a '14 back in early December.

GT Premium 6-speed
Sterling Grey
Track Pack
Electronics Package
Convenience Package
Appearance Package (forgot the specific code)

I'll check back with my dealer in a couple more weeks to see if there is a VIN assigned to me yet. Not in a rush, but definitely can't wait to get my first Mustang.

Last edited by Sieran; 1/8/13 at 03:39 PM.
Old 1/8/13, 03:40 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Sieran

GT Premium 6-speed
Sterling Grey
Track Pack
Electronics Package
Convenience Package
Appearance Package (forgot the specific code)

I'll check back with my dealer in a couple more weeks to see if there is a VIN assigned to me yet. Not in a rush, but definitely can't wait to get my first Mustang.
You have a vin by now. Pm deysha with dealer and order number.
Old 1/8/13, 03:44 PM
V6 Member

I was just reading backwards in this thread and seen that I should by now.

Now I gotta clean my desk at home and find the order sheet. I don't want to tho because my wife has been nagging me to do that for over a week and i don't want to prove her right >.<
Old 1/8/13, 05:36 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by fdesalvo
Wow, Frank, that's really quick.
Old 1/8/13, 05:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by tukatz
Wow, Frank, that's really quick.
Make sure your saleman has set your Priority Code to "10" - or as close to it as possible. If you have a high number, it will take longer to build! Also ensure the type is set to "Retail".
Old 1/8/13, 06:02 PM
V6 Member

So my sheet saying priority 10 and retail is good then? Again I am new to all this.
Old 1/8/13, 06:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Klink500
So my sheet saying priority 10 and retail is good then? Again I am new to all this.
Yes. That means your order is higher up in the build queue.
Old 1/8/13, 07:14 PM
V6 Member

Yes. That means your order is higher up in the build queue.
Okay thanks a lot. How long does it typically take for the ford reps to respond on here. I believe I sent the right info.
Old 1/8/13, 07:46 PM
Bullitt Member

Okay thanks a lot. How long does it typically take for the ford reps to respond on here. I believe I sent the right info.
No worries. Ford CS is really responsive, so depending on their workload, probably within 48 hours- YMMV. I wouldn't bet on that responsiveness on a Monday .

Last edited by fdesalvo; 1/8/13 at 07:48 PM.
Old 1/8/13, 07:47 PM
Bullitt Member

took 6 days for me. Deysha is super busy right now i imagine with people waiting for both 2013s and 2014s. My vehicle order confirmation had the wrong order number so I'm waiting to hear back again
Old 1/8/13, 08:04 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by MadMoose

took 6 days for me. Deysha is super busy right now i imagine with people waiting for both 2013s and 2014s. My vehicle order confirmation had the wrong order number so I'm waiting to hear back again
Very understandable. It has to be crazy right now. Everyone ordering for spring/early summer plus the late orders of the'13s. I wonder how not knowing the specifics of the'15 revamp is affecting sales. I know I made sure to order the gt500 this year due to the future unknown. Plus I LOVE the current look of the car.
Old 1/9/13, 08:04 AM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Very understandable. It has to be crazy right now. Everyone ordering for spring/early summer plus the late orders of the'13s. I wonder how not knowing the specifics of the'15 revamp is affecting sales. I know I made sure to order the gt500 this year due to the future unknown. Plus I LOVE the current look of the car.
Ya I wanted the gt500 (doesn't everyone?), but settled for a loaded GT. I also love this current body style, considering I have a 2013 already, and didn't want to take a chance on the new style either.

Looks like you're going to have to wait awhile for your gt500 though since they get built later, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it!
Old 1/9/13, 08:18 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT
Deysha in da haus!! Glad to see my build is delayed as 1/3 has come and gone for my viewable window sticker.
I sure is!! LOL. It’ll be up around the 22nd, Waxed’05 GT.

Originally Posted by Saltyoldguy
Deysha, I did pm you yesterday. Thankyou for your help!
Thanks! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello all. I finally decided to sell my '07 Honda S2000 and replace it with a Mustang. I joined the forum late last week and my order went in yesterday for a 2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium with automatic, the security package, and the comfort package.
Awesome! Welcome and congrats, tukatz. Make sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Originally Posted by SterlingGreyArcher
Hey everyone, I am also curious on how incentives work on a MY car that probably won't be on Ford's site for quite some time. If I ordered a 2014 GT now, would it not be eligible then for any incentives (perhaps estimating a delivery date of 03/15/13)?

Deysha - is there any way you could PM me a dealer invoice w/plan pricing on that configuration above? Much appreciated!
Welcome to the forum, SterlingGreyArcher! I don’t work at the dealership, so I’m not able to provide you with any pricing. You’ll have to contact one in your area. Also, you can check the incentives in your area here.

I think it is awesome that ford has reps on here. Making me feel much more comfortable about this whole custom order stuff. First time for me and it is just a bit intimidating.
I got you, Klink500!

You’re welcome, fdesalvo!

Originally Posted by Sieran
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT
You have a vin by now. Pm deysha with dealer and order number.
What he said, Sieran! Welcome to the forum. PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can help.

No worries. Ford CS is really responsive, so depending on their workload, probably within 48 hours- YMMV. I wouldn't bet on that responsiveness on a Monday .
Originally Posted by MadMoose
Yup! Still catching up from the holiday break… I look like this right about now… LOL!

Deysha
Old 1/9/13, 11:00 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Shhhh

Ya I wanted the gt500 (doesn't everyone?), but settled for a loaded GT. I also love this current body style, considering I have a 2013 already, and didn't want to take a chance on the new style either.

Looks like you're going to have to wait awhile for your gt500 though since they get built later, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it!
It's okay the longer the wait the larger my down payment will be. Which means a smaller loan. Glass half full kind of guy
Old 1/9/13, 11:10 AM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks, Deysha. My salesman is off today but I'll see him tomorrow and see what I can learn about order number, priority, and order type. Will he have any of that information before he receives the order confirmation?
Old 1/9/13, 12:47 PM
V6 Member

Question on order type. We know type=1 is "retail" and type=2 is "stock" and that retail orders are built sooner. Question for Deysha is when a promotion says something like "take delivery from dealer stock" would both order type still apply or only the type=2 orders? IOW, if I want whatever rebate may be in place at time of delivery should I have the order entered as type=2?
Old 1/10/13, 06:55 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks, Deysha. My salesman is off today but I'll see him tomorrow and see what I can learn about order number, priority, and order type. Will he have any of that information before he receives the order confirmation?
No, they have to wait until the order is accepted by us. All I’ll need from you is, your dealer’s name and order number.

Originally Posted by Kairho
Question on order type. We know type=1 is "retail" and type=2 is "stock" and that retail orders are built sooner. Question for Deysha is when a promotion says something like "take delivery from dealer stock" would both order type still apply or only the type=2 orders? IOW, if I want whatever rebate may be in place at time of delivery should I have the order entered as type=2?
"Take delivery from dealer stock" means on the dealer’s lot, Kairho. Your order will still be placed as a retail order. Incentives should apply either at the time the order is placed, or when you pick it up. Make sure to speak with your dealer about this.

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread